Hope on the Behead Coaches Institute Hoops Horizon

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Hope on the Behead Coaches Institute Hoops Horizon

With jobs still open at these better programs, maybe Stevie Wonder will come to his senses and jump to one of them:

Alabama A & M

Eastern Michigan

Florida A & M

Kennesaw State

Manhattan

IUPUI

Stetson

Southern

UC Davis

We can only hope!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

Re: Hope on the Behead Coaches Institute Hoops Horizon

Better yet, perhaps the honorable and all-time great Coach Skinner (a fine gentleman we all agree) will finally receive a phone call to interview.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eagle79. Show Eagle79's posts

LP,

And your point in posting this new thread was what?  Yet you constantly accuse the BC people who read these forums of being full of invective.  Take the beam out of your own eye such that you may be able to help remove the speck from someone elses.

BTW, we still await your answers on the other threads.  Hopefully you can now find the attendance information you seemed to be missing . . .

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

How about those minutes?
    How about the lack of publicity in college guides about the admin's duplicity?  why isnt this better know if published all over
    How do you explain />32K applications including I believe a record number this year?
    How about the turnover figures?
    What about criticism for Calhoun and the suspension, while bringing up other such things at BC which noone in the College was associated with?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

In Response to Hope on the Behead Coaches Institute Hoops Horizon:
    [QUOTE]With jobs still open at these better programs, maybe Stevie Wonder will come to his senses and jump to one of them: Alabama A & M Eastern Michigan Florida A & M Kennesaw State Manhattan IUPUI Stetson Southern UC Davis We can only hope!
    Posted by Longputter[/QUOTE]

putter - time to come clean and show some honesty.
    Do you have some financial interest in this site which motivates you to post annoying and provocative ideas in the hope that it will generate lots of "hits"?

Or is it that you wake up every day and try to think about how you can get as many people as possible to notice you? Your signature screams "HEY LOOK AT ME!!!"

And speak for yourself, you certainly don't speak for me -- "We can only hope!"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

LP, are you 6 years old?  What a stupid post....not even worth responding too....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In Response to Re: Hope on the Behead Coaches Institute Hoops Horizon:
    [QUOTE]LP, are you 6 years old?  What a stupid post....not even worth responding too....
    Posted by momort[/QUOTE]

exactly what we think of your rants which basically say little ...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]How about those minutes? How about the lack of publicity in college guides about the admin's duplicity?  why isnt this better know if published all over How do you explain />32K applications including I believe a record number this year? How about the turnover figures? What about criticism for Calhoun and the suspension, while bringing up other such things at BC which noone in the College was associated with?
    Posted by provpats[/QUOTE]

very easy when BC grads come in line to pop off the choice jobs your 32K applicants with the big bad $$$$ tuition coupon book for the next 20 years in time payments will be taking a bow to mr./ms. diversity from BHCC and wonder why morons, as yourself, hang out all day on the www posting stupid facts on BC athletics! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Sorry folks, the Manhattan job just went off the board.

But, not to worry: the others posted remain open. Maybe Stevie Wonder and The Gang of Two can strike a package deal. We should only be so lucky.

As to the never-ending attendance claim, show those figures (it is not I who claims attendance rose this year) and we'll see.

But the one figure no one can doubt is the fewer than 2800 who showed for the most important game of the year: vs NW in the NIT.

THAT was a reliable indicator of the interest Flippo sparked by his savaging of Coach Skinner, is it not?

And no, I have no financial interest in any media outlet.

Peace, chums.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

You said in another post you would address the minutes.  How about it coward?
    The other stuff remains the same particularly with turnover.  If you post the turnover figures (positions and numbers) not just Fr. Barth, within a day I will have the attendance figures up.  It is you who claims the turnover is excessive; just do what you are asking us to do.  and by the way one game is a far too small a sample size to serve as a referndum on coaching. The entire season, which you can see just by posting the turnover figures is better

How about those minutes?
    How about the lack of publicity in college guides about the admin's duplicity?  why isnt this better know if published all over
    How do you explain />32K applications including I believe a record number this year?
    What about criticism for Calhoun and the suspension, while bringing up other such things at BC which noone in the College was associated with?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]Sorry folks, the Manhattan job just went off the board. But, not to worry: the others posted remain open. Maybe Stevie Wonder and The Gang of Two can strike a package deal. We should only be so lucky. As to the never-ending attendance claim, show those figures (it is not I who claims attendance rose this year) and we'll see. But the one figure no one can doubt is the fewer than 2800 who showed for the most important game of the year: vs NW in the NIT. THAT was a reliable indicator of the interest Flippo sparked by his savaging of Coach Skinner, is it not? And no, I have no financial interest in any media outlet. Peace, chums.

LP, grow up.  The attendence figures have been posted on here time and time again.  Seriously man, grow up. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hope on the Behead Coaches Institute Hoops Horizon : very easy when BC grads come in line to pop off the choice jobs your 32K applicants with the big bad $$$$ tuition coupon book for the next 20 years in time payments will be taking a bow to mr./ms. diversity from BHCC and wonder why morons, as yourself, hang out all day on the www posting stupid facts on BC athletics!  
    Posted by cheeroh[/QUOTE]

cheerio - What in the world does any of that mean? Do you just throw random words and phrases together and hope that something sensible comes out?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

[QUOTE]Sorry folks, the Manhattan job just went off the board. But, not to worry: the others posted remain open. Maybe Stevie Wonder and The Gang of Two can strike a package deal. We should only be so lucky. As to the never-ending attendance claim, show those figures (it is not I who claims attendance rose this year) and we'll see. But the one figure no one can doubt is the fewer than 2800 who showed for the most important game of the year: vs NW in the NIT. THAT was a reliable indicator of the interest Flippo sparked by his savaging of Coach Skinner, is it not? And no, I have no financial interest in any media outlet. Peace, chums.

How dense are you to still be arguing attendance? There's no need for anyone to post the stats, they're all over the internet!
    Go to espn or the BC athletics website or any site that has college bball stats and you can find box scores for each game and the attendance. You don't need mysterious insiders, or unnamed contacts to prove that BC bball attendance went up this past season.

Only putter would dispute facts and then treat his own unverifiable accusations and allegations as absolute undeniable truth

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

I guess then if you GOOGLE up BC stats will find this institution weak by all accounts. Read 'em and weep!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eagle79. Show Eagle79's posts

LP,

You started this new thread why?  And you can not find the attendance information because you can not follow a link or two?

It is clear that you are not interested in facts and would prefer to spout opinion.  When confronted, start a new thread claiming that no one will provide facts to prove you wrong.  You are being disingenous.  It is clear that you are not interested in the truth and have no honor.

UofNDKing,

You sentence is basically unintelligible.  I strongly suspect that you did not attend either ND or Rice.  Present an argument, support it with facts.  Otherwise your statements lack any real value, they are just childish rants.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

[QUOTE]LP, You started this new thread why?  And you can not find the attendance information because you can not follow a link or two? It is clear that you are not interested in facts and would prefer to spout opinion.  When confronted, start a new thread claiming that no one will provide facts to prove you wrong.  You are being disingenous.  It is clear that you are not interested in the truth and have no honor. UofNDKing, You sentence is basically unintelligible.  I strongly suspect that you did not attend either ND or Rice.  Present an argument, support it with facts.  Otherwise your statements lack any real value, they are just childish rants.
    Posted by Eagle79[/QUOTE]

In the brief time I have been monitoring your absurd rebuttals it is best to cease the verbal attacks and devise a mechanism, being the porported '79 BC graduate, to improve your communication skills, knowlege, and abilities which evidently you failed to absorb at BC. Kindly, consider yourself in the same warped barrel as the others.   

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Interesting article in Projo today stating that Providence College, even with the woeful season they had, averaged better than 7,000 fans per game at The Dunk.

A number that Behead Coaches Institute can only fantasize about.

Peace

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

Have you spent much time at PC?  only thing happening in town

How about those minutes?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Pro,

Wrong again. The same article in Projo leads with the point that the P Bruins are the hottest ticket in town, outdrawing the Friars.

Give the other repetitions a rest. I've answered them multiple times.

Months ago I listed all the positions in which Dear Leader has made changes.

Check them out.

Now, how about the Friars' attendance? We rarely get that average for TWO games.

But then again, Flippo and Stevie Wonder have that hoops program really rocking, don't they?

Roll on down and pony up for next season's tickets. Or have you already done so?

Peace

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

again there is bound to be turnover over a 15 year term; please tell the positions and the numbers associated with that position.  A change once or twice in 16 years is not execssive turnover.  You have not answered that one
    for sure.   Come on it is easy, you have the figures just share the positions and number of people who have occupied them.  But as usual your failure of any facts or even a link to them says what a liar and coward you are
      as for the rest of your "answers"

How about those minutes?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

He's so glib.  Providence has the P Bruins.  Great.  Boston has the Red Sox, Patriots, REAL Bruins and Celtics.  You know, professional teams that actually matter. 

Even when BC hoops is very good they don't draw well.  I've outlined this quite often.  Here are the reasons:
    1. Prof sports
    2. small school
    3. small school with majority of students from out of Mass who leave Mass after graduation thus the local alumni base is very small
    4. Locals has large dislike for BC

So where would they draw from.  Other than #4, the rest, as they say "is what it is".....so to blame a new coach and AD is petty...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamesGatz1. Show JamesGatz1's posts

[QUOTE]He's so glib.  Providence has the P Bruins.  Great.  Boston has the Red Sox, Patriots, REAL Bruins and Celtics.  You know, professional teams that actually matter.  Even when BC hoops is very good they don't draw well.  I've outlined this quite often.  Here are the reasons: 1. Prof sports 2. small school 3. small school with majority of students from out of Mass who leave Mass after graduation thus the local alumni base is very small 4. Locals has large dislike for BC So where would they draw from.  Other than #4, the rest, as they say "is what it is".....so to blame a new coach and AD is petty...
    Posted by momort[/QUOTE]

Is the crazy one really talking about attendance at basketball games of BC vs. PC and somehow trying to pin the blame on Coach Donahue?

Sigh....

The NCAA has men's basketball attendance figures going back to 1993 on their website. Not once in 18 seasons has BC had higher attendance at basketball games than Providence.

Year Providence Boston College
    1993 10,710 6,122
    1994 10,822 7,388
    1995 10,427 7,409
    1996 10,535 6,543
    1997 11,030 6,848
    1998 10,198 5,009
    1999 10,001 3,858
    2000 8,253 4,398
    2001 9,440 5,341
    2002 8,006 6,602
    2003 8,777 6,133
    2004 10,977 5,234
    2005 9,660 6,440
    2006 8,348 7,213
    2007 8,410 6,916
    2008 8,527 5,778
    2009 8,310 5,548
    2010 8,289 5,317

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

of course reading comprehension is not your stong point whz kid; I never called him a coward troll; I referred to him as a liar and a coward which is accurate and apt for how he conducts himself