Calhoun-Again..I'm Sure He is innocent!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Re: Calhoun-Again..I'm Sure He is innocent!!

Ignore Gatzie in his LongPotter incarnation.

The place is what it is: Truth is that the Ube Alles crowd here swallows the talking points to convince themselves that The Heights is what they HOPE it is.

But it ain't.

Fact is, under the Gang of Two, sports have declined, coaches have been savaged, millions of dollars have been wasted on paying fired staff, it costs dearly to attend a game, three-quarters (and more at different times) of alumni care not enough to contribute, and arrogance continues to govern. 

Worse than all of that, however, The Gang of Two has given multiple reasons for the media and others to grow skeptical of their word.

That's not the kind of place I signed on for long ago. Never in my dreams did I suspect that the reputation of the place would be tarnished by untruth. But come 1996 and thereafter, that's just what happened, my friends.

Harsh, but true, folks. My suspicion is that they feel secure in continuing this pattern, confident that the alumni will remain passive and ignorant of what happens on this campus.

IMHO,  I reluctantly conclude that ship at Behead Coaches (and broadcasters and deans and others) Institute can't be righted until the Trustees wake up and give us new leadership.

Peace.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

What I find interesting is "he" claims that sport have declined under the Pres and AD, yet when the coach of one of those "declining teams" get fired, he rants and raves.  Just doesn't seem to make a lot of sense...

Then again, the assertation that sports have declined under the current AD are just stupid and have zero factual basis.  In "reality" (a place he doesn't seem to have visited in quite a long time) BC sports have at no time in history been as strong as they have been the last 10 years......

In closing, if this isn't what you signed up for, then by all means, please walk out, the door is WIDE OPEN, you are free to leave.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

UCon's whole house is crooked!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

It's interesting, Uconn seems like they can't get out of their own way.  Losing their football coach is reallg going to hurt.  And the guy went to Maryland, so it seems he just wanted out for some reason

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LongPotter. Show LongPotter's posts

In Response to Re: Calhoun-Again..I'm Sure He is innocent!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Calhoun-Again..I'm Sure He is innocent!! : Go back to catholic memorial and learn how to spell troll ...
    Posted by whr[/QUOTE]

Wash my car, virgin.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

lpga.doggie-troll, YOU'RE going to talk about spelling?  Can you spell
    H-O-R-S-E
    for that hoops showdown you want us all to have?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Questions:

Is Coach Calhoun or anyone at UConn headed for Federal prison?

Did organized crime have UConn games point-shaved?

Don't think so: only Behead Coaches Institute claims those distinctions.

My friends from the glass house that is our alma mater may want to pocket those stones - and button their yaps -quickly.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernfriedeagle. Show southernfriedeagle's posts

wait a minute...do you mean, the SueConn coach actually left the almighty BE, and will be now coaching at an ACC school...woooooooooooooh, stop the presses.   This, just after that great accomplishment (you know, the one that cost the Stoors Comm. College 1.5 big ones)...

Longputter (and other SueConn fans)...when BC was going no where further with TOB and AL (you know, AL the great recruiter), can't you simply admit that BC made the right move to mix it up, and try a new suit. Seriously, both of these coaches got a bit boring to watch on the sidelines each game.

Sure, end results speak for themselves, but if my team isn't ever going to be great, I'd rather watch a fun, exciting team, with coaches who are enthus., vs. a boring team/coach, any night.

Oh, be sure to give my regards to Mulhouse Calhoun...yet, another American failure (see Roger Clemens)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Yep, the posting continues with all the BC fools looking for print recognition  in the "be true to my school' we almost could of scenerio. While the UNC & Duke dedicated flock to Greensboro, the hand puppet bloggers hanging out with Momort and bay shrimp eagle in Mommy's DORCHESTER apartment with their 12 pack waiting for LP's latest rant. Yep, that's the context of a BC education unemployed and simply frustrated ....  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

In Response to Re: Calhoun-Again..I'm Sure He is innocent!!:
    [QUOTE]Yep, the posting continues with all the BC fools looking for print recognition  in the "be true to my school' we almost could of scenerio. While the UNC & Duke dedicated flock to Greensboro, the hand puppet bloggers hanging out with Momort and bay shrimp eagle in Mommy's DORCHESTER apartment with their 12 pack waiting for LP's latest rant. Yep, that's the context of a BC education unemployed and simply frustrated ....  
    Posted by cheeroh[/QUOTE]

Yup Cheeroh, still boring.  You still come with nothing.  At least LP actually provides a point as a talking basis.  You on the other hand come with bizarre rants that are only 50% understandable and are too much of a wimp to actually write about anything personal less someone should challenge you. 

as I said before....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

but he does seem to like hand puppets