Coach Skinner back to Boston!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LongPotter. Show LongPotter's posts

Coach Skinner back to Boston!

http://m.weei.com/sports/feed/blog/anonymous/report-al-skinner-%E2%80%98-mix%E2%80%99-boston-university-job

Chums,

I am sure you have heard the good news! Coach Skinner is returning to Boston...as the head coach at Boston University!

Of course, as soon as all good basketball fans heard that Coach Skinner was up against Head Coach Stevie D lackey Joe Jones, we all knew who would end up with the job.

The stench associated with all those currently involved in the BC hoops program is so bad that obviously a non-entity like Joe Jones is permanently stained.  Does this man really think he will ever be promoted after being part of the cabal of failure lead by Stevie D?

Can you imagine the fun this year when BU plays Emerson? Coach Skinner vs. Coach O'Brien...I for one can't wait for basketball season to start.

Congrats again, Coach Skinner...we are so happy for you. We are looking forward to seeing you on the sidelines again.

And as for that fraud Joe Jones....go slither back to the den of villany that exists as the Heights. Be prepared for your next career as a used car salesman as I am sure you will never be employed in basketball again after the disaster that is Boston College basketball is put on your resume.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

Re: Coach Skinner back to Boston!

Nobody does it better LOPO

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Understand Reggie Jackson has transferred to Okla City University however, OK U  rejected his BC credits until all ESL requirements are met!        

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In Response to Coach Skinner back to Boston!:
    [QUOTE]http://m.weei.com/sports/feed/blog/anonymous/report-al-skinner-%E2%80%98-mix%E2%80%99-boston-university-job Chums, I am sure you have heard the good news! Coach Skinner is returning to Boston...as the head coach at Boston University! Of course, as soon as all good basketball fans heard that Coach Skinner was up against Head Coach Stevie D lackey Joe Jones, we all knew who would end up with the job. The stench associated with all those currently involved in the BC hoops program is so bad that obviously a non-entity like Joe Jones is permanently stained.  Does this man really think he will ever be promoted after being part of the cabal of failure lead by Stevie D? Can you imagine the fun this year when BU plays Emerson? Coach Skinner vs. Coach O'Brien...I for one can't wait for basketball season to start. Congrats again, Coach Skinner...we are so happy for you. We are looking forward to seeing you on the sidelines again. And as for that fraud Joe Jones....go slither back to the den of villany that exists as the Heights. Be prepared for your next career as a used car salesman as I am sure you will never be employed in basketball again after the disaster that is Boston College basketball is put on your resume.
    Posted by LongPotter[/QUOTE]

Wrong again moron Joe Jones BC assistant coach ... nice try .... UCONN NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"Wrong again moron Joe Jones BC assistant coach"

Oh CherriHO poor guy can't read between the lines that was the joke meh...

How could Skinner and Jim O'Brien get passed up like this how could this possibly be ? They were beheaded, can't wait for the spin chums.

6. This post has been removed.