Is BC even the best college sports program in MA?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fukowi. Show Fukowi's posts

Re: Is BC even the best college sports program in MA?

Thanks Donne - yeah BC sucks man - UConn is great man - everybody believe the Donne 'cause he knows sports and he is a UConn man.  Go Huskies! We is great!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheCentralScrutinizer. Show TheCentralScrutinizer's posts

Donnnn has a long way to go to catch up with whr/cheeroh in his trolling abilities.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigZ. Show BigZ's posts

You know what I love about Boston and other locales like it?  They are on the bandwagon when local teams win and cr@p on the same teams (schools) when they don't.  What a bunch of jerks!

Yeah, you can respond and try to cr@p on me but I'm surrounded by Teflon and whatever you toss will slide right off.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigZ. Show BigZ's posts

OMG LardA$$, I mean Longputter has not weighed in on this.  Oh, I found out why he is like he is - his family tree goes straight up, it does not fork!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

he is truly single A ball compared to LP

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EverToExcell. Show EverToExcell's posts

Of Course it is....it is the best in all of New England!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Is BC even the best college sports program in MA?:
    [QUOTE] UConn is great man - everybody believe the Donne 'cause he knows sports and he is a UConn man.  Go Huskies! We is great! Posted by Fukowi[/QUOTE]

Great response looks like SJS has another log in.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

I have one login.

Please call Kim Kardashian.

You would make a fine yipping purse mongrel beetch.

LMAO!

Ouchie!!

ENJOY!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Reaching a bit?  Harvard has beaten BC twice.  Far from routine.  As bad as BC football is, they would beat Williams by 50.  I understand your question and you are trying to start a conversation, but come on man, don't say stupid things to get a reaction.

Poor effort Donnn, poor effort.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Apparently PROVPATS above has another log in where references to stupid discussions appear. Believe his middle finger is stuck on BC's deplorable season which continues with Wonder Boy. Apparently, his (her) lack of intelligence in asserting Williams College academic might next to the Beheads Coaches Institute is another one of his flawed assertions.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

They really need to require grammar and writing courses at Our Lady.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Minutemen429. Show Minutemen429's posts

I assume this thread is just a response to Lordships Connecticut thread.  But just to answer both, the premier game in Connecticut and Massachusetts is who ever is the playing in the SEC or Big 10.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]They really need to require grammar and writing courses at Our Lady.
    Posted by provpats[/QUOTE]

you remind me of Julian Edelman always coming up empty handed!

UCONN NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPS!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

well I know what you have in your hand

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAS881. Show CHAS881's posts

You can't be serious!!! Bumbles College????

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]Donnn - you do realize that UConn's football team sucks, right???  They will most likely lose all of their remaining games (maybe win 1 more)...
    Posted by bc02eagle[/QUOTE]

should define the meaning of the term SUCKS and look at BC football, basketball and the University in general and you can define the meaning of the term!

UCONN NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPS!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bc02eagle. Show bc02eagle's posts

Donnn - you do realize that UConn's football team sucks, right???  They will most likely lose all of their remaining games (maybe win 1 more)...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from neobserver. Show neobserver's posts

Depends on  how one defines "sports program."  Isn't Harvard out there laying it on the line in fielding over 40 NCAA Division I sports teams, and they graduate 99% of the athletes?

That defines a "sports program" in my opinion.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from boobryan. Show boobryan's posts

In Response to Is BC even the best college sports program in MA?:
    [QUOTE]harvard routinely whips them in hoops...  football is a joke (I'd take Williams over BC).  Seriously, I am not sure BC is even the premier team in this state.
    Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]

Of course, BC has the best overall college sports programs in Massachusetts. Its not even debatable, frankly Sure, Harvard might beat BC in basketball on occasion, but certainly not in most other sports. There is no other College or University that plays the level of competition that BC does in the ACC from year to year. This is nothing against any other College, but BC has far and away the best overall collective college sports programs in the region. Uconn hockey ? Com'on, get real here, you know ? Uconn football is headed downhill now that they got an over the hill Coach that Syracuse fired as their new Coach. Umass has a decent football and bvasketball program, but BC has been beating them in these sports too, despite rebuilding years at BC with new Coaches.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

I don't know about the piling on haters and blow-hards and what thrill is achieved from clogging up forums.
    BC Mens and Womens hockey are in the top ten nationally w/Mens @ #1 right now in a top hockey conference.
    Mens and Womens Soccer are in the top 25 nationally in a top soccer conference.

Football and basketball have both had plenty of success over the years, though admittedly this will not be a successful season in football and probably not in mens hoops either.  Both sports programs have declined recently for reasons we've all talked about.

So yes, the program has some weak points to improve upon, GDF has his bashers, but it's not a dormat, and that's a pretty funny comparison regarding the state of Mass...

For the closest competitive in-state program, I support UMass too, but they still struggle trying to recover from the Calipari mess, and how many years has that been? They are trying to build the hockey program, and football has just made a very risky move to the MAC.  I hope they do well, but I don't think the overall program would rate better than BC's. 

BC is having a bad year in football and possibly equally bad in hoops, though I think Donahue will get a good effort out of the team.  And, they lost to freakin' Duke, but the program will be back so haters should enjoy the time while a few of the sports are down.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

I will add that Women's Field Hockey is nationally ranked as well with the co-captain getting a nice write-up in the Globe the other day

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]Donnn - you do realize that UConn's football team sucks, right???  They will most likely lose all of their remaining games (maybe win 1 more)...
    Posted by bc02eagle[/QUOTE]

Need to go back "troll" to your little obsecure BC High School in the Northeast which has absolutely nothing going for it other than an over rated $53,000 price tag and when you graduate you can become Worcester insurance salesman the same as a UMASS Boston grad at about 1/4th the price tag... nice going to Filene's Basement for you Boston folks, more bang for your buck!

UCONN NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!