Colonial Classic?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

Re: Colonial Classic?

In Response to Re: Colonial Classic?:
    [QUOTE]It's like talking to a wall.  Donnn, you don't read a word anyone says. We'll just note that you didn't provide any facts to the matter at hand either and bid you adieu.  I believe you call this "winning" in that strange world you inhabit.  Good luck, you'll need it.
    Posted by SlimPickensIII[/QUOTE]

Right on, Slim

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Colonial Classic? : You'll have to fill me in on exactly what it was you think Calipari did while at UMass.  The way I remember things it was a player, one player,  who took gifts from an agent.  And the program paid dearly for that. I don't condone anything Calipari has done since he departed Amherst. He did stub his toe a couple of times while he was here, and the way he bolted out left a bad taste, but I see no reason why he'd have to sit for a year or two.  Not here. 
    Posted by SlimPickensIII[/QUOTE]

Bringing up old times slim ... need to go back to BC gambling scandal while you're at it ... heck; go back further than that ... and Bostonians, who are  so much full of hate, can resurrect well just about anything personal on a human being, can't we BC grad?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

That's why Bostonians are called the aholes of America slim, people like you! Congrats... Keep on truc'in

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

[QUOTE]That's why Bostonians are called the aholes of America slim, people like you! Congrats... Keep on truc'in
    Posted by cheeroh[/QUOTE]

Another classic from the storz 3rd grade student!
    Bostonians are full of hate and a**holes of America????
    Have you looked in the mirror recently?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Time to put a period and end of BC's basketball season.

With 3 games left (8-19), Duke will put the final exclamation mark on a pathetic aspirant before a sold out Conte, as the Nation to it's astonishment wonders' why this screening deserves National exposure?  

But, we are talking Duke Basketball!

With no dancing it sight, a program scented with ineptness, the Nation will watch it all unfold, a  myriad of bungled recruiting, inferior talent, substandard coaching, failed foresight, where no invitations are in sight!

Good Luck Austin Rivers … and, you’re a Freshman!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

[QUOTE]That's why Bostonians are called the aholes of America slim, people like you! Congrats... Keep on truc'in
    Posted by cheeroh[/QUOTE]

Even for a guy with a husky, you're a bit over the top here. Are you Donnnn's evil twin?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]Time to put a period and end of BC's basketball season. With 3 games left (8-19), Duke will put the final exclamation mark on a pathetic aspirant before a sold out Conte, as the Nation to it's astonishment wonders' why this screening deserves National exposure?   But, we are talking Duke Basketball! With no dancing it sight, a program scented with ineptness, the Nation will watch it all unfold, a   myriad of bungled recruiting, inferior talent, substandard coaching, failed foresight, where no invitations are in sight! Good Luck Austin Rivers … and, you’re a Freshman!
    Posted by UofNDKing[/QUOTE]
    Gipper, your lack of basic command of the English language is astounding. Were you sipping the altar wine before Mass this morning? I'm sure Austin is reading your post while getting ready for the game. He must be extremely proud and excited to have your support!                                  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from swampyshanty. Show swampyshanty's posts

In Response to Colonial Classic?:
    [QUOTE]Anyone remember the Colonial Classic tournament played at the Garden? How about trying to revive it with BC, UMASS, Harvard, and UConn?
    Posted by indians1948[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from swampyshanty. Show swampyshanty's posts

I'd buy a block of tickets just as I did before.