How Can These Things Be?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamesGatz1. Show JamesGatz1's posts

Re: How Can These Things Be?

In Response to Re: How Can These Things Be?:
    [QUOTE]How could this be? Globe & Blaudschun not reporting on BC's trip to Lake Charles, LA. Ironic how the trolls keep up their rants, distorted as they are, can't let go on how BC's miserable season ended in Greensboro. Interesting ESPN coverage focused on the Virginia Tech & Colorado snubs, as for the BC trolls ESPN commentators always considered BC a bridesmaid after the Clemson debacle.    
    Posted by whr[/QUOTE]

Isn't there a meeting of the Justin Beiber fan club you should be attending, virgin?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]How could this be? Globe & Blaudschun not reporting on BC's trip to Lake Charles, LA. Ironic how the trolls keep up their rants, distorted as they are, can't let go on how BC's miserable season ended in Greensboro. Interesting ESPN coverage focused on the Virginia Tech & Colorado snubs, as for the BC trolls ESPN commentators always considered BC a bridesmaid after the Clemson debacle.    
    Posted by whr[/QUOTE]

Moron, what are you talking about.  No one here is hanging on or lamenting about how BC got whipped by Clemson.  Nor has one person said they should have made the tourney.  They had a play in game, lost, it's done.  No one is debating that. You are making this up and then making fun of it.  That's retarded.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

I actually enjoy whr.  He's like the weird old lady that lives on the street that all the neighborhood kids think is crazy.  And each day they know at some point she'll come outside for brief moment, do something crazy, and go back inside as all the kids laugh and enjoy....and it happens each day over and over again....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

except in whr's case he comes out of his mother's basement

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

At this point, I am 85% sure LP and whr are the same person.....the golf, the senseless rants, the lunacy?  Think about it...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from eaglebeagle1. Show eaglebeagle1's posts

At this point, I am 85% sure LP and whr are the same person.....the golf, the senseless rants, the lunacy?  Think about it...
    Posted by momort

My take on it is that whr, undking and posting king are the same person. Similar, illiterate writing "styles", maturity of a 10 year old and 2 of them (undking and whr) seem to have some Rice U. connection.  Maybe mommy or daddy or Cousin Cal went there. If so, the apple has indeed fallen far from the tree. LP, God bless him, is in a weird league of his own.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How Can These Things Be? : First off all, well done on once again avoiding the question of if the program is dead under Steve's 20 wins, it must have been already dead under Al's losing seasons. My issue with you, among many, is you take one single incident and try and use it as evidence for some grander conclusion. You: Steve's only recruits did nothing.  Reality: He hasn't had a full recruiting class yet. You:  Our alum don't want their kids to play here. Reality: The kid is good enough to PLAY AT DUKE!! You: Tom OB wanted so badly out of here he went in conference REality: He wanted to move closer to his home in the mid Atlantic You: Jags interviewed with the Jets because it was so bad here Reality: He wanted out of college and into the pros You: BC football is doomed Reality: We will see, but playing over 20 Fresh and Sophmores on a competitive team seems to me they are in line to have good season not to mention they had a top 35 recruiting class. I am NOT saying that football or hoops are going to be #1 anytime soon, but when have they ever.  At BC they strive to graduate 90%+ and be competitive in their conference.  There is no reason why that won't continue. You on the other hand take a small act or point and blow it up to mean the doom of BC or why the gand of two are evil doers.  You are a sensationalist, plain and simple.  No one believes your garbage.  You are the only one who makes outlandish points and tries to argue them till our eyes bleed.  everyone else is pretty basic saying "i liked what steve did this season, i'll wait to fully judge until he gets a couple more under his belt"  You say "he lost to yale and harvard and can only recruit from the plex, he's terrible, no good, and is going to hell..." My conclusion.  Continue to spew your garbage.  It's entertaining.  No one take you seriously.  Really dude, you are this board's Charlie Sheen.  We enjoy to watch you flounder as you make an total a** out of yourself. So continue away, talk like you are from the 1800s, take small tiny points to prove grander one's, and we will continue to sit here and enjoy the entertainment. Keep on truckin Charlie Sheen!
    Posted by momort[/QUOTE]

Lot's of time hanging out in the welfare line mormort!

Must be tough hanging out reponding to LP comments everyday! Surfing the WWW for BC negativity! Thought you'd be in Lake Charles LA with the BC braggarts cranking up the Looowizyanna folks with that good ol' Yankee charm!  BTW: the NCAA's begin today and BC is not relevant anymore! It's all over!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How Can These Things Be? : At this point, I am 85% sure LP and whr are the same person.....the golf, the senseless rants, the lunacy?  Think about it... Posted by momort My take on it is that whr, undking and posting king are the same person. Similar, illiterate writing "styles", maturity of a 10 year old and 2 of them (undking and whr) seem to have some Rice U. connection.  Maybe mommy or daddy or Cousin Cal went there. If so, the apple has indeed fallen far from the tree. LP, God bless him, is in a weird league of his own.
    Posted by eaglebeagle1[/QUOTE]

That's funny I connected you to screen name goes here, suffolkeagle, and Eagle79! It's all a BC conspiracy plot which must be deciphered while the irrelevant BC Eagles are in Looowizzyanna playing for the NIT participation trophy!

BTW Catching any of the NCAA's & UCONN action where BC has never ventured Nationally?

UCONN ROCKS!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How Can These Things Be? : That's funny I connected you to screen name goes here, suffolkeagle, and Eagle79! It's all a BC conspiracy plot which must be deciphered while the irrelevant BC Eagles are in Looowizzyanna playing for the NIT participation trophy! BTW Catching any of the NCAA's & UCONN action where BC has never ventured Nationally? UCONN ROCKS!
    Posted by cheeroh[/QUOTE]

Never ventured nationally?  Meaning what?  They've never been to the NCAAs?  Never been nationally ranked?  Explain your stupid comment to at least attempt to show you know what you are talking about.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

UCONN ROCKS!  Woohoo!

now get out there, rake my lawn and wash my windows correctly this time.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernfriedeagle. Show southernfriedeagle's posts

LP...was that you I saw in your lawn chair at 2:47am, waiting in line for the Charlie Sheen roadshow tix?  

WINNING!!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from eaglebeagle1. Show eaglebeagle1's posts

The above two posts add credence to my theory about multiple identities of some of the illiterate, illogical trolls.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheCentralScrutinizer. Show TheCentralScrutinizer's posts

Get those fries up, whroh!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamesGatz1. Show JamesGatz1's posts

whr,,

You started out mopping the floor, but now... now you're washing lettuce.
    Soon you'll be on fries; then the grill. And pretty soon, you'll make assistant manager, and that's when the big bucks start rolling in!

Hahahahaha!

Make my lunch, you illiterate virgin!

Remember - you can't have fun with your inflatable girlfriend Friday night, but you can't take her to the prom.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

whr - I doubt that you have ever set foot on a college campus (except maybe to mow the lawns), but since you claim to have some connection to Dartmouth, how will the Big Green do in the big dance?
    Ooops, looks like they are not dancing. 5-23 in the mighty Ivy league including an 11 game losing streak to end the season.

Were you able to pick up enough odd jobs during the winter to make it to the start of the golf season? What do golf caddys do in the off season?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

An interesting statement from the Uber Alles crowd cannot go unmentioned.

Eagle 79, trying to defend the record of Stevie Wonder, writes that he lost 3 of the best players in the program  (meaning, Rakim Sanders, Evan Ravenel and Brady Heslip).

That puts him squarely at odds with the rest of the cognoscenti here, who scored those players as useless.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Unfortunately, BC biguns remind me of the character PIGGY in The Lord of the Flies, an allegorical nobody, as the fans of BC, who most always have the last word. Although stupid Piggy always regressed to his  primitive state between irrational and emotional reactions when mouth was open. Although Piggy was an intellectual he reminds me of the BC biguns; dorks, unattractive, looking for acceptance, and never achieved acceptance or status among (his) peers.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamesGatz1. Show JamesGatz1's posts

[QUOTE]An interesting statement from the Uber Alles crowd cannot go unmentioned. Eagle 79, trying to defend the record of Stevie Wonder, writes that he lost 3 of the best players in the program  (meaning, Rakim Sanders, Evan Ravenel and Brady Heslip). That puts him squarely at odds with the rest of the cognoscenti here, who scored those players as useless.
    Posted by Longputter[/QUOTE]

Do you even know who Kevin Noreen is?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

And Kevin Noreen equates with the 3 transferring players who were in the program how?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamesGatz1. Show JamesGatz1's posts

[QUOTE]And Kevin Noreen equates with the 3 transferring players who were in the program how?
    Posted by Longputter[/QUOTE]

LP, Brady Heslip was a student but he was not "in the program". He sat out the semester. He was not on the team.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eagle79. Show Eagle79's posts

LP,

You clearly missed my point.  You comment about all the great players that Al left behing and yet 3 of them left.  How in the world is SD supposed to do well?  Yet they won over 20 games and made the post season without these 3 players.

You say that many of the BC types are looking at SD as if he is Naismith reincarnated.  Yet, I have not seen one of those posts.  What you do see is fans that are cautiously optimistic about the future.  Fans that liked coach Al but also understand that perhaps it was time for a change.

I see that you are still not answering the quesitons in the other threads.  The LP solution, when cornered by your own lack of logic, start another thread.  Many of us are calling you out, you should actually respond.  Not just start a new rock throwing exercise.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Eagle79,

Enjoy your cautious optimism.

I wish you luck with it, but the reality may never sink in.

But, hey, continue to buy up those high-priced tickets for your fifth-rate product.

Gatzie,

Don't you EVER tire of being inaccurate?

Get to your home work now, so you can be promoted in June.