Ideas to Expand/Improve BC Sports

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Re: Ideas to Expand/Improve BC Sports

In Response to Re: Ideas to Expand/Improve BC Sports:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ideas to Expand/Improve BC Sports : This is a BC board, no one cares. 
    Posted by momort[/QUOTE

You should be posting on the Bay Windows!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ideas to Expand/Improve BC Sports : no one cares about BC either
    Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]

Your 395 posts on "BC" related message boards says otherwise.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ideas to Expand/Improve BC Sports : 395 gentle reminders.  thought you put me on ignore.  please do. DO IT NOW MO!
    Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]

Putting words in my mouth again are we?  I never once said I was going to put you on ignore.  Rather I said I was simply going to ignore you and not respond to you.  Can you understand the difference? 

However as a free american I reserve the right to respond to you when I please.

Lastly, 395 reminders isn't gentle rather its an unhealthy obsession.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

400 comments on a message board about a team that you don't care about and hate is an obsession.

My posting on a message board of a school that i am a grad and fan of is me just being a fan.

but way to calculate the averages, glad to see you can use a calculator.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ideas to Expand/Improve BC Sports : 400 over 3 years and most to do with Uconn and the occassional BC bash because it's easy and fun. 825 over 2 years is psychotic considering all you do is take every BC insult as a personal attack and try to defend with flawed clumsy logic.  I think you are ignored largely in your life and you think this forum is for you to express yourself.  And we all know you love to try to get the last word
    Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]

Spin it however you need to to make yourself feel better nutjob....I don't really care.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ideas to Expand/Improve BC Sports : Your 395 posts on "BC" related message boards says otherwise.
    Posted by momort[/QUOTE]
    Need to relax at the U and enjoy the eye candy on a great Univesity campus this weekend. Saturday will be BC's last ACC embarrassment. Forget about the  Eaglettes at 9-20!  

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ideas to Expand/Improve BC Sports : 400 over 3 years and most to do with Uconn and the occassional BC bash because it's easy and fun. 825 over 2 years is psychotic considering all you do is take every BC insult as a personal attack and try to defend with flawed clumsy logic.  I think you are ignored largely in your life and you think this forum is for you to express yourself.  And we all know you love to try to get the last word
    Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]

You are a moron.
    Look at your profile and tell us how many of those 400 have been made in the last 4-5 months when you showed up on this board. I'll bet the number is about 390
    For that matter just look at the number of posts today or this week and try to explain how that works out to 11 per month
    And most are about BC not uconn

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ideas to Expand/Improve BC Sports : [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ideas to Expand/Improve BC Sports : This is a BC board, no one cares.  Posted by momort[/QUOTE] You should be posting on the Bay Windows!
    Posted by cheeroh[/QUOTE]

Are you getting help for your anger issues and homophobia?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fukowi. Show Fukowi's posts

Just in case it got left behind in all the BC vs. UConn clatter, the most ingenious idea to truly improve BC Sports would be to start winning - at least where football and men's and woman's basketball are concerned.  Most of the other sports are in excellent hands. The current dismal state of football and basketball is due in no small measure to a number of judgment lapses at the top over the past five years.  A change in approach, philosophy, style and execution (aka "management") is long overdue at the Heights when it comes to these sports.   

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

[QUOTE]Just in case it got left behind in all the BC vs. UConn clatter, the most ingenious idea to truly improve BC Sports would be to start winning - at least where football and men's and woman's basketball are concerned.  Most of the other sports are in excellent hands. The current dismal state of football and basketball is due in no small measure to a number of judgment lapses at the top over the past five years.  A change in approach, philosophy, style and execution (aka "management") is long overdue at the Heights when it comes to these sports.   
    Posted by Fukowi[/QUOTE]
    As always, forgot about the Baseball program sport. A perennial ACC loser, and never amounted to anything in the Big East, ACC or beyond!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ideas to Expand/Improve BC Sports : You are a moron. Look at your profile and tell us how many of those 400 have been made in the last 4-5 months when you showed up on this board. I'll bet the number is about 390 For that matter just look at the number of posts today or this week and try to explain how that works out to 11 per month And most are about BC not uconn
    Posted by ScreenNameGoesHere[/QUOTE]

UCONN has a National Championship team in a sport that counts puckhead! Are you too stupid to see that with your 230 posts?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]Just in case it got left behind in all the BC vs. UConn clatter, the most ingenious idea to truly improve BC Sports would be to start winning - at least where football and men's and woman's basketball are concerned.  Most of the other sports are in excellent hands. The current dismal state of football and basketball is due in no small measure to a number of judgment lapses at the top over the past five years.  A change in approach, philosophy, style and execution (aka "management") is long overdue at the Heights when it comes to these sports.   
    Posted by Fukowi[/QUOTE]

Agree.  Especially in football.  Men's hoops I am actually ok with what has happened.  It was time for Skinner to go.  Now did they make the right choice in Steve D?  Time will tell.  But football needs a overhaul that won't happen until Gene "Spaz is the best coach I've had here" D is kicked to the curb.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ideas to Expand/Improve BC Sports : You are a moron. Look at your profile and tell us how many of those 400 have been made in the last 4-5 months when you showed up on this board. I'll bet the number is about 390 For that matter just look at the number of posts today or this week and try to explain how that works out to 11 per month And most are about BC not uconn
    Posted by ScreenNameGoesHere[/QUOTE]

The part about Donna that tells it all is when he "responds" to your post and then tries to use you "responding" back just like he did as evidence that you are crazy...?!?!?! It's so bizarre.  It's just sad watching him try to control people by mocking when they respond and how often on a stupid internet message board...

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

Great post Mo!!!

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ideas to Expand/Improve BC Sports : why don't you look it up.  so posting 400 posts in 3+ years makes me a "moron"?  so what does it mean if it's double the amount in less the time like Mo?  If you don't like it, you can leave!  nobody would miss any of your comments
    Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]

Here's why you're a moron.
    You claim to average about 11 posts a month. I did a quick check and I counted 12 just from today!
    You claim most are about uconn and you don't obsess about BC. Nearly every one of your posts is about BC or BC fans
    Just admit it and your life will be easier  - you have an unhealthy obsession with all things related to BC

And I won't leave because I truly enjoy pointing out the extreme stupidity of the BC haters on this board, most of whom are uconn fans