I predict Gene DeFilippo and Frank Spaziani will be fired at season's end.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

Re: I predict Gene DeFilippo and Frank Spaziani will be fired at season's end.

I guess we are gonna find out soon huh boys?

Does BC Man-Up or does it continue the disasterous malaise of Spazoo and GDF?

How is our recruiting going when present team members tell former high school kids who some may be 4 and 5 star players  --- to stay away!! from Spaziani and BC?

If these two calzones survive the DEAD IN THE WATER PROGRAM word out in the recruiting areas for BC, and now that we are recruiting clownshoes, then BC is what I have said, a pathetically run Stooge house.

Wave that SPAZWOW towel you BC defenders!!

I threw mine in the day GDF fired JAGS!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

BUH BYE!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

Those stupid TCU, Stanford and Northwestern kids never even go to class!!

UGH!!!

....but the ESPN stooge heads, right on cue, SOS... SAVE OUR SPAZOO!!!!

GRADUATION RATES!!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

In Response to I predict Gene DeFilippo and Frank Spaziani will be fired at season's end.:
    [QUOTE]I now predict before this 2012 BC Football season, the University of Boston College will by retirement, resignation or any savvy public relations deal  ---- will remove Gene DeFilippo and fire the entire Football staff and a new AD will be brought in to run the show and hire the New Football Head Coach. The recent events have certainly overwhelmed the alums with the painful series of embarrassments on the Heights. Gene DeFilippo has now brought shame, bad publicity, and again, deep embarrassment to Boston College. Gene DeFilippo will no longer be AD while you are heating up your Thanksgiving leftovers in the microwave after the Miami Game.   Look at all the signs that BC Football has become a national embarrassment for casual BC fan alums and make no mistake BC has enough powerful alums and $$$$ to erase incompetents like Gene DeFilippo and Frank Spaziani. Paging Mario Gabelli!!
    Posted by SJS1214[/QUOTE]

BINGO! 1-2!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

In Response to Re: I predict Gene DeFilippo and Frank Spaziani will be fired at season's end.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to I predict Gene DeFilippo and Frank Spaziani will be fired at season's end. : BINGO! 1-2!
    Posted by SJS1214[/QUOTE]
    Unfortunately, step 1 is a little late in the game for step 2 until further failure makes it easy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

One year ago was perfect.

Now BC's recruiting is in shambles.

8. This post has been removed.