Jared Dudley supports and endorses Coach D

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamesGatz1. Show JamesGatz1's posts

Jared Dudley supports and endorses Coach D

For those of you who don't follow Jared on Twitter, he was on the BC campus this week working out with BC basketball team.

In addition, he explicitly threw his support to Coach D.

If Coach D is good enough for Duds, he is good enough for me.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kenneyc. Show kenneyc's posts

Re: Jared Dudley supports and endorses Coach D

At last!! Something positive and non-vindictive in the column. I have drifted away for a couple of months because one can only take so much of the in-fighting and childish darts thrown around in the blog. It would be nice though to have knowledgeable input during the upcoming football/basketball seasons. After all, the Globe doesn't provide much of it.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

WOW! I'm sooooo excited to hear about this revelation! SD wonder -boy gets a kudo from from Mr. Dud ... well now I trust ya'all can get a serious manly tent on this news for a few weeks?

UCONN NCAA NATIOAL CHAMPIONS! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

Here's something that gives me a major manly tent everytime I think about it:

UCONN

NATIONAL NCAA CHAMPIONS

and the price of winnning is an 893 APR and three fewer scholarships!!

and a coach whose wallet is $175K lighter because he did not pay attention

UCONN - a first tier university when it comes to cheating!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

JG1 - It's good to have some former players back the program.  Let's hope for more of it.

LPGA troll, you're right, everyone has opinions and a**holes, and of course yours stinks and can be smelt off the keys you type from in the back corner of Mom's unfinished basement, behind the furnace, next to your sticky puddle.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from batman49. Show batman49's posts

In Response to Re: Jared Dudley supports and endorses Coach D:
    [QUOTE]At last!! Something positive and non-vindictive in the column. I have drifted away for a couple of months because one can only take so much of the in-fighting and childish darts thrown around in the blog. It would be nice though to have knowledgeable input during the upcoming football/basketball seasons. After all, the Globe doesn't provide much of it.
    Posted by kenneyc[/QUOTE]

I feel the same as you. There are people who would love to engage in intelligent discussions regarding the Boston College sports programs, but unfortunately there are several people who have an exact opposite agenda. 

Because these few people seem to take delight in spewing negativity on a constant basis, it makes it very difficult to enjoy getting on here for more than a few minites at a time.

After a while, similar to you, I just take a break and come back in a few weeks or a month and hope some of these idiots will have gone somewhere else.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

I also read that they signed some kid from Germany today; guard, 12 PPG although I am not sure of the strength of the league.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

My name is Jared Dudley and I approve these posts from "whr troll nation"on those who are locked in their basement apartment without air conditioning on these steamy hot summer days!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jared Dudley supports and endorses Coach D : I feel the same as you. There are people who would love to engage in intelligent discussions regarding the Boston College sports programs, but unfortunately there are several people who have an exact opposite agenda.  Because these few people seem to take delight in spewing negativity on a constant basis, it makes it very difficult to enjoy getting on here for more than a few minites at a time. After a while, similar to you, I just take a break and come back in a few weeks or a month and hope some of these idiots will have gone somewhere else.
    Posted by batman49[/QUOTE]

BC athletics is about noteworthy to discuss as the current U.S. Deficit Limit, accounting terminology for you morons, it goes on and on about nothing!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamesGatz1. Show JamesGatz1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jared Dudley supports and endorses Coach D : BC athletics is about noteworthy to discuss as the current U.S. Deficit Limit, accounting terminology for you morons, it goes on and on about nothing!
    Posted by UofNDKing[/QUOTE]

Do you mean the US debt limit? "Debt limit", not "deficit limit".?

This is why I know that you and whr, googleboy, etc are all the same person...

Constant mistakes, same writing style, etc.

A smart person can impersonate a dumb person, but a dumb person can't impersonate a smart person.

You lack the cognitive ability to impersonate a college graduate.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

and the wacko list continues with none of the dumb and dumber set taking a break from the insults. This reference to BHCC perhaps is giving these unfortunate shut-ins altogether too much credit?  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

No wonder Dudley never made an NBA All Star selection. Keep practicing with BC and the Maine Red Claws are lurking!

UCONN NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPS!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from beaver5. Show beaver5's posts

[QUOTE]WOW! I'm sooooo excited to hear about this revelation! SD wonder -boy gets a kudo from from Mr. Dud ... well now I trust ya'all can get a serious manly tent on this news for a few weeks? UCONN NCAA NATIOAL CHAMPIONS!  
    Posted by cheeroh[/QUOTE]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from batman49. Show batman49's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jared Dudley supports and endorses Coach D : BC athletics is about noteworthy to discuss as the current U.S. Deficit Limit, accounting terminology for you morons, it goes on and on about nothing!
    Posted by UofNDKing[/QUOTE]

It is really astounding that a person like yourself with a limited vocabulary and even more limited outlook, should be critical of those who just want to discuss Boston College sports with other intelligent people.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

Who cares about Boston College sports as accomplishments have been hardly any!

Further, if you need to discuss intelligence I wouldn’t assume BC is at the pinnacle of academic accomplishmnet in Boston. The obtuse here might consider the blogs in the Harvard Crimson sad to say, however, most of the annotations I read here are pretty undernourished when in comes to astuteness.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamesGatz1. Show JamesGatz1's posts

[QUOTE]Who cares about Boston College sports as accomplishments have been hardly any! Further, if you need to discuss intelligence I wouldn’t assume BC is at the pinnacle of academic accomplishmnet in Boston. The obtuse here might consider the blogs in the Harvard Crimson sad to say, however, most of the annotations I read here are pretty undernourished when in comes to astuteness.
    Posted by 82ndAB[/QUOTE]

Again, you are not fooling us. The person who logs in as this id (82nd) is also the same person who logs in under whr, googleboy, postingking, uofndking, etc.

Your writing style gives you away.  Again, this is a great example. The short declarative sentences ended with an exclamation mark that is poorly written. Specifically: "accomplishments that have been hardly any". That is a poorly written sentence and it is poorly written in a specific way. All these anti-BC writers can't be that bad at writing and expressing themselves. You are one person who posts as multiple identities.

You try very hard to write as an intelligent person, but as you aren't educated, you constantly fail. You mis-use words and your sentences are poorly structured. Just post using one login.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

JYD.  He was the man and would be a perfect fit for the Celts. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Change topics morons NFL Lock Out ends ... and for all you jealous clowns UCONN ROCKS!

UCONN NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]JYD.  He was the man and would be a perfect fit for the Celts. 
    Posted by momort[/QUOTE]

give me a break clown ... bench player for the Suns, a terrible team with or without has been Steve Nash ...stick to college fodder,  I'll eat you up on the NBA ...  

UCONN ROCKS!

25. This post has been removed.