Happy Easter to the Haters and Suck At Life Club

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jack ryder. Show jack ryder's posts

Happy Easter to the Haters and Suck At Life Club

I know this is a really tough day for you. But look at the bright side, BC will eventually lose a hockey game. I understand that it's going to be a long summer and you'll have to look at all those championship trophies, but keep your ugly chins up. After all it's only 19 wins in a row and 3 national championships in 5 years.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

Re: Happy Easter to the Haters and Suck At Life Club

In Response to Happy Easter to the Haters and Suck At Life Club:
    [QUOTE]  I know this is a really tough day for you. But look at the bright side, BC will eventually lose a hockey game. I understand that it's going to be a long summer and you'll have to look at all those championship trophies, but keep your ugly chins up. After all it's only 19 wins in a row and 3 national championships in 5 years.
    Posted by Lordship[/QUOTE]

Well said!

As I recall whr/cheerio/undguy repeatedly said that BC had no chance, the ECAC was much better than HE, and that any of Union, Ferris, Minnesota, Minnesota-Duluth or some other team of the day would beat BC.

HAHA!!!!
    whr/cheerio/undguy = LOSER!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

In Response to Re: Happy Easter to the Haters and Suck At Life Club:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Happy Easter to the Haters and Suck At Life Club : Well said! As I recall whr/cheerio/undguy repeatedly said that BC had no chance, the ECAC was much better than HE, and that any of Union, Ferris, Minnesota, Minnesota-Duluth or some other team of the day would beat BC. HAHA!!!! whr/cheerio/undguy = LOSER!!!!
    Posted by ScreenNameGoesHere[/QUOTE]

My congrats to The Eagles - one hell of a hockey team!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

They will beat them...just not this year

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chitown chicity. Show chitown chicity's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy Easter to the Haters and Suck At Life Club : My congrats to The Eagles - one hell of a hockey team!
    Posted by LOTHAR43[/QUOTE]

Thanks LOTHAR for keeping it classy, even though we put your UMass boys through hell this season

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from chitown chicity. Show chitown chicity's posts

I wonder what nonsense the trolls are gonna try to post on this thread

oh i know!

CHEERIO: UCONN 2011 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!

and to that i say:

BC 2012 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy Easter to the Haters and Suck At Life Club : Thanks LOTHAR for keeping it classy, even though we put your UMass boys through hell this season
    Posted by chitown chicity[/QUOTE]

Yeah Chi, but remember we beat ya twice -- can't wait for next season!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from chitown chicity. Show chitown chicity's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy Easter to the Haters and Suck At Life Club : Yeah Chi, but remember we beat ya twice -- can't wait for next season!!
    Posted by LOTHAR43[/QUOTE]

haha i know- i was referring to our last series

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy Easter to the Haters and Suck At Life Club : ask any astute person who won the frozen four dim wit and they'll give you an honest answer "Who gives a Sh**".
    Posted by UofNDKing[/QUOTE]
    Gipper, you may not give a sh** now, but apparently on Feb. 25, you gave a sh**, as evidenced by this post:
    Sophomore left wing Jeff Costello returned to the lineup after missing seven games and scored the game winner in the 2-0 shutout of Michigan State.
    With Irish Basketball in the top AP 20, the Hockey program getting it's injured star back, UND is hot, and the CCHA has a new leader headed to the Forozen Four for the second consecutive year!
    Your problem, not your only one, but one of many, is that you have selective memory. If ND had even made it to the tournament, let alone to the Forozen (sic) Four, you'd still be gloating.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]nice to be back with the trolls ... Catch the Big Event .....
    Posted by whr[/QUOTE]
    Nice photos of Bubba, except he was wearing all white for all four days at the Masters. Where did you steal these from?

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fukowi. Show Fukowi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy Easter to the Haters and Suck At Life Club : ask any astute person who won the frozen four dim wit and they'll give you an honest answer "Who gives a Sh**".
    Posted by UofNDKing[/QUOTE]

Is that what you said on April 12, 2008 before the game in which BC won the national championship by a 4-1 score over the Notre Dimwits?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

[QUOTE]Time to cool it there troll and escape from Brockton .. 48 is one of these homers which fulfills a  good circle jerk   and always and finds himself even a day late and a dollar short to these events.
    Posted by whr[/QUOTE]

Why does whr indulge in self-abuse comments time after time, is he going blind or insane?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Any comments on Petrino's firing at Arkansas? Need to assess each athletic department in light of the Urban Meyers fiaso at Florida .. IS THE WHOLE SYSTEM CORRUPT? EACH DAY A NEW RELEVATION ...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

[QUOTE]Any comments on Petrino's firing at Arkansas? Need to assess each athletic department in light of the Urban Meyers fiaso at Florida .. IS THE WHOLE SYSTEM CORRUPT? EACH DAY A NEW RELEVATION ...
    Posted by cheeroh[/QUOTE]

Yes, the system Is corrupt and NOTHING is going to change it. If you can't own a pro team, then a college team is the next best thing!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

The revelation that Petrino is a sleeze bag is a negative one, but Arkansas firing Petrino is a bold move that states their priorities -- it puts their program 2nd to doing the right thing.  So yes, NCAA big time sports is a dirty system now, but Arkansas made a bold statement in this case.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

Unfortunately, if you take a look at the most winning programs in the NCAA  corruption is a way of life, and winning at all costs is a means to an end. Sad to say Urban Meyers now is also added to the list.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

apparently there is another involved I heard; something like 200 texts to a woman who was Miss Biker Bikini USA (or something like that)a few years ago.

as far as why two explanations

Not a lot of guys with $3M a year in hogville
    or
    "even a blind squirrel finds an occassional acorn"

25. This post has been removed.