Boston College Hoops Ad

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Re: Boston College Hoops Ad

Who cares there use to losing so what's the point? BC needs all the help they can muster up to fill that little High School Gym and the talent it puts forth!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fukowi. Show Fukowi's posts

Yes - its too bad BC didn't offer a major in Basketball as UConn is being encouraged to do so their players won't have wait on tables and UConn can improve its graduation rates.  UConn's mens basketball graduation rate over the past two years has been 31% and 22% with black players averaging 25%.  Between that and major rules violations in recruiting, UConn has become a true beacon of integrity.     

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In Response to Re: Boston College Hoops Ad:
    [QUOTE]Yes - its too bad BC didn't offer a major in Basketball as UConn is being encouraged to do so their players won't have wait on tables and UConn can improve its graduation rates.  UConn's mens basketball graduation rate over the past two years has been 31% and 22% with black players averaging 25%.  Between that and major rules violations in recruiting, UConn has become a true beacon of integrity.       
    Posted by Fukowi[/QUOTE]

are you talking academics or NBA girly girl man if not, go to your usual web site and rant?

Big time game coming up this hour at 1:00 p.m the BC High Basketball team is taking on the ACCOUNTANTS from Bryant U at at Conte a prelude to success in NCAA athletics in metro Boston?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

In Response to Boston College Hoops Ad:
    [QUOTE]Can anyone even name one of the 2 players in the picture?  I swear both of them were taking my order at Roggies last night!  I didn't know they played hoops also.  Does BC have a basketball team? 
    Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]

Actually I talked to them later and they knew who you were so they prepared your food in a "special" way, if you know what I mean.  Bon apetit!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fukowi. Show Fukowi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boston College Hoops Ad : The same old lines from the BC faithful.  Don't you BC fans get tired of making excuses?  You do understand if you leave for the NBA this is used against you?  Can't believe these Uconn "failures" making on average $6.3m a year last year in the NBA.  Calhoun should focus on Shakespeare instead!  BC fans always forget the Sean Williams and Chris Herron's in their own program.  At least Uconn guys leave early to make millions....  Graduation rate?  who cares..  They can finish up after the NBA.  So please think of more original excuses while your BC program sits in the gutter
    Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]

Yes - well spoken - who cares - we are UConn.  And they wonder why nobody wants their school in their conference (except for the Big East Everywhere).  Its a joke. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

whr, let me be the first to say I'm sorry.  i'm sorry you were dropped on your head as a child....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

BC needs all the devine power it can in advertising to fill the meager stands for one to put up with this horrific Coaching, and recruiting performance with the  low level talent it displays each season on the hardwood.

UCONN NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

The ad is a little too much trying to sell remaining seats for a  lost season.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

Little kids game being played here by the UCONNIES and the Buffoon Collegians?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Yes BC beats Sacred Heart, amazing BC beats Sacred Heart, and Mark Blaudschun has the objective recap!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

[QUOTE]Yes BC beats Sacred Heart, amazing BC beats Sacred Heart, and Mark Blaudschun has the objective recap!
    Posted by cheeroh[/QUOTE]

and cheerio posts his daily blather

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boston College Hoops Ad : personally I think it's funny and true
    Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]

So should the Globe guy lie.  "BC beats Sacred Heart, but really they lost because people who hate BC due to getting rejected by the school 25 years ago said so..."

BC has a bad hoops team, get over it.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jack ryder. Show jack ryder's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boston College Hoops Ad : BC graduation rates let's see Freddie Smerlas & DeOssie are still working on their GED Fuqua man? Another BC troll trying to salvage the 2011-2012 Wonder Boy basketball season in this hapless season of forgiveness!

Posted by whr[/QUOTE]

WHR - you do not want to make snide comments about Steve DeOssie's intelligence. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

Boston College Hoop ad lacks diversity and inclusion might have a Title VII compliant forthcoming and another round of civil litigation?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boston College Hoops Ad : who applied to BC?  Did I?  oh...  tell me more about myself... but I think you are close with what the Globe should report.  Or maybe don't report it at all because BC hoops is not news worthy.
    Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]

If BC hoops is not newsworthy, then why do you bother talk about it?  If it's not newsworthy and you don't care then cram it.

25. This post has been removed.