Good news all around

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Good news all around

Congratulations to Coach Spaz and his kids on a good home win over UVA.

And happy news for the BC family comes to us from Chapel Hill, where Coach Tom O'Brien continued his resurgence of the NC State program with a 29-25 win over NC.

Tom has the Wolfpack at 8-3 and headed for next week's ACC division title game.

Superb job down there, Coach!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

Re: Good news all around

putter - We are all much more interested in the BC game than the NC State game. I suggest you look for a Carolina message board

This is a test to see if boston.com will delete my endless nonsense but allow longputters endless nonsense to continue

This is a test to see if boston.com will delete my endless nonsense but allow longputters endless nonsense to continue

GO BC!!!

GO BC!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

GO EAGLES!!!

GO EAGLES!!!

GO EAGLES!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CJT65. Show CJT65's posts

Genius post from LP.  The ACC title game is in two weeks and NC State is still not division champs yet.  Better hope to get by that Maryland team next week.  FSU is 6-2 and done for the season with conference play.  Thanksgiving weekend with a lot on the line for Tom the Turkey.  Never seen him blow that before or anything!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAS881. Show CHAS881's posts

Screen name another Bloviate College moron.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Really liked TOB when he was coach at BC miss him but here is the truth NC State: 24–24 overall record 14–17 ACC record under Tom that's the reality which he we know LP will never recognize or consider. He couldn't beat Frank Beamer and Oh look TOB lost to VTech again this year go figure.

Fail LP Fail!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wink74. Show wink74's posts

That passes for genius at (make check payable to) Boston College these days.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CJT65. Show CJT65's posts

In Response to Re: Good news all around:
    [QUOTE]CJT85 , Better polish off those reading glasses. My post said ACC DIVISION title game. Who's the dunce now?
    Posted by Longputter[/QUOTE]

Considering there is no such thing, and even if there was a game that pitted the top two teams in the division (hint: Maryland is not one of them), it has already been played.

Maryland can't win the division next week so it's not really a division title game, now is it?  Dunce.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamesGatz1. Show JamesGatz1's posts

LP, I have a very close relationship with my butler. But my butler is not a member of my family. He is the help.

Similarly, Tom O'Brien certainly had a very close relationship with Boston College. But he was not family. He was the help.

You don't quit on your family. Tom O'Brien was looking to quit BC every year after four or five.

You don't denigrate your family. Tom O'Brien told anyone who would listen how it was impossible to win more than eight or nine games at BC.

Boston College hires many people in many positions every year. But if they can't do the job, they get shown the door. The employees aren't family.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamesGatz1. Show JamesGatz1's posts

LP,

Unlike you, I have a wife.

How old are you? 60? 70?

And no wife?

Sort of odd, no?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

ok with me thanks LP

Jags was a man without honor or integrity which you seem to value so high.  He certainly had a legal right but had made an agreement not to interview w/o Gene's permission.  He broke that

So do you think other people have figured that out with his summary dismissal in TB?  Is he employed yet or did his deeds at BC follow him? 

He is like Al a very successful coach thanks to BC; why can't they get jobs?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

You mean the same Jags that was only able to get a job in the UFL?  Of the same Jags that got fired from his o-coordinator job before he coached an actual game last season by an nfl team.  Yes, that same jags who seems to really be a sought after coach. 

BC football is playing a ton of frosh and sophs, including a QB who is looking better and better.  They will very shortly be back at the top of the ACC.  And you know what LP will say then. "well the ACC stinks so who cares if they are one of the best teams there."  Always an argument of why BC is terrible.  Let's do this.  We all know you hate BC.  That no matter what BC does, how well or not well their teams do, you will find a reason to hate them.  We get it.  Truth be told, we don't care about the reasons.  What we care about is you going away.  Seriously, do us a Holiday Season favor and evaporate.  Stop posting, stop responding, just go away.  Just like I'm sure your parents did at some point and every love you've had at some point, we want you to gooooooooo away.....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAS881. Show CHAS881's posts

The Bumbling College juggernaut is overwhelming Syracuse 6 - 7

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAS881. Show CHAS881's posts

Re:Bob Kraft Bowl

Bumbling College to play Nevada High in Kraft Paper Bowl sometime next year