Improving Eagles

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Re: Improving Eagles

In response to halshope's comment:

BC wins ACC either next year or 2015. They just need to improve on D - offense is already in place.

Ok now go back to Dorchester Avenue!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to undking's comment:

In response to halshope's comment:

BC wins ACC either next year or 2015. They just need to improve on D - offense is already in place.

Ok now go back to Dorchester Avenue!

Nice job Gipper, killing the last three discussions. Now go back to South Bend.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

WOW another Jerry Fletcher, Mel Gibson type; has come to the plate defending his sad Eagles ... Might have to get another Coach to Guide your trolls' to the Frozen Four nit wit!

No match against the River Hawks, or the Quinnipiac Bobcats without Yorkie!

I asked in a different thread when you were using your zeeroh identity - Why do you keep referring to Mel Gibson? Is he your hero? The 2 of you have a lot in common

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/19/mel-gibson-rant-released-joe-eszterhas-explicit_n_1437169.html

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jack ryder. Show jack ryder's posts

In response to Donnnn's comment:

In response to indians1948's comment:

In response to SlimPickensIII's comment:

I saw in a sidebar something that hinted that BC would turn down a CBI or CIT invitation.  Why?  This is a young team that needs all the playing time it could get.  Does the NIT still have that .500 rule, overall?  If so, assuming a loss vs Miami, that would put them under. 

I'm hoping they do win one more to get into the NIT, it would be nice to see that BC/UMass game that Donahue ducked this year.  It seemed like a second straight mismatch before the season began.  But now, I don't think so, seems like it would be a close one.  And it probably would have been true back in December.

I doubt it they'd turn down any opportunity to play in a post-season game. I think it was the coach saying they wanted to win the ACC and get into the NCAAs. Do you know that Donahue ducked the UMass game for sure? Did he arrange the schedule? They need to schedule non-conference games against UMass, Harvard, and poor YUKON (the team without a conference and without a tournament game) in the future. Does anyone know what the ACC schedule will look like next year?

BC is smart to avoid uconn....no way BC would even try it.  I hope they see bc in the preseason tourney they are both in.  Will be ugly...uconn is no georgia tech.  

Further evidence of your hatred. Please provide proof that BC is avoiding uconn.

I'd be amazed if taxpayer-sucking U could find the gym.

Again, your life must really suck.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In response to Lordship's comment:

I saw in a sidebar something that hinted that BC would turn down a CBI or CIT invitation.  Why?  This is a young team that needs all the playing time it could get.  Does the NIT still have that .500 rule, overall?  If so, assuming a loss vs Miami, that would put them under. 

I'm hoping they do win one more to get into the NIT, it would be nice to see that BC/UMass game that Donahue ducked this year.  It seemed like a second straight mismatch before the season began.  But now, I don't think so, seems like it would be a close one.  And it probably would have been true back in December.

I doubt it they'd turn down any opportunity to play in a post-season game. I think it was the coach saying they wanted to win the ACC and get into the NCAAs. Do you know that Donahue ducked the UMass game for sure? Did he arrange the schedule? They need to schedule non-conference games against UMass, Harvard, and poor YUKON (the team without a conference and without a tournament game) in the future. Does anyone know what the ACC schedule will look like next year?

BC is smart to avoid uconn....no way BC would even try it.  I hope they see bc in the preseason tourney they are both in.  Will be ugly...uconn is no georgia tech.  

Further evidence of your hatred. Please provide proof that BC is avoiding uconn.

Got to say he calls it as Buffoon College keeps on embarrassing themselves in the ACC! No need to watch selection Sunday dude, Buffoons are a distance long shot to make the Super 8!  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Looks like York might seriously "look" at Quinnipiac before he considers his entertaining sticking around? Jackie Parker was wise Social Security is bankrupt.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

Brilliant. "UConn is no Georgia Tech." G. Tech is in the ACC. What Conference is Yukon in? Mountain West? Summit? What a shame they had to miss the last Big East Garden Tourney.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Brilliant. "UConn is no Georgia Tech." G. Tech is in the ACC. What Conference is Yukon in? Mountain West? Summit? What a shame they had to miss the last Big East Garden Tourney.

Summitt, Mountain West, are better than the ACC this year sweetboy... have fun with NM State next year also in Las Crusas .. Sweetboys will need to leave the Sand Box after Vinallaova with that big time Sand Lot QB. Probably get lost East of the Calsbad Caverns?  

BC Baseball projected to stink up the ACC again?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

Being big on accusations. Peace on down that Gang of Two trail.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

Read gdf's comments when he was AD moron!

DONNN, Yukon hit it big this week making the "MEH" list in today's NY Times magazine at #3. MEH means who cares? Or basically who gives a s**t?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

DONNN, Yukon hit it big this week making the "MEH" list in today's NY Times magazine at #3. MEH means who cares? Or basically who gives a s**t?

Do i care what the ny times thinks?  would bc even make the list as nobody has ever cared

Donnn, you need to start reading something other than the Hartford Courant. Expand your horizons beyond the pastures of Storrs. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

Do i care what the ny times thinks?  would bc even make the list as nobody has ever cared

Donnn, you need to start reading something other than the Hartford Courant. Expand your horizons beyond the pastures of Storrs. 

Ok i'll watch CBS at 6 to see where BC lands!   

Unfortunately, exactly where the Huskies are landing. Fortunately, though, BC will be in Chestnut Hill and the Huskies will be in Storrs. Where is that anyway? But there's always next year, and I seriously hope we both make it! Go Buckeyes!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Ok i'll watch CBS at 6 to see where BC lands!   

Unfortunately, exactly where the Huskies are landing. Fortunately, though, BC will be in Chestnut Hill and the Huskies will be in Storrs. Where is that anyway? But there's always next year, and I seriously hope we both make it! Go Buckeyes!

48 like a little kid!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

Notre Dame is headed to Ohio to begin the 2013 NCAA Tournament.

The No. 7 seed Irish (25-9) will face No. 10 Iowa State (22-11) in the West Region on Friday at the University of Dayton Arena. The winner of that game advances Sunday to face the winner of No. 2 seed Ohio State (26-7) and No. 15 Iona.

Notre Dame and Iowa State met only once previously, an 87-77 Irish win on Dec. 3, 1979.Participants in the West Region will feed into regional play the second weekend of the tournament in Los Angeles. 

Notre Dame last went to the Sweet 16 in 2003 and played in the West Region.

Opening-round play begins Tuesday at University of Dayton (Ohio) Arena. The 2013 Final Four will be held in Atlanta during the first weekend in April.

Sunday was the fourth consecutive year that Notre Dame received an at-large bid for the NCAA tournament. It’s the longest bid streak since the Irish received six-straight invitations (1985-90).

Good writing, but it sounds suspiciously similar to something that appears in the south bend bugle

http://www.southbendtribune.com/news/sbt-notre-dame-mens-basketball-irish-heading-to-ohio-20130317,0,1499833.story

Don't steal. Don't post somebody else's stuff,

You cannot knowingly post content that violates the copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property right of any third party

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

In response to ScreenNameGoesHere's comment:

...blah blah blah...Sunday was the fourth consecutive year that Notre Dame received an at-large bid for the NCAA tournament. It’s the longest bid streak since the Irish received six-straight invitations (1985-90).

Good writing, but it sounds suspiciously similar to something that appears in the south bend bugle

http://www.southbendtribune.com/news/sbt-notre-dame-mens-basketball-irish-heading-to-ohio-20130317,0,1499833.story

You cannot knowingly post content that violates the copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property right of any third party...

...unless of course you're forever 12 years old and trying to pass yourself off as an ND alum.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

In response to trbow's comment:

In response to ScreenNameGoesHere's comment:

...blah blah blah...Sunday was the fourth consecutive year that Notre Dame received an at-large bid for the NCAA tournament. It’s the longest bid streak since the Irish received six-straight invitations (1985-90).

You cannot knowingly post content that violates the copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property right of any third party...

...unless of course you're forever 12 years old and trying to pass yourself off as an ND alum.

Not like BC trying to pass them off as a handful of ACC nobodies. Enjoy the Bracket Challenge BC will never be in it trolls, never considered for the NIT!

BC alums = 3 weeks of NCAA misery; we could have done this, we could have done that, we're a young team, we're improving, and we beat 9th seeds three games in a row, we’re important nationally just ask our????

Enjoy the Notre Dame Ride trolls’ and show your GREEN with Envy!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dobbinsstreet. Show dobbinsstreet's posts

No misery from this BC alumnus. I'll enjoy watching games. BB and MIH. Good luck to all in the 68. Who can predict the big upset?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

In response to dobbinsstreet's comment:

No misery from this BC alumnus. I'll enjoy watching games. BB and MIH. Good luck to all in the 68. Who can predict the big upset?

The SJ's at Gonazga another fraud as BC!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

Boston College bounced from Women’s Frozen Four in overtime by Minnesota!

Good thing it wasn’t the Route 128 puck league boy scouts, although their time in the sun with York is all over. Jackie Parker, I gather is not retired yet?