Finally! GDF is "retiring"

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

Re: Finally! GDF is "retiring"

In Response to Re: Finally! GDF is "retiring":
    [QUOTE]I think they are an 8 win  team,, A respectable bowl game.
    Posted by bodacious[/QUOTE]

Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it .... 2-10!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Finally! GDF is "retiring" : Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it .... 2-10!
    Posted by postingking[/QUOTE]
    I'll bet a Ben Franklin that the Eagles will win at least 6!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

since we're resorting to predictions: three wins

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Finally! GDF is "retiring":[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Finally! GDF is "retiring" : maybe,  it's a weak enough league and they always schedule some cupcakes.  I think that is the issue also where BC finds winning 8 games (mostly against poor teams) a good season.  Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]

More stupidity, attempting to deflect attention away from your team. The Huskies will never reel off 12 bowl games in a row like the Eagles did. UConn can't even put a few decent seasons together in a conference were teams are bailing out.

You make it so easy to turn your birdbrain posts around. The Big Least is done, so is Calhoun and so are the Huskies!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Finally! GDF is "retiring" : More stupidity, attempting to deflect attention away from your team. The Huskies will never reel off 12 bowl games in a row like the Eagles did. UConn can't even put a few decent seasons together in a conference were teams are bailing out. You make it so easy to turn your birdbrain posts around. The Big Least is done, so is Calhoun and so are the Huskies!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Another brillant post from a "whr troll" .... when you want to fly with eagles Dog, fly with eagles, not sparrows! For comparison purposes, aim high not low, and above all get your facts straight.... 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

me thinks Dog you are the king showing off your abiltiy to cut and paste, by your ever ending salutations, however, the king's got you beat hands down, if this is not the case, and has given you quite the run ...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Finally! GDF is "retiring" : I'll bet a Ben Franklin that the Eagles will win at least 6!
    Posted by indians1948[/QUOTE]

With your intellegence , I'll bet you don't know what a Ben Franklin is?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Finally! GDF is "retiring" : With your intellegence , I'll bet you don't know what a Ben Franklin is?
    Posted by undking[/QUOTE]
    Not surprisingly, with your "intellegence" (sic), Gipper, you don't get it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

The need to grow up permeates this stupid blog ... sad part about it "the last word is moronic"!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

[QUOTE]The need to grow up permeates this stupid blog ... sad part about it "the last word is moronic"!
    Posted by 82ndAB[/QUOTE]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]The need to grow up permeates this stupid blog ... sad part about it "the last word is moronic"!
    Posted by 82ndAB[/QUOTE]

1948 WRITES FOR THE BHCC BULL DOGS!

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

Who or what or why is "Googleboy" that his invisible posts are banned from reading, but allowed as posts?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Finally! GDF is "retiring" : I know the game San Dog, try to insult people to get a reaction so you can somehow feel good about yourself.  If you have a valid point ever, I'd be happy to debate you but this is a BC blog I started.  Not sure how I am trying to deflect attention away from uconn?  Please explain and explain coherently.  As usual your nonsensical posts are appreciated by yourself only. "Ignorance is no justification for stupid posts" ~ Donnn to San Dog Idiot (8/27/12)
    Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]

Donnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, he's just trying to tell you that most of the people on this blog consider UConn to be a bit player at best ... if you can go anti-BC, then it's no sin to be knocking anyone else.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Finally! GDF is "retiring" : Donnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, he's just trying to tell you that most of the people on this blog consider UConn to be a bit player at best ... if you can go anti-BC, then it's no sin to be knocking anyone else.
    Posted by LOTHAR43[/QUOTE]
    Lo, I'm no fan of the Huskies, but they're not a bit player. You only have to look at both the men's and women's basketball programs. It would be great to have a little more objectivity on these blogs; not just pro-BC/anti-BC or pro-UConn/anti-Uconn.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]Who or what or why is "Googleboy" that his invisible posts are banned from reading, but allowed as posts?
    Posted by LOTHAR43[/QUOTE]

Don't know as I don't have the time you have hanging around this liberal piece of garbage ...Republicans are on tap!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Solidarity! Rosy is  married!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

BC is about as boring as watching the Weather Channel!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

I believe the Rosie charade is like BC football the 2012 rendition ... all hype! UMAINE Black Bears at Alumni, the Irish headed to Dublin.... play anywhere, any team, anyplace!  Go IRISH!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]I believe the Rosie charade is like BC football the 2012 rendition ... all hype! UMAINE Black Bears at Alumni, the Irish headed to Dublin.... play anywhere, any team, anyplace!   Go IRISH!
    Posted by undking[/QUOTE]
    Brilliant, Gipper. Play anywhere, any team, anyplace! They're playing NAVY. They've played them every year since 1914, and are 71-12-1 against them. Tough challenge.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Finally! GDF is "retiring" : Brilliant, Gipper. Play anywhere, any team, anyplace! They're playing NAVY. They've played them every year since 1914, and are 71-12-1 against them. Tough challenge.
    Posted by indians1948[/QUOTE]

Well, if The Midshipmen relish a win once every 10 years or so and want to continue the series, bully for them. If UND were a bit more considerate, they could've done what BC did to HC -- we've outgrown you .................