Reflections on the UVA Win!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

Re: Reflections on the UVA Win!

nice post whr/undkingofpain/cheerihohuskie/googlieboy...only next time, you should use quotation marks, followed by credits to the source you copy & paste from. 

Re: the va. win to all the other "trolls" who are not those previously mentioned, I missed the game, but looks like bc played a better game with a lot on the line.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

BC wins at UVA may be in the soft bubble & get the opportunity to play the jayhawks ....  OMG!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redbarchetta88. Show redbarchetta88's posts

Good win, but VT just beat Duke. That win likely vaults the forever-on-the-bubble Hokies over BC and into the tournament field. Tuesday's game will essentially be an elimination game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

cheeriho and lpga trolls - why do you continuously post about bc when you hate them so much?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Yes VT beat Duke; so I gather it's time for trbow to post about BC baseball the perennial dormat in the ACC! Trbow has that sticks and stones mentality with that Bunker Hill CC foundation to excellence!   

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

In Response to Reflections on the UVA Win!:
    [QUOTE]Just how B-A- D is the ACC? To all Trolls: The ACC isn’t just down. It’s downright ugly. In fact, this may be the worst the conference has been since, well, ever. Just two teams are currently ranked: No. 1 Duke and North Carolina , which moved back into the Top 25 a month ago after looking like a return to the NIT was far more likely It was done, as expansion always is, for football purposes. But ACC basketball – which is what the league has been built on – has taken a hit. It’s become watered-down. "We’ve taken for granted the golden goose for a long time,” said Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski, who was vehemently opposed to expansion before the league approved it six years ago. "We have to look at the old goose and see if it’s still golden. If it’s not, we have to get it there.” "This is still the best conference,” he added. Not these days The ACC stands behind the Big East, Big Ten, Big 12 and maybe even the SEC and Mountain West this season. That’s no joke. The Mountain West has a pair of top-10 teams in San Diego State and BYU – and also another lock tourney club in UNLV. The ACC has just two locks and a few more bubble teams. The Hokies were supposed to a fixture in the Top 25, but Seth Greenberg has watched four of his top eight guys go down with season-ending injuries prior to or during the season. Boston College also sits somewhere on the softest bubble in the country after losing six of its last eight games. And Miami is just 5-8 in league play. Those were the three additions brought in back in 2005, but they haven’t brought much to the table this season.   So, instead, the Eagles – who lost at home to Harvard and Yale this season – somehow find their way on the NCAA tournament bubble and fighting with Clemson and Maryland for fifth place in what was once known as the most prestigious basketball league in America. Why? Because the league stinks. It’s tough to sugar coat – even for those in the league. "It’s the worst it’s been since I’ve been here,” said one veteran coach. "Terrible.” "I can’t believe it’s this bad,” said one assistant who just got into the league. "It’s not much better than a mid-major.” Since the field expanded to 64 teams in 1985, the league has received at least four bids every year except for 1999 and 2000 – when the ACC got three apiece. It got six in the Big Dance a year ago and seven schools were represented in both 2007 and 2009. This season the league is likely looking at three, maybe four teams, even though the field has expanded to 68 and parity reigns supreme in college basketball. I’m not the only one concerned about the league’s future, either. Just ask Coach K.
    Posted by whr[/QUOTE]

For those wondering where the plagiarism came from, Jeff Goodman of Fox Sports

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegebasketball/story/duke-is-fine-but-acc-basketball-is-slipping-022511

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

In Response to Re: Reflections on the UVA Win!:
    [QUOTE]Yes VT beat Duke; so I gather it's time for trbow to post about BC baseball the perennial dormat in the ACC! Trbow has that sticks and stones mentality with that Bunker Hill CC foundation to excellence!   
    Posted by cheeroh[/QUOTE]

I'll give you credit doggie, that was your most original post yet, no quotation marks needed. And, it's even an improvement in creativity.

As for VT over Duke, just another upset that happens throughout college basketball, though your assumption that I care about VT or Duke is mistaken.

And as for BC baseball, that's funny, I haven't seen them as the dormat over the past few years but that's why everyone has opinions behind them. BHCC baseball is usually quite cometitive too in its own league, though that's irelevant too.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Looks like whr has nailed it.

Anyone crowing over beating the weak UVA team has slim pickens on his plate.

The ACC is not even a shadow of its glory days.

Poor DePaul must be moaning The Institute's departure from the BE: then the Demons could escape last place.

But on the up side: UVA drew more than 10,000 fans: just about triple what Conte usually holds.

Peace.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

another lie from the grand dame of liars

this years attendance is about 80K thorugh 15 games or an average of 5,300 per game compared to around 4,900 last year.  Should have paid attention in that remedial math class

If you move the lie from one thread to another it is still a lie

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamesGatz1. Show JamesGatz1's posts

[QUOTE]. But on the up side: UVA drew more than 10,000 fans: just about triple what Conte usually holds.
    Posted by Longputter[/QUOTE]

More lies from the Joe Isuzu of this board. Is anything you write ever true?

The average attendance this year for men's basketball games is 5275.

For ACC games and/or weekend games that number is higher as well.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

HUGE GAME TUES AT V-TECH...

A win and a win against Georgia Tech should get BC into the Madness...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

thanks lpga troll, I wasn't sure if that was a uconn husky or a northeastern husky.  too bad, I'd have respected the NU husky so much more.

Who knew they had a new gym at Benny Hill CC? Luckily you did!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

provpats,

How about documenting your claims re Conte attendance?

No one takes your assertions on faith, my man.

Peace.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamesGatz1. Show JamesGatz1's posts

[QUOTE]provpats, How about documenting your claims re Conte attendance? No one takes your assertions on faith, my man. Peace.
    Posted by Longputter[/QUOTE]

LP, ProPats (and others) have told you many times where you can get the attendance figures - the official site of BC athletics. http://bceagles.cstv.com

That you didn't know that only shows (once again) how ignorant you are of college sports.

In addition every box score on ESPN contains the attendance figures.

That you didn't know that only shows ( yet again!) how ignorant you are of college sports.

If you don't know anything as trivial as how to get attendance figures why should we listen you about anything sports related?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

As I said LP, when you document your claims of the excessive turnover on campus of deans and adminsitration I will go through each box score and pull the attendance figures out and put on this site.  I have a web site that actually has the information.  You have innuendo and opinion

As far as no one believing I have at least two others on the active posting list who agree with me, inclduing one whose figures match mine.  I think you meant to say no one else has challenged my facts in this area.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]HUGE GAME TUES AT V-TECH... A win and a win against Georgia Tech should get BC into the Madness...
    Posted by beavis[/QUOTE]

HUGE GAME indeed.  Though I still feel that if they win they'll have to win at least a game in the ACC tourney as well.  Some work left to do.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]As I said LP, when you document your claims of the excessive turnover on campus of deans and adminsitration I will go through each box score and pull the attendance figures out and put on this site.  I have a web site that actually has the information.  You have innuendo and opinion As far as no one believing I have at least two others on the active posting list who agree with me, inclduing one whose figures match mine.  I think you meant to say no one else has challenged my facts in this area.
    Posted by provpats[/QUOTE]

Listen, don't even bother.  Let's really try to ignore him.  He's a waste of time.  On another thread I took each "fact" he said one by one and proved them wrong and all I got was silence from the nitwit.  He's a liar, he's dumb, and he's angry.  In the real world, would you have any time for someone like that?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

There is hope!

Today's papers report that coaches have been dismissed at both Monmouth and Georgia State.

Hopefully, Stevie Wonder will be enticed to move up to one of these two better programs.

Keep y'all's fingers crossed!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Monmouth sure looks like a better program....

Athletic Director Marilyn McNeil informed Calloway on Sunday that the university planned to hire a new coach after the Hawks suffered their fifth straight losing season and missed the Northeast Conference tournament.

Monmouth has posted a 48-105 record over the past five seasons, including 30-60 in the conference.

Geargia State is 11-18.

Yup two better programs.  Awesome post....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

BC fans relax, by these posts, it appears all are scurrying around to make that botton seed and have the distinguished honor to play the great University of Notre Dame. Then all altar boys go back inside Route 128 with and play with the puck heads who receive as much atttention Nationally as John Hopkins' Womens' Field Hockey!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eagle79. Show Eagle79's posts

UofNDKing,

What are you saying, bottom seed of what?  Not the NIT, not the NCAAs (if they go it will probably be a 12 seed according to the latest Bracketology on ESPN.com).  You can not be talking about the ACC tournment, they are the 5 seed out of 12 teams.  Their first ACC tournament game will be against WF who they just beat on their court.

Quite certainly not the NCAA hockey tournament.

For someone who claims to have such a great education you would think that you could communicate a bit better.  Or at least provide some context for your post that appears to make no sense.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

ND boy is such a whimp.  He posts random nothing and refuses to have an actual conversation about ND football.  You know that program that still thinks it has a chance to be #1 when it hasn't been close in over 20 years....