Head Coach Stevie D

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamesGatz1. Show JamesGatz1's posts

Head Coach Stevie D

3rd in the voting for ACC Coach of the year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

Re: Head Coach Stevie D

That's a good start for the coach.  Congratulations Coach D.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Yah but Stevie Wonder did it with Skinner's kids though LoL! Just thought I'd beat ye ol CURMUDGEON to the punch...

By the way LP who's favored to win the Patriot League Championships ? Hee Hee

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from eaglebeagle1. Show eaglebeagle1's posts

Well deserved.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Oh, but if had only run the Flex.....

HA

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamesGatz1. Show JamesGatz1's posts

In Response to Re: Head Coach Stevie D:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Head Coach Stevie D : Bunker Hill Grad get a life .... do you really think this is important?
    Posted by whr[/QUOTE]

This is hilarious. The kid who hasn't even graduated high school calling others Bunker Hill Grads - as an insult!

Mow my lawn, virgin!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

I can't tell what he's even talking about? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernmiss. Show southernmiss's posts

very nice tribute to Coach D from Tobacco Road:
    http://blogs.newsobserver.com/accnow/instant-analysis-bcs-20th-win-a-tribute-to-donahue#ixzz1GEicsf3B

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

UCONN baby, UCONN! At the Big MSG great game great venue and I see our pathetic posters at still at home monitoring screen savers BC bashers.com. Sad life, sad school, going absolutly nowhere ...  keep on posting whr trolls ...

UCONN ROCKS!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamesGatz1. Show JamesGatz1's posts

[QUOTE]UCONN baby, UCONN! At the Big MSG great game great venue and I see our pathetic posters at still at home monitoring screen savers BC bashers.com. Sad life, sad school, going absolutly nowhere ...  keep on posting whr trolls ... UCONN ROCKS!
    Posted by cheeroh[/QUOTE]

whr and cheeroh are the same person, right?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheCentralScrutinizer. Show TheCentralScrutinizer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Head Coach Stevie D : whr and cheeroh are the same person, right?
    Posted by JamesGatz1[/QUOTE]

And UofNDKing too, I suspect.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

What the hell are all of you talking about? 
    LP what do you personally have against Donahue. All he did was accept a job to coach the team.  He's at 20 wins.  Some (you) don't like the direction of the team...who give a good deuce on the middle of your living room floor?

lpga whr-toll why do you keep showing up?  at least id yourself as google g-boy or the uconndoggie-style will ya?  the little bugle boys are still locked in your basement?  when's the basketball game you're so interested in?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]UCONN baby, UCONN! At the Big MSG great game great venue and I see our pathetic posters at still at home monitoring screen savers BC bashers.com. Sad life, sad school, going absolutly nowhere ...  keep on posting whr trolls ... UCONN ROCKS!
    Posted by cheeroh[/QUOTE]

Sick game by UCOON, huge shot by Walker.  No one is trying to speak badly of UCONN.  Why don't you hang on their boards if you are such a fan.  We are BC fans.  Just because they aren't Final 4 bound doesn't mean we can chat about their doings.....so chill out kid....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Hi, my name is LongPutter and I hate my life.  But want to know what I hate more than my life?  I hate BC and the gang of 2 and their new basketball coach who despite bringing the team farther than anyone expected only has "meager" coaching talents.  How do I know he can't coach.  Oh, I played basketball once when I was 7, so I am an expert.  

Why do I hate BC?  Oh, I can't tell you that, that would give everyone too much fuel to really see how crazy I am.  Instead I am going to continue to dig far and deep to find any negative point I can make about any and all that is BC.  Why do I do it?  Well that's an easy question chum, because I hate my own life so I need something to hate more...Jeez, I thought you would have figured that out by now. 

So, excuse me while I go write more complete nonsense that has no basis, no one really believes including myself, as I try to love myself.....

Peace...

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]momort ... please get a life and have your mother place a no blog zone on your electronic privileges. We thought you'd be in Greensboro, as a fan not an alum!
    Posted by whr[/QUOTE]

Oh shoot, now you did it.  Because YOU said I'm not an alum that must mean I'm not.  See because, what you say on these blogs about other people must be 100% correct, I mean how could it not.  Darn it, I wish I still went to BC. 

On the other hand, I commend you for finally writing something coherent.  Good job buddy, I am proud of you.  Big day for you!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from eaglebeagle1. Show eaglebeagle1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Head Coach Stevie D : can't afford the trip down to shakeytown beagle? Or, do those coupon payments damper your Subway visits, and you rather play hand puppet on the WWW?  
    Posted by whr[/QUOTE]
    whr, I'm going to explain some things to you.  This explanation will be way over your head, but try to follow it anyway and perhaps something will get through.  Your last couple of posts here are particularly laughable, even by your lowly standards.  See, when you return the taunt of momort and others about living in your mom's basement, it just doesn't work. It does not work at all!  It's totally lame!  I know you don't get this, since you try to hurl this insult at others.  Some of the posters say this to you because your posts say nothing of substance.  Nothing!  You just throw out insults that are absolutely juvenile. I can't even manage to be insulted by your post addressed to me, since it makes no sense! On top of that, you are barely literate, and I'm being kind here.  So that's why a lot of us think you are a kid who lives with mom.  I truly hope you are a kid, because if you are an adult (at least chronologically speaking), it's beyond sad.    If you want to be taken seriously, engage in some actual conversation about the sports we're talking about.  Try to make an intelligent argument.  Use spellcheck.  Ask for help with basic grammar (this is a sports blog, so we're not trying for anything overly literary). Otherwise you will continue to be regarded as a wise-a@@ kid.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Lads,

Y'all sure excel at venom.

Where did you learn that?

Now, back to substance:

Alas and alack, at mid day today, the Providence job did open, when Keno Davis was discharged.

While the Friars likely want someone with coaching talent, it is indeed possible that Stevie Wonder may apply there - along with all of the other openings I cited.

Peace, and shuck the vitriol, my boys.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CJT65. Show CJT65's posts

Let me explain something to you folks.  While you hope and think that these BC haters are kids, you are sorely mistaken.  Unless you take a kid to be an 18 or 19 year old.  I would consider college aged students adults by that point.  No kid would hate BC this much because no kid younger than 17 years old has been rejected by BC yet.  Getting a letter in the mail that said "Thanks for your application fee but we're not interested, you'll have to go to a worse school like BU, UMass, or Uconn" has made these people so bitter. 

So when we're talking about these BC haters like whr, bagelboy, puttingfromtherough, chas (even though his posts can't be read by anyone other than him), sarahsdad, cheeroh, etc you need to stop thinking they are kids and realize who they are.  They are adults still living in mom's basement that spend their time trashing BC on boston.com in between 5 hours sessions of World of Warcraft.  They think they're funny although they haven't realized that no one else laughs at what they say when they show up for work at the local Kinkos.  40 year old virgin ring a bell?  Picture that type of person but living with mom, insanely bitter, and much worse social abilities.

That is my service announcement for the day. 

You all have a great weekend.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

[QUOTE]Hi, my name is LongPutter and I hate my life.  But want to know what I hate more than my life?  I hate BC and the gang of 2 and their new basketball coach who despite bringing the team farther than anyone expected only has "meager" coaching talents.  How do I know he can't coach.  Oh, I played basketball once when I was 7, so I am an expert.   Why do I hate BC?  Oh, I can't tell you that, that would give everyone too much fuel to really see how crazy I am.  Instead I am going to continue to dig far and deep to find any negative point I can make about any and all that is BC.  Why do I do it?  Well that's an easy question chum, because I hate my own life so I need something to hate more...Jeez, I thought you would have figured that out by now.  So, excuse me while I go write more complete nonsense that has no basis, no one really believes including myself, as I try to love myself..... Peace...
    Posted by momort[/QUOTE]

All you need know about putter's agenda is right there in the midst of his mindless signature
    Where the message for alumni is: Give us your money - constantly - but don't expect any of ours when your kids apply here

He hates BC because his child didn't get enough finacial aid

And who is "Rosalind" Carter
    What a genius!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

LP, you really are a ton of fun to laugh at.  I at the very least have to thank you for this.....

And it's not venom, it's mockery.....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheCentralScrutinizer. Show TheCentralScrutinizer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Head Coach Stevie D : All you need know about putter's agenda is right there in the midst of his mindless signature Where the message for alumni is: Give us your money - constantly - but don't expect any of ours when your kids apply here He hates BC because his child didn't get enough finacial aid
    Posted by ScreenNameGoesHere[/QUOTE]

Actually, Longracist complained that $$$ that should be going to "middle class kids" was going to "minorities".

Donahue applying for the Providence job is about as likely as Longracist being named "Man of the Year" by ther NAACP.