Do any of whr/cheeroh/und-posting-king-queen/donnnn have a real job/?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

Do any of whr/cheeroh/und-posting-king-queen/donnnn have a real job/?

Since jobs and how a person is able to keep a job is such a hot topic, I wonder if any of the above named posters has a job now or has ever had a job.

I am only able to read and post here at night and on weekends because I work and it's puzzling that whr/cheeroh/und-posting-king-queen/donnnn are able to post multiple times every day.

And of course what's even more puzzling is why they keep posting about a topic that they all claim is a waste of time, irrelevant, etc.

Must be nice to be to live on unemployment with your parents!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

Re: Do any of whr/cheeroh/und-posting-king-queen/donnnn have a real job/?

Not that you asked me, but I'm not all that sensitive. I'm 68, retired, have most of my teeth, and yes ..... I'm a UCon hater, donnnn forgive me!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jack ryder. Show jack ryder's posts

In Response to Do any of whr/cheeroh/und-posting-king-queen/donnnn have a real job/?:
    [QUOTE]Since jobs and how a person is able to keep a job is such a hot topic, I wonder if any of the above named posters has a job now or has ever had a job. I am only able to read and post here at night and on weekends because I work and it's puzzling that whr/cheeroh/und-posting-king-queen/donnnn are able to post multiple times every day. And of course what's even more puzzling is why they keep posting about a topic that they all claim is a waste of time, irrelevant, etc. Must be nice to be to live on unemployment with your parents!
    Posted by ScreenNameGoesHere[/QUOTE]

It's highly unlikely that they have jobs. If you have to make claims on on the internet about how big your W-2 is or how many BC grads you supervise, it's a sure sign of failure.  Plain and simple: those people suck at life.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

In Response to Re: Do any of whr/cheeroh/und-posting-king-queen/donnnn have a real job/?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Do any of whr/cheeroh/und-posting-king-queen/donnnn have a real job/? : It's highly unlikely that they have jobs. If you have to make claims on on the internet about how big your W-2 is or how many BC grads you supervise, it's a sure sign of failure.  Plain and simple: those people suck at life.
    Posted by Lordship[/QUOTE]

Kudos

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In Response to Re: Do any of whr/cheeroh/und-posting-king-queen/donnnn have a real job/?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Do any of whr/cheeroh/und-posting-king-queen/donnnn have a real job/? : Don't most BC grads work for the Commonwealth after graduation? Kind of like Sal DeMasse?
    Posted by whr[/QUOTE]
    WHR, menace to the golfing industry! You're a disgrace. You're a varmint. You're one of the lowest members of the food chain and you'll probably be replaced by the rat. (Carl Spackler, Caddy Shack)

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamesGatz1. Show JamesGatz1's posts

Whr/postingking/undking/82AB/cheeroh/googleboy is just one person.

I believe he lives off SSI as he classifies as being disabled due to his mental impairment which I think is Apserger's Syndrome.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

[QUOTE]Whr/postingking/undking/82AB/cheeroh/googleboy is just one person. I believe he lives off SSI as he classifies as being disabled due to his mental impairment which I think is Apserger's Syndrome.
    Posted by JamesGatz1[/QUOTE]

Need to clarify GATZZIE/PROVPATS/MO/Screen Name ... with BC's  8-22 season,The Bean Pot a bust, your Bellistrator has been acting up and your posts are geting very repititious! Need to execute a little better than the last, else you'll always lose the last word!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

In Response to Do any of whr/cheeroh/und-posting-king-queen/donnnn have a real job/?:
    [QUOTE]Since jobs and how a person is able to keep a job is such a hot topic, I wonder if any of the above named posters has a job now or has ever had a job. I am only able to read and post here at night and on weekends because I work and it's puzzling that whr/cheeroh/und-posting-king-queen/donnnn are able to post multiple times every day. And of course what's even more puzzling is why they keep posting about a topic that they all claim is a waste of time, irrelevant, etc. Must be nice to be to live on unemployment with your parents!
    Posted by ScreenNameGoesHere[/QUOTE]
    Must work at Chucky Cheese off of Columbus Ave. where all the BC grads end up trying to pay off their stiff loan repayments to those Bentley MBA's? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Do any of whr/cheeroh/und-posting-king-queen/donnnn have a real job/? : Must work at Chucky Cheese off of Columbus Ave. where all the BC grads end up trying to pay off their stiff loan repayments to those Bentley MBA's?  
    Posted by UofNDKing[/QUOTE]
    UofNDKing, that semester at junior college sure didn't make you any smarter. (from "Rudy")                                  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

[QUOTE]Sample exchanges explaining the difference between Mo and Slim Slim: "2+2= 7" Donnn:  "2+2= 4, this is simple math" Slim: "You are not well, you are a sick man, this "ignore button" isn't working" Donnn: "How am I sick when I pointed out your flawed argument?" Slim:  "anyone else see how sick this guys Donnn is? (grasping at help from others and refusal to ever talk about how he came up with 2+2=7" Slim: "this "ignore" button still isn't working, Donnn isn't well!  come on folks, PLEASE agree with me, anyone, MO where are you to save me?" Silence...... Mo: "2+2= 7" Donnn:  "2+2= 4, this is simple math" Mo:  "I never said that, prove I said 2+2=4, you aren't even a real fan of numbers either, I enjoy healthy debate but not with you, gimme back my ball, I'm outta here and not ever responding to Donnn again" Mo (2 mins later):  "And another thing Uconn just lost and Calhoun is a crook, prove to me where I said 2+2=4, I am not even a fan of BC" Mo (4 mins later):  "I'm sorry everyone for my outbursts in dealing with Donnn who is a troll" Mo (10 mins later):  "prove I said I am not a fan of BC, BC is great!" This about sums it up....
    Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]
    Is this transcribed from a Rush Limbaugh show??????? Dude, you're killin' me!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Do any of whr/cheeroh/und-posting-king-queen/donnnn have a real job/? : yes i do have a job
    Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]

Pretty bland reply, Donnnnn .... most of us would like to have  seen a resume.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Do any of whr/cheeroh/und-posting-king-queen/donnnn have a real job/? : Don't most BC grads work for the Commonwealth after graduation? Kind of like Sal DeMasse?
    Posted by whr[/QUOTE]

Sal don't like it when you misspell his name ...................

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamesGatz1. Show JamesGatz1's posts

Here's a follow up question...is Donn or whr/cheerhoh/undking/etc married?

And the answer seems pretty obvious, no.

What person with a wife would spend all their time on the internet obsessed with a school that they didn't go to? Spewing out screeds in barely intelligible English?

Such a person is incapable of attracting a female into a long-term relationship.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

[QUOTE]Here's a follow up question...is Donn or whr/cheerhoh/undking/etc married? And the answer seems pretty obvious, no. What person with a wife would spend all their time on the internet obsessed with a school that they didn't go to? Spewing out screeds in barely intelligible English? Such a person is incapable of attracting a female into a long-term relationship.

Being a BC grad would you be awaiting the criminal justice system as Uncle Salvatore?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jack ryder. Show jack ryder's posts

Posted by whr[/QUOTE]

I don't think that most BC grads work for the Commonwealth.  Do you have any statistics?  

Where do you work? 

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamesGatz1. Show JamesGatz1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Do any of whr/cheeroh/und-posting-king-queen/donnnn have a real job/? : I am also married james to an EXTREMELY lucky wife.  What person would marry jamesGatz who probably finds himself to be a clever guy yet incredibly boring and witless?
    Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I didn't think you were married.

I have yet to meet a married man who talks about how lucky his wife is. I doubt you are the first.

Married me talk about how lucky they are to have met their wives not how lucky their wives are.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Do any of whr/cheeroh/und-posting-king-queen/donnnn have a real job/? : Yeah, I didn't think you were married. I have yet to meet a married man who talks about how lucky his wife is. I doubt you are the first. Married me talk about how lucky they are to have met their wives not how lucky their wives are.

How lucky you’re SO must be with your parochial education? Those long seesions in the closet developing your rants must have proved your worth?