Hope on the Behead Coaches Institute Hoops Horizon

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Re: Hope on the Behead Coaches Institute Hoops Horizon

Gatzie,

Your point is what?

My point is that when Flippo and Dear Leader did their latest coach beheading, we were told that their Massiah would revive hoops at The Institute.

He's done just the opposite. Attendance is a sinking, sad joke. How many times this season did I cringe when the TV cameras showed large swatches of sections (often whole sections) empty.

Other than Duke and UNC, the basketball "fans" that The Gang of Two have "cultivated" masquerade as empty suits.

We'd be far more honest if our schedule consisted of teams like Catholic U,
    St. Anselm, Assumption, LeMoyne, Spring Hill, Rockhurst and the like.

Why, we might even draw 3,000 to one of those games some time.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

How about those minutes?

How about the lack of publicity in college guides about the admin's
    duplicity?  why isnt this better know if published all over

How do you explain />32K applications including I believe a record number this year?

How about the turnover figures?

What about criticism for Calhoun and the suspension, while bringing up other such things at BC which no one in the College was associated with?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

In Response to Re: Hope on the Behead Coaches Institute Hoops Horizon:
    [QUOTE]Gatzie, Your point is what? My point is that when Flippo and Dear Leader did their latest coach beheading, we were told that their Massiah would revive hoops at The Institute /> He's done just the opposite. Attendance is a sinking, sad joke. How many times this season did I cringe when the TV cameras showed large swatches of sections (often whole sections) empty. Other than Duke and UNC, the basketball "fans" that The Gang of Two have "cultivated" masquerade as empty suits. We'd be far more honest if our schedule consisted of teams like Catholic U, St. Anselm, Assumption, LeMoyne, Spring Hill, Rockhurst and the like. Why, we might even draw 3,000 to one of those games some time.
    Posted by Longputter[/QUOTE]

Why do you keep repeating this lie?
    Once again here are the FACTS for you. Attendance in Donahue's first year was better than Skinner's last year.
    ATTENDANCE WENT UP

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

sngh

don't get dragged into this; it makes the Labrea Tar Pits look like Waikiki beach

I just ask about the alleged excessive turnover; it is much easier to see a new thread started once one keeps to this topic and the same old positions of people who left trotted out.

In fact the outline is already set; once the fact that attendance was better overall compared to the prior year is established, it will just be another opportunity for LP to say BC is lying about the attendance to protect SD.  Just another lie by the gang of two., yada yada yada.

Once I get the turnover positions and numbers, and LP loses all cred (that small shred he thinks he has left) then I will feel like taking on the attendance argument for the long term 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Yup, ScreenNameGoesHere (a/k/a/ Gatzie and other screen names),
    and Obama is a centrist President.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

[QUOTE]sngh don't get dragged into this; it makes the Labrea Tar Pits look like Waikiki beach I just ask about the alleged excessive turnover; it is much easier to see a new thread started once one keeps to this topic and the same old positions of people who left trotted out. In fact the outline is already set; once the fact that attendance was better overall compared to the prior year is established, it will just be another opportunity for LP to say BC is lying about the attendance to protect SD.  Just another lie by the gang of two., yada yada yada. Once I get the turnover positions and numbers, and LP loses all cred (that small shred he thinks he has left) then I will feel like taking on the attendance argument for the long term 
    Posted by provpats[/QUOTE]

I believe you sould get off this attendance gig as it is getting pretty boring and start consentrating on Stevy Wonder and BC's talentless basketball program for 2012. It could get pretty ugly three consecutive years without an invite!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hope on the Behead Coaches Institute Hoops Horizon : Why do you keep repeating this lie? Once again here are the FACTS for you. Attendance in Donahue's first year was better than Skinner's last year. ATTENDANCE WENT UP
    Posted by ScreenNameGoesHere[/QUOTE]

Jimmie Boy Gattzie: The Behead Coaches Institute and Wonder Boy are good renditions of As the World Turns however, it got cancelled for 2012. Fortunately, BC is in the same state of affaires; their program cannot draw ratings never did never will in the ACC!     

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

I have never said a word about the attendance except that it was better this year than last.  But just to make sure you are properly annoyed:

How about those minutes?

How about the lack of publicity in college guides about the admin's duplicity?  Why isnt this better know if published all over?

How do you explain />32K applications including I believe a record number this year?

What about criticism for Calhoun and the suspension, while bringing up other such things at BC which noone in the College was associated with?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]Yup, ScreenNameGoesHere (a/k/a/ Gatzie and other screen names), and Obama is a centrist President.
    Posted by Longputter[/QUOTE]

This is actually pretty funny.  LP claims that attendence fell under the new coach, he is then shown facts that show attendence actually went up.  and then he says that those facts cannot be trusted or they aren't corret.  that's awesome.  its actually perfect.  you know, if you ignore every fact that is out there then how could you ever possibly be wrong? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Time for us to shed the myth that we are a nationally prominent sports program in basketball and football.

Open Conte for community events (maybe a State high school tourney; kids hockey events etc) and generate some badly-needed goodwill.

Also, we can stage choral recitals, plays, poetry fests, political rallies for all parties, even college fairs there.

We can even pull a Syracuse and curtain off all but one-fourth of Conte as we meet our new foes: Mt. Ida, Endicott, LeMoyne, Carnegie Mellon, RPI, etc.  

That way, we'd no longer expose our humiliating basketball indifference to the world.

Peace.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

How about those minutes?

How about the lack of publicity in college guides about the admin's duplicity?  Why isnt this better know if published all over?

What about criticism for Calhoun and the suspension, while bringing up other such things at BC which noone in the College was associated with?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

[QUOTE]How about those minutes? How about the lack of publicity in college guides about the admin's duplicity?  Why isnt this better know if published all over? How do you explain />32K applications including I believe a record number this year? How about the turnover figures? What about criticism for Calhoun and the suspension, while bringing up other such things at BC which noone in the College was associated with?
    Posted by provpats[/QUOTE]

Bro: you need to get off of UCONN ... BC has never achieved a Final Four appearance ... UND to the contrary has achieved this and more. It appears this fixation you have on Coach Calhoun has seriously deluted your brian as a functioning organ. Believe you need to concentrate on that rancid recruiting class BC is bringing in next year under John Meterparel's homage!  Oh yah ... best recruiting class in ages ... Rivals.com bottom 250 counting backward?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

thanks for the so well stated advice queenie baby

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hope on the Behead Coaches Institute Hoops Horizon : Bro: you need to get off of UCONN ... BC has never achieved a Final Four appearance ... UND to the contrary has achieved this and more. It appears this fixation you have on Coach Calhoun has seriously deluted your brian as a functioning organ. Believe you need to concentrate on that rancid recruiting class BC is bringing in next year under John Meterparel's homage!  Oh yah ... best recruiting class in ages ... Rivals.com bottom 250 counting backward?
    Posted by UofNDKing[/QUOTE]

And yet you still refuse to engage in a conversation about the national joke that is ND football.  You talk tough about a ND basketball season that ended too early based on their regular season success yet you won't discuss how ND football is no longer relevant nationally and the only people who don't know it are nutjobs like you.....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Who cares about Notre Dame they won enough National Championships as the Celtics?

Try looking in the mirror at BC JV Basketball program a sad case going forward in 2012,or a little tad pole in Todden Pond! Speaking of nut jobs seems as if you shouild get a real job other than surfing the web all day on behalf of the Beheads Coaches Institute!  

UCONN NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPS!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]Who cares about Notre Dame they won enough National Championships as the Celtics? Try looking in the mirror at  BC JV Basketball program a sad case going forward in 2012,or a little tad pole in Todden Pond! Speaking of nut jobs seems as if you shouild get a real job other than surfing the web all day on behalf of the Beheads Coaches Institute!   UCONN NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPS!
    Posted by cheeroh[/QUOTE]

Yup, coming from the illiterate guy who posts more than anyone....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

words escape me right now

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]Getting pretty hostile up their in Bean Town must be an off year with the Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics BU, BC, & NU all being down, as the verbal character a ssassinations are abound. Pehaps all can take a step back and  relate to the chronicle of Boston sports all things considered; losing is on their epataph and it will never change.   
    Posted by googleboy[/QUOTE]

Looks like googleboy didn't google the big word he tried to use.  It's "epItaph" my man.  While spelling errors will happen, if you are going to use adult words at least get them right....

Sorry about the Knicks in advance.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

The recent unfortunate experience of Fr. O'Keefe's having to decline the presidency of St. Joseph's University in Philadelphia because of health reasons actually has a silver lining.

It opens up the spot for Dear Leader. Though I have nothing against St. Joe's, perhaps it is time for them to share the pain we have endured since Father Monan stepped down.

A bonus would be Dear Leader also arranging for Flippo to return to Philadelphia as the Hawks' AD.

Nova would be relieved that he would not be returning to their campus.

We can only hope!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tfk345. Show tfk345's posts

I don't understand this hostility toward BC.  But then again I never understood my jealous uncles hostility towards me either.

If there is one thing I have learned in my years it is that if you are under attack it is not because you deserve it, rather it is that some people are very small people and they want to bring you down to their level.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

How about those minutes?

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

Easy...mine make sense and can be read by a person without the help of an interpreter