Oh Snap Manti Te’o and the ND Gipper spin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

Re: Oh Snap Manti Te’o and the ND Gipper spin

In response to trbow's comment:

In response to 82ndAB's comment:

Smoked in Dixie again guess these fools never learn?

Some how these fools might put together a good showing in something, out of respect of the sport. Not happening this year however. 

Virginia is dixie?  I was just there, didn't seem it, but ok, if you say so since you're all fired up on all  things dixie. As for BC hoops, yup, another bad game.

Get back to school Yank. Don't call Arlington, VA Dixie? Get down there in Louden County, off of I89, and you BC boys would be home fried as your basketball team has been lately in the ACC.

Have mercy on these pitiful a poor soul Yank, there’s no end to this in sight to this cat skinning down in swaneland.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

Get back to school Yank. Don't call Arlington, VA Dixie? Get down there in Louden County, off of I89, and you BC boys would be home fried as your basketball team has been lately in the ACC.

Have mercy on these pitiful a poor soul Yank, there’s no end to this in sight to this cat skinning down in swaneland.

I don't know of anyone that would consider Arlington VA as Dixie. You do know it's right across the river from Washington DC right? And it's home to the Pentagon and Arlington National Cemetary. Perhaps you've heard of those.

And I89 doesn't run throught Virginia but maybe you meant I85 or I81. And it's Loudoun County not Louden. But it's not near either of those highways.

So this is just another of those many instances of you not knowing what you're talking about and just typing random nonsensical sh**

Still wondering why I waste my time reading and replying

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

In response to cheeroh's comment:

BC Hockey Program the last harrah... Tom Brady the last harrah, Jerry York the last harrah, Jackie Parker the last harrah, Boston Celtics the last harrah; all good things come to an end, and boy do they come to an end in miserable fashion in Bean Town!

Let me add  a few more for you

Jim Clownhoun the last "harrah"

uconn basketball the last "harrah"

whr the last "harrah"

Still can't remember the password for the whr account I assume

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

Sure...ok...can I "get back to a school" like you must have attended?  So get a new map.  Just visited Arlington, and no, don't call it dixie. And isn't Loudon County Northwest of Dulles?  You keep on being a banger though.  Interstate 89 is in New Hampshire and Vermont last time I rode it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to trbow's comment:

Smoked in Dixie again guess these fools never learn?

Some how these fools might put together a good showing in something, out of respect of the sport. Not happening this year however. 

Virginia is dixie?  I was just there, didn't seem it, but ok, if you say so since you're all fired up on all  things dixie. As for BC hoops, yup, another bad game.

swaneland??? That's a new one.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

After a cowardly display of ineptness,  from the men's and woman's basketball teams in Virginia, our sorry braggarts limp home in desperation to find some answer in being the laughing stock of NCAA programs in Athletics.

Much to our satisfaction, Buffoon College Hockey, Basketball took it on the chin an in all polls, both Basketball and Hockey, where there stock is plummeting!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

After a cowardly display of ineptness,  from the men's and woman's basketball teams in Virginia, our sorry braggarts limp home in desperation to find some answer in being the laughing stock of NCAA programs in Athletics.

Much to our satisfaction, Buffoon College Hockey, Basketball took it on the chin an in all polls, both Basketball and Hockey, where there stock is plummeting!

"Much to OUR satisfaction?" You and your pet gerbil?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

The lowly trolls at the Heights could not match Northeastern, or George Mason of the Colonial Conference. Northeastern will be dancing in March while the Jesuits continue to do their playground surveillance.

Notwithstanding, the best of the best in New England is headed to Indiana University in Buffoon College's back yard New Hampshire. Recruit.com 5 star wants to be a Hoosier, not a wounded Eagle…

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In response to msobstinate99's comment:

The thing about liars, they ALWAYS get caught. 

Another handle for Screen Name ... Passwords must be confusing? Oh where is, Oh where is, GATTZIE, PROPATS,. Gone by way  of Globe Changes to Discussions ... away goes the Fraudulant multiple Buffoon College hacks.  Looking for Donnnn, another victim of conspiracy of the fallen?  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

The lowly trolls at the Heights could not match Northeastern, or George Mason of the Colonial Conference. Northeastern will be dancing in March while the Jesuits continue to do their playground surveillance.

Notwithstanding, the best of the best in New England is headed to Indiana University in Buffoon College's back yard New Hampshire. Recruit.com 5 star wants to be a Hoosier, not a wounded Eagle…

Zeeroh, there will be more Jesuit Universities (at least 4) in the Big Dance this year than representatives from the great state of Connecticut (0).
    Also, please explain this: Noah Vonleh is "headed to Indiana University in Buffoon College's back yard New Hampshire." A quick geography lesson - Indiana is 1000 miles from New Hampshire.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

Hope all caught another BC fraud, Dougie Hollywood Fruity Flakes, playing jock snifffer at the Pro Bowl. The 52 yr old Dougie still has that manly tent on being significant around Hall of Famers' something he is not.

Brothers  dissed  Fruity Flakes however!  Liked Chis Collinsworth and Al Michaels poking fun of Douggie ... and he didn't know it ... Put a camera in front of BC Dougy and you get your reason to switch the channels as Craig James noted on many occasions.

Watching the Pro Bowl is painful. Even worse, watching Doug Flutie interview players on the sidelines at the Pro Bowl is even more painful.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

I'll grant you, "took it on the chin" is a memory at which you ARE an expert.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

Must be sad up there in the cold. ice and snow which all these experts vent their displeasure with collegiate sports at a dead end. A basketball team, and a football team where irrelavance is the topic, and hopes of "maybe some day"? 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

Must be sad up there in the cold. ice and snow which all these experts vent their displeasure with collegiate sports at a dead end. A basketball team, and a football team where irrelavance is the topic, and hopes of "maybe some day"? 

I know that literacy rates are lower in the South, but your lack of basic writing ability is laughable. Can anyone translate: "up there in the cold. ice and snow which all these experts vent their displeasure with collegiate sports at a dead end?"

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

In response to indians1948's comment:

I know that literacy rates are lower in the South, but your lack of basic writing ability is laughable. Can anyone translate: "up there in the cold. ice and snow which all these experts vent their displeasure with collegiate sports at a dead end?"

Truly need to materialize a life up there in the Frost Belt. One sad hombre without a purpose.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Indian can't he's/she's, unknown gender, a product of the down trodden which OBAMA will be mentioning in his State of the Union Speech soon....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

THE BEAN POT:  COMM. AVE. NOBODIES, WRETCHED HARVARD, AND BURLINGTON HIGH SCHOOL ... NO #1 GOLDEN GOLPHERS IN SITE?

IT'S GIRLY GIRL TIME IN BEAN POT TOWN!

Meanwhile UConn Hockey lost to Powerhouses Robert Morris and Mercyhurst (at home) then tied mighty American International (at home) this month. Which brings the HuskerDus to 7-8-2 in the AHC. But interim coach says "He wants to stay and bring Cherry Ho a title".

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

Indian can't he's/she's, unknown gender, a product of the down trodden which OBAMA will be mentioning in his State of the Union Speech soon....

Pronouns continue to be a problem for you.  Perhaps this will help:
    HOW TO USE A PRONOUN, WITH EXAMPLES

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

Eagles stinking up Conte and NCAA D1 basketball last night with a deplete UNC team. Where does it end for the Buffoon's the laughing stock of D1 Basketball?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

THE BEAN POT:  COMM. AVE. NOBODIES, WRETCHED HARVARD, AND BURLINGTON HIGH SCHOOL ... NO #1 GOLDEN GOLPHERS IN SITE?

IT'S GIRLY GIRL TIME IN BEAN POT TOWN!

Meanwhile UConn Hockey lost to Powerhouses Robert Morris and Mercyhurst (at home) then tied mighty American International (at home) this month. Which brings the HuskerDus to 7-8-2 in the AHC. But interim coach says "He wants to stay and bring Cherry Ho a title".

To be the worse Bean Pot in attendance ever... Harvard+ Northeastern+ BU sticking out the Big Least!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trojanfever. Show Trojanfever's posts

Does this team ever win at anything but bravado, and even that's losing ground.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fukowi. Show Fukowi's posts

I'm sending this thread to BATF - to make sure nobody here has been given a gun permit.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

In response to Fukowi's comment:

I'm sending this thread to BATF - to make sure nobody here has been given a gun permit.

12 year olds don't get permits.