BU-BC Hockey? Great game no comments?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HopVet. Show HopVet's posts

BU-BC Hockey? Great game no comments?

Just watched a great game and was hoping for some feedback from locals. Recent posts on Hunger Bowl game are "old". Maybe time to turn to hockey or if not, perhaps national signing day for football. Recruiting class looks good for BC and could be time to alter perception in ACC.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mathunat. Show mathunat's posts

Re: BU-BC Hockey? Great game no comments?

Hope BC skates the whole game in the BeanPot.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Game was awesome.  BC hockey, after a slow start, is starting to look the part again.  So much speed, they are really fun to watch.  That said, Hockey East is stacked, so it won't be easy...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

Another great game, 2 fantastic programs.  BC did not play well for the full game.  They'll need to in two weeks or BU will take the Beanpot semi.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from eaglebeagle1. Show eaglebeagle1's posts

Didn't see it - I live outside the viewing area.  BC-BU hockey rivalry among the best in all of college sports (and for those of you who aren't into hockey, you'll never understand and you don't know what you're missing).  York and Parker are two class acts.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Jerry York & Jack Kelley: two of the best.

Thanks, fellas, for a fine game.

Way to go, Eagles!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

What's your point?  It's a thread about the hockey game.  If you don't like it as compared to the uconn hockey de-experience, then don't post in here. What does a texas-kansas basketball game have to do with it?  At least these hockey players attend some of their classes, and the coaches are excellent, dedicated leaders.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tfk345. Show tfk345's posts

I went to BC but fell in love with a BU girl, Marie N.  I was crazy about her and ended up screwing it up.  I will never forget her.  There are some really nice girls going to BU.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tfk345. Show tfk345's posts

cheeroh.

Why don't you get lost you loser!  BU vs BC is an exciting rivalry.  I have a friend who played hockey in HS and lives in Minn and he knows of the Beanpot and said they are trying to copy it in the midwest with the MI and WI schools.  It has an excellent reputation among hockey people.  If you love Boston and love hockey then the Beanpot is very exciting.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sterlippo. Show sterlippo's posts

there is nothing like the BC-BU rivalry and for those of you that are sick of it and find it boring, try to get a ticket to the Beanpot opener in a few weeks and see how boring it is. the electricity in the Garden will be amazing ,just as it was in last year's final and is every time these two storied programs lace it up

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sterlippo. Show sterlippo's posts

and longputter, jack kelly retired in 1975 i believe. in case you hadn't heard of their coach, it's jack parker, he of the 800+ wins and 3 national championships

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CJT65. Show CJT65's posts

In Response to Re: BU-BC Hockey? Great game no comments?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to BU-BC Hockey? Great game no comments? : You got it B O R I N G! Try the Texas Longhorns upset of the Jayhawkers in Fogg Allen today, for some good old fashion COLLEGIATE SPORTS puckhead and not watching BC/BU in a nobody cares hockey game in Beanytown USA!
    Posted by cheeroh[/QUOTE]

Leave it to The Yukon fan to mention a hoops game in a hockey thread.  Hey at least you didn't mention nag hoops; way to buck the trend from the rest of the Yukon twits. 

Sure those hockey players have 400 SAT scores... sure sure sure.  But how many laptops do they steal?  I guess that is why they aren't playing hoops at Yukon. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

puck heads you are not important at the collegiate ranks! Please accept this and move on with your life as your revenue stream $$$$ into academia contributes nothing!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eagle79. Show Eagle79's posts

More rock throwing by UofNDKing.  Nothing of substance to contribute. 

Funny thing is that ND is working to upgrade their hockey program and is now competitive on a national level.  Now if they could just get a new rink . . .

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from HopVet. Show HopVet's posts

Ask and you shall receive: The new Notre Dame Hockey Arena broke ground with site utility work in March 2010 directly south of the Purcell Pavilion at the Joyce Center. Construction of the 203,000 square feet facility began in May.  The seating capacity is approximately 5,000, including seating and standing room. Construction is scheduled to be complete in October 2011 in time for the home 2011/2012 season opener. Always thought U of ND was University of North Dakota. "Saddle Up" for next year.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sterlippo. Show sterlippo's posts

if the NCAA hockey tournament started now, Notre Dame would be playing Boston College in the first round in Bridgeport, see you there