I predict Gene DeFilippo and Frank Spaziani will be fired at season's end.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Re: I predict Gene DeFilippo and Frank Spaziani will be fired at season's end.

Is it the Coach, AD, or is it just BC being what it is?  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"My old "More dreadlocks instead of goldilocks" theory has come round."

Racist!

PS. Still no one cares about your dumbo clown blog pratt!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

Thanks for reading my blog!

2 more months and the long hard road of pulling BC out of the recruiting funk in football will start with a New Head coach and AD.

If GDF is allowed to pick the Head Coach, the fast slide into the deep abyss of Dante's ring of recruiting hell will make BC Football go from Medicroty to Malaise faster than any BC alum could predict 2-3 or 1-4...other than me!

ENJOY!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

BUH BYE NOW!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MD21485. Show MD21485's posts

In Response to Re: I predict Gene DeFilippo and Frank Spaziani will be fired at season's end.:
    [QUOTE]I'm worried that the new ACC may ask BC to step aside our sports programs (except Hockey) are in shambles A disgrace to the Great City of Boston They have to do something over in chestnut hill it's not rocket science The AD is an idiot!!!!!
    Posted by ddanny[/QUOTE]

You're an idiot. You have probably never stepped on a field in anything before in your life.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MD21485. Show MD21485's posts

All the negativity on this blog comes from nerdy little idiots who have never stepped on a field before. Get a hobby

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

In Response to Re: I predict Gene DeFilippo and Frank Spaziani will be fired at season's end.:
    [QUOTE]All the negativity on this blog comes from nerdy little idiots who have never stepped on a field before. Get a hobby
    Posted by MD21485[/QUOTE]

Spaziani is finished.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

[QUOTE]All the negativity on this blog comes from nerdy little idiots who have never stepped on a field before. Get a hobby
    Posted by MD21485[/QUOTE]

CERTAINLY NOT ON A UND ATHLETIC FIELD! HOW ABOUT YOURSELF MEATBALL?

TWO POSTS STARTED TODAY A CONINCIDENCE OR ARE WE DEALING WITH LP'S GANG OF TWO?

South Bend Tribune Photo/ROBERT FRANKLIN Notre Dame's Jonas Gray celebrates after a touchdown during the game at Purdue's Ross-Ade Stadium in West Lafayette on Saturday, October 1, 2011.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

Gene DeFilippo and Frank Spaziani will be fired at season's end.

Finished.

Done deal.

Two fishes wrapped in one Globe newspaper.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

[QUOTE]"BC was the nation's laughingstock from other school's fans when Spazoo hired his old retired friend Gary Tranquill which was utter insanity!" One more good reason why BC is a pretender and not a contender LP!
    Posted by whr[/QUOTE]

No more now, both are gone.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

I am sticking to my story, these 2 stooges will not be in palce when the 2012 kickoff hits!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

well, you'll be 1/2 right at least.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

[QUOTE]well, you'll be 1/2 right at least.
    Posted by trbow[/QUOTE]

Nope, this agonizing season will never end and I was right in my prediction and now right that it is a done deal.

Gene and Frank have been dismissed from BC.

Done deal.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from spike7377. Show spike7377's posts

I was a big Spaz supporter at first but BC does need new blood. They need a young energetic coach that wants to take chances. Spaz with his conservative style doesn't work unless you have the talent to back it up and BC doesn't.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

• In Response to I predict Gene DeFilippo and Frank Spaziani will be fired at season's end.:
      [QUOTE]I now predict as soon as this 2012 BC Football season has ended, the University of Boston College will by retirement, resignation or any savvy public relations deal  ---- will remove Gene DeFilippo and fire the entire Football staff and a new AD will be brought in to run the show and hire the New Football Head Coach. The recent events have certainly overwhelmed the alums with the painful series of embarrassments on the Heights. Gene DeFilippo has now brought shame, bad publicity, and again, deep embarrassment to Boston College. Gene DeFilippo will no longer be AD while you are heating up your Thanksgiving leftovers in the microwave after the Miami Game.   Look at all the signs that BC Football has become a national embarrassment for casual BC fan alums and make no mistake BC has enough powerful alums and $$$$ to erase incompetents like Gene DeFilippo and Frank Spaziani. Paging Mario Gabelli!!
      Posted by SJS1214[/QUOTE]

No longer a prediction, this is a DONE DEAL.

I posted this before the DUKE game and the great HUMBLE Oracle of Fort Worth is nevre wrong.

KISS THESE TWO IDIOTS--SPAZOO LAUGHING AT THE END OF THE CLEMSON GAME???-- GOOMBAS BUH BYE!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

Done deal now.

GDF sealed his fate by pissing off the Gods of the TV $$$$$ World at ESPN and BC's trustees.

The ACC is also furious at GDF.

I would not be surprised to see GDF resign this month.

I told you they were gone weeks ago and now the last straw just adds more wood to the fire and give GDF no escape hatch, as if he ever had one for hiring that stooge clown Spazoo.

Tranquill.... Rogers.

Good bye Idiot!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sterlippo. Show sterlippo's posts

who ever comes in, please, PLEASE keep your fingers off the hockey program that Jerry York built that is the envy of college hockey

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

Yet another MONUMENTAL DISASTER LEVEL BLUNDER II from which Gene DeFilippo shall not survive since he was already gone goodbye anyway!

Cause of death:

TEMPER.

Jags...

UCONN

The ACC has been working for years to include ND and the other school to match was UCONN with ESPN using all its powers of TV money to get ND into the ACC and our little GENO let his temper and anger towards UCONN cost him his job....

Gene "Howard Beale" DeFilippo...

GET THE HECK OUTTA MY ALMA MATER!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

GDF's interview was inexplicable.  It almost seemd like Blaudshun caught him after a few pops at lunch and got the comments out of him.  I've never been critical of the guy, but if you are a fan of - or interested in the university, that article was foolish and unnecessary.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

How do you like me now Beantown?

Go check my posts?

BUH BYE GDF!!

BUH BYE SPAZOOVOODOO!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

What's it mean if it's blue and what's it mean if it's red?  Some want to know. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

Red means Gene has to answer for ticking off the LORD GODS OF TV BILLIONS, ESPN and their attempts to get ND and UCONN into the ACC.

Why my alma mater tolerates this fool is beyond comprehension.

What a monster blunder like hiring his stooge Spazoo!

Fire the Cannon and shoot these two incompetents down Commonwealth Avenue.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

You are SO fired up about GDF.  His liquid lunch type of interview with the Globe was a mistake. The Spaz hire was a shot in the dark that won't pan out. But I still think you'll only be half right, and GDF remains.  He's still well entrenched in the league and the ncaa, and running a large dept that involves much more than just these points.  I admit, football is the key money maker, but it's tough to justify a change with this type of AD position.  I mean seriously, Gladchuck still has a job...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Poor SJS has to keep talking to himself on his own thread. So she can keeps bumping the thread up to the top while chasing Mark Blaudschun, a real writer.

If Jags wanted to be in Boston he wouldn't have interviewed with the Jets, Fact. Jagodzinski is so good he got fired by Omaha of the UFL! Too bad Jeff got too greedy this would have been the last year of his 5 year contract in Boston!

Now where is the mighty bad azz Jags ? Palookaville!