How far we have fallen

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gspBison. Show gspBison's posts

Re: How far we have fallen

In Response to Re: How far we have fallen:
    [QUOTE]Great day today shot a 78 at Abernaque, and BC get's punched around ... sure will shut up all the trolls!  BC simply terrible as usual! Toilet Bowl USA come December! U of Central Florida ... terminates BC 2011 season
    Posted by whr[/QUOTE]

Great score! How did you do on the back nine??

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Flippo has brought us another nadir: the most repugnant field logo in college sports.

Our school's colors are maroon and gold.

So, what did Flippo do? Soon after his arrival, just as he did at Villanova, he changed the logo.

Instead of the attractive interlocking BC, we now have a putrid faded red encased in BLACK!

What must TV viewers think of when they see this eyesore?

Time to get rid of this "logo",and  return to our tradition - and, while we are at it, send Flippo packing, as well.

Peace.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

yawn,yawn yawn.  I actually like the Villanova logo.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kenneyc. Show kenneyc's posts

Northwestern was lucky, lucky, lucky---THAT BC's field goal kicker was off yesterday...Otherwise the final would have 26-24 BC..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Hey, Pro,

Even YOU can't cotton to the new Eagle logo.

Get real, son.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

are you kidding me?  I said nothing about the logo, so don't say what I do or don't like you pompous old windbag.

Oh and where is the proof about all the peole who were let go besides the revered FR. Barth?
    What about the true minutes you were presented with?
    What about the BE commish saying BC had an open invite to return?
    What about Trag saying he understood why BC left and even sympathized with it?
    Why did Skinner stay for 13 years if it was so bad working at BC for Fr. Leahy and GDF?  He is such a man of great integrity, he surely would not stay working with unscrupulous people like that?

I got a  million of them.
    You old fake

One answer to the above is all you need to provide that even approximates the truth.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: How far we have fallen:[QUOTE]are you kidding me?  I said nothing about the logo, so don't say what I do or don't like you pompous old windbag. Oh and where is the proof about all the peole who were let go besides the revered FR. Barth? What about the true minutes you were presented with? What about the BE commish saying BC had an open invite to return? What about Trag saying he understood why BC left and even sympathized with it? Why did Skinner stay for 13 years if it was so bad working at BC for Fr. Leahy and GDF?  He is such a man of great integrity, he surely would not stay working with unscrupuilous people like that? I got a  illion of them. You old fake One answer to the above is all you need to provide that even approximates the truth.
    Posted by provpats[/QUOTE]

+100 Pro +100!

PS. Ol windbag was an especially nice touch!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Pro,

"You pompous old windbag?"

Ah, my boy, the convenience of vitriol when you have no substantive reply.

But tell us, how DO you feel about the ugly logo?

Step up to the plate there, lad!

Peace

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

again typical putter response.  Everyone of my questions has substance has been asked endlessly (and in pretty polite fashion for a while) and goes directly to your ad hominem attack on the BC community.  you ask for facts and have none in response to the questions raised on you screed.  Come on answer one dearie, just one

And I am ok with the logo.   I see you have hightailed it to another thread already   Pompous windbag and coward is a more apt description

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eagle79. Show Eagle79's posts

Provpats,

Your questions have been asked of LP for quite some time without a real response.  He does not have an answer to those questions so he changes the subject or starts a new thread  That is why I think that Gatzie has the best advice, put him on ignore and move on.  Further, read other blogs where there is actual discussion instead of emotional rock throwing by LP and others.

NDking, Cheeroh, 82nd have added nothing to the discussion just constant rock throwing.  They do not even defend their purported institutions.

I strongly suspect that there are a number of other handles on this forum that are actually LP, i.e. whr.  I have never seen whr disagree with LP, he has almost the exact same avatar and often posts supporting LP.

I am about at the point where I will stop reading these forums due to their lack of real content.  I will leave LP in his echo chamber where he can celebrate Festivus every day and air his greivances with those that prefer to cast stones.

BTW, the best thing about putting LP on ignore is that you do not see his childish rant of a signature and he never responds to your posts.  It makes it easier to get through the forums.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Sorry, Eagle 79, but I post under ONE screen name.

Pro,

With all due deference, I suspect that you are such a camp follower that if The Gang of Two decided to change the school logo to the Viet Cong flag, you'd dutifully rally in rabid support.

Next, your Pavlovian recital of "questions" has long ago become tedius.

Fr. Barth was just the FIRST A&S Dean replaced by Dear Leader.

Just check the # of his successors.

Same with CSOM.

If you are at all aware of what happens routinely on this campus now under Dear Leader, you'd know that.

But, hey, keep posting those tired old queries.

And keep that self-defining invective coming!

Peace.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

again I have asked you for the people after Barth and the details on the CSOM people.  If you know that info cold then it should not be a problem to post it and share it to back up your (still) unbstantiated and tired assertions.  Please share your knowledge for those of us who do not follow this. Of course my questions have become tedious because they are susceptible to fact checking and something outside of your invective toward the current administration.

and of course your invective is never directed at anyone else but is always directed at you.  and yet you would accuse me of being on the side of the VC?what a load of malarkey

and btw I only post under this name

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Pro,

Nice dodge re the deposed Deans.

If you are aware of doings at your alleged alma mater, you would not need someone else to do your research.

And end the pity party, please. When did I "accuse" you of being on the side of the Cong?

Man up, son.

Peace 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

ok I admit I do not know, so what?  I follow the athletics side and not the internal workings.  You can help enlighten me.  Surely you would want to share that research the you have done to help us great unwashed.

and please end your own pity party and the set up invective you use

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

PRO,

Huh?

If you graduated from 1996 on, check your degree: the chances are good that the Dean of your college ain't in office anymore, my man.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

and that means two deans in 15 years, three? four?  five?  Come on give us a hint.  One must put everything in a frame of reference in order to judge correctly when one is in a management position

Or is this another coach reference on D1 changeover where you got schooled?

weak weak weak. tsk tsk tsk

surely the Jesuits at BC taight you better analytic skills than that my friend? 

I have had girls give it up easier than you and it was certainly a much more pleasurable experience

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Pro,

Your latest post proves beyond any doubt that you exemplify a classless society.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

huh

I am following 79 et.al. and putting you on ignore

you can now revel in the intellectual masturbation you most obviously excel at.  You cannot answer one question, so AMF.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

hey guys I followed your advice and put longbozo on ignore.  It feels really good!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamesGatz1. Show JamesGatz1's posts

[QUOTE]are you kidding me?  I said nothing about the logo, so don't say what I do or don't like you pompous old windbag. Oh and where is the proof about all the peole who were let go besides the revered FR. Barth? What about the true minutes you were presented with? What about the BE commish saying BC had an open invite to return? What about Trag saying he understood why BC left and even sympathized with it? Why did Skinner stay for 13 years if it was so bad working at BC for Fr. Leahy and GDF?  He is such a man of great integrity, he surely would not stay working with unscrupulous people like that? I got a  million of them. You old fake One answer to the above is all you need to provide that even approximates the truth.

Prov,

Once you realize that LP is literally mentall ill, your frustration will lift.

You are angry and frustrated with LP becuase you are treating him as if he were a "normal" but fundamentally misguided person. He's not. He is literally crazy.   Once you come to accept that, everything else makes sense from that point.

That is why I ignore him. You can't discuss or argume with him becuase he is fundamentally not a rational person.

Do normal well-adjusted people have such a signature? No, of course not.

Do normal well-adjusted people have such an obsession (negative or positive) with Fr. Leahy? No, of course not.

Do normal well-adjusted people think so negatively about Fr. Leahy? No, they don't.

Can you possibly imagine LP coming home to a wife and and asking her about the grandkids? No, of course not. Can you imagine him having any kind of position of authority or responsbility in any kind of organization? No, of course not.

Becuase normal. well-adjusted people don't act or talk like him.

This is a person who is suffering from mental illness and you can't react to him as if you were reacting to a normal person.

If Fr. Leahy were such a terrile person wouldn't we hear something from literally any source outside of LP? If Fr. Leahy were such a terrible person wouldn't the Board of Trustees do something about it?

Do normall well adjusted people post the racist garbage this guy posts?

Just ignore and move on.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Gatzie,

So, the diagnoser in you strikes again:

In addition to calling me a liar, a bad catholic, and a homosexual, you now label me as suffering from mental illness.

Wow, that is certainly substantive, civil discourse.

Just what "racist garbage" do you cite?

Trouble is, my boy, that as COL Nathan Jessup once said, "You can't handle the truth."

Peace

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

GATTZIE is the biggest fraud out there a pseudo BC grad however, he has been exposed mny times on BCbashers.com as a Mount Ida grad living his dream on this thread!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]and that means two deans in 15 years, three? four?  five?  Come on give us a hint.  One must put everything in a frame of reference in order to judge correctly when one is in a management position Or is this another coach reference on D1 changeover where you got schooled? weak weak weak. tsk tsk tsk surely the Jesuits at BC taight you better analytic skills than that my friend?  I have had girls give it up easier than you and it was certainly a much more pleasurable experience
    There are no more Jebbies Bernie Law took good care of the order and shipped them out of Boston!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from batman49. Show batman49's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How far we have fallen : There are no more Jebbies Bernie Law took good care of the order and shipped them out of Boston!
    Posted by cheeroh[/QUOTE]

Do you have the slightest clue as to what you are talking about? I certainly do not.