Going Big Time , a Primer

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dobbinsstreet. Show dobbinsstreet's posts

Re: Going Big Time , a Primer

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

In response to Trojanfever's comment [QUOTE]Lane Kiffin is toast! He is going to suffer brutal beatdowns from both the Irish and Bruins this season.

Going to the game on Saturday, can't wait to see that bewildered look on Lane's face again :) 

The Men of Troy wait ... Now Notre Dame looked well against another Darnell Robinson did they not?

Lane Kiffin will turn it around against the Teddy Kennedy blow hards of the FCS. Say a couple of Hail Mary's, if that helps anymore for this FCS team fof the Northeast, might add in a good Act of Contrition for  penance which USC will linflict serious bodily harm to Catholic School #2.[/QUOTE]

Is that you UNDQueen ?

Teddy went to Harvard, please try to keep up. Lane Kiffin is done in LA, everyone but you know it!

PS. Sorry Slim that this has turned into another BC bashing thread. I have friends n relatives that went to Amherst so do keep up the good work :)

[/QUOTE]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dobbinsstreet. Show dobbinsstreet's posts

Good luck to UMass this year. Are they overmatched by many? Sure. It's their pilot years. Give them a few years and see what happens. UMass is a great university. FB doesn't have to be great to be a great University. Great sports teams make alumni/ae donate more. Check out OK St. Fans are going to be fans. Alumni support their school on a sports field or rink. When things go well, we all cheer. When they don't, we all cringe. I hope you all enjoy your university experience as much as I did mine. Go to a UMass game with some UMass alumni and you'll see fans who love their school and want to see them do well, despite an uphill battle.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

Be a dude! Be a dude!  ... walk the Beheads Coaches Institute campus and do the talk ... Stay with the Catholic Schools #325, that's all the talking the Beheads' can muster up.

Trojans against the frauds ... Kirk Herbie Herbstreit... might have been drunk picking the FRAUDS of the Northeast in an upset however, in LA LA Land it's just another patsey from the Northeast a pretender not a serious contender!

PAC 12 Channel analysis of the Game ... " Beheads' not ready or prime time just yet"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

In response to dobbinsstreet's comment:

Good luck to UMass this year. Are they overmatched by many? Sure. It's their pilot years. Give them a few years and see what happens. UMass is a great university. FB doesn't have to be great to be a great University. Great sports teams make alumni/ae donate more. Check out OK St. Fans are going to be fans. Alumni support their school on a sports field or rink. When things go well, we all cheer. When they don't, we all cringe. I hope you all enjoy your university experience as much as I did mine. Go to a UMass game with some UMass alumni and you'll see fans who love their school and want to see them do well, despite an uphill battle.  

Great job aganist K-State there Sally! ... Better sick with UVM, sad showing in the Northesast what you're all about in FBS Big Boy FOOT BAll.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

UMass Alumni = BHCC tranfers not much Sprit d' corps there Mr. Doubletalk!

Little out of place taking on the Big 12, as our Buffoons' from inner Rte. 128 at Buffoon College sticking up there first appearance on the Pac12 Channel!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Gather the Addazzio dudes living on the dude ranch got a little taste of the big time and flunked Theology 101 before the Men of Troy?

With FSU ahead, looks like another Villanova milk shake season for the Buffoons'.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

In response to cheeroh's comment:

[QUOTE]

Nice to see you back Cheerless .... how was your stay at Bridgewater Clinic?

UMass Alumni = BHCC tranfers not much Sprit d' corps there Mr. Doubletalk!

Little out of place taking on the Big 12, as our Buffoons' from inner Rte. 128 at Buffoon College sticking up there first appearance on the Pac12 Channel!

[/QUOTE]

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dobbinsstreet. Show dobbinsstreet's posts

In response to SlimPickensIII's comment:

FB doesn't have to be great to be a great University.

I'd argue that it gets in the way.  When you think of Notre Dame you immediately think of Football.  Ditto for Florida State and the University of Florida.  And that's the way they like it. I think that is pathetic, they can have it.

Think Case Western Reserve, U of Chicago, NYU and Carnegie-Mellon?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

More good news for the idiots over at Chestnut Hilly... Wonder Boy Donahue ranked 49 out of 50 Coaches in the NCAA Basketball per Fox Sports. Hits just keep coming in for the Jesuits besides the next Florida State debacle in the sand box!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]

I'd argue that it gets in the way.  When you think of Notre Dame you immediately think of Football.  Ditto for Florida State and the University of Florida.  And that's the way they like it. I think that is pathetic, they can have it.

[/QUOTE]

Sounds childish?

When I think of Buffoon College, I think of an embarrassment on the West Coast, and in all things considered athletic. Also appears your Catholic Daddy is ranked much higher in the 2014 US New & World Reports National University rankings moron!  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dobbinsstreet. Show dobbinsstreet's posts

In response to sailman2's comment:

Be a dude! Be a dude!  ... walk the Beheads Coaches Institute campus and do the talk ... Stay with the Catholic Schools #325, that's all the talking the Beheads' can muster up.

Trojans against the frauds ... Kirk Herbie Herbstreit... might have been drunk picking he FRAUD of the Northeast in an upset however, in LA LA Land it's just another patsey from the Northeast a pretender not a serious contender!

PAC 12 Channel analysis of the Game ... " Beheads' not ready or prime time just yet"

Latest ranking for universities. Boston College #31. FB, not so well. Go Eagles! 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

All this entire jibber jab about innocuous schools in the rust belt where the rest of the nation cares little about because of their athletic inabilities.

ROLL TIDE, Roll Tide ON! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

Think Case Western Reserve, U of Chicago, NYU and Carnegie-Mellon?

What are to trying to say here? BC graduate or simply trying to justify a weak athletic program whose accomplishments are far and few between?

ROLL TIDE!!!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trojanfever. Show Trojanfever's posts

Gather the Northeast BC bunnies needed a 2 week breather to recover from the PAC12 damaged collateral inflected on this hopeless team before more annihilation is perpetrated by Florida State!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

In response to Trojanfever's comment:

Gather the Northeast BC bunnies needed a 2 week breather to recover from the PAC12 damaged collateral inflected on this hopeless team before more annihilation is perpetrated by Florida State!

Naaaah they'll beat up on ARMY and call there season a success, and this Snake Oil salesman from Temple will be doing the Hero Dude walk around the campus thinking he's a Mr. Biggy!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Need to keep asking yourself BC scrubs ... gotta, gotta know your limits; FBS football away from this "Sandbox" off the MBTA is just a delusion with the DAZZIO Dudes!

UMASS looks great does it not??? Pretty pathetic FBS: UCONN ,Buffoons, & UMIE's all collecting those L's in the loss column.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

If your looking for the Beheads Coaches Institute today trolls' they are neither on the Pac12, Big10, SEC, or Longhorn channels.

ESPN, rejected College Game Day at the Reservoir T stop, in lieu of Fargo ND, as the Bisons are a great FCS Collegiate program. Four pack tickets are still avaiable for FSU game in the Beheads' futile attemps to fill the band box with toys.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

More good news for the idiots over at Chestnut Hilly... Wonder Boy Donahue ranked 49 out of 50 Coaches in the NCAA Basketball per Fox Sports. Hits just keep coming in for the Jesuits besides the next Florida State debacle in the sand box!

Actually, Cheerless, he was ranked 49th out of 351 coaches in Division 1 basketball. They only listed the top 50 coaches (in their opinion). Your man, Kevin Ollie, wasn't in the top 50.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In response to indians1948's comment:

[QUOTE]

Actually, Cheerless, he was ranked 49th out of 351 coaches in Division 1 basketball. They only listed the top 50 coaches (in their opinion). Your man, Kevin Ollie, wasn't in the top 50.

[/QUOTE]

Hopeless Buffoon College plays FSU, might as well be in Fargo, ND. Dazzio's Northeast dudettes  complete their walk around; we are Philly Dudes, steak and cheese wiz for FSU ... A ripe 2-2 by weekend's end where they should be all along.

25. This post has been removed.