Reggie Jackson named the Atlantic Coast Conference Player of the Week.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Reggie Jackson named the Atlantic Coast Conference Player of the Week.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/colleges/post/_/id/384/bcs-jackson-named-player-of-week

"The Colorado Springs, Colo., native is ranked in the top 10 in the ACC in eight categories: scoring (19.2 points per game, second), minutes played (34.3, second), field goal percentage (51.6, third), 3-point field goal percentage (47.8, third), assist-to-turnover ratio (2.4, third), assists (4.5, fourth), free throw percentage (82.6, eighth) and 3-pointers made (2.2, ninth)."

I'm happy for this kid he could have easily transferred if he wanted to but he bought into Steve Donahue's coaching and Reggie is only a junior.

I don't know if BC will go dancing but I like to think they will go there is a good possibility as they'll have about 13 wins before they start the rest of their ACC schedule.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eagle79. Show Eagle79's posts

Re: Reggie Jackson named the Atlantic Coast Conference Player of the Week.

Breeze . . . it would be best if at least your comments were accurate.  The average attendance at a BC game is a bit over 5000.  Not great but we hope it will be improving.