Spaz is NOT at fault

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Spaz is NOT at fault

Although it's a lead pipe cinch that The Gang of Two will act in the cowardly way that has marked their tenures i.e. blame the coach,
    the problem with our football program is NOT Coach Spaz.

He's plagued by injuries and lack of depth. The first is inevitable, the second not.

Top programs withstand injury because they can attract a deep bench.

We can't.

Why?

The same old reasons which add up to the perception that ours is not a top drawer program.

No need to detail them again here.

The solution?

Start at the top with change we CAN believe in: replace The Gang of Two and bring us back to the BC we knew and loved as students under Fr. Monan and his predecessors.

Peace. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Re: Spaz is NOT at fault

And who should we replace Gene D with, Lebron's mom as you suggest??  HA!  you joke.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Nah Mo these replacements would be so much better "Darryl Strawberry, or Pedro Martinez, or Isaiah Thomas, or Manny Ramirez, or Michelle Rhee, or Carl Everett, or Meryl Streep, or Bill Parcells, or Jane Swift, or Sista Soldier, or  Lindsay Lohan, or Emeril, or Richard Simmons, or Ringo Starr, or Bart Starr,or Star Jones, or Mariah Carey, or Bruce Pearl, or Beyonce, or Charlie Barkley, or Dennis Rodman, or..."

Nobody cares about a BC alum who is too cheap to fly to an Eagles away game and that is why he is still upset about the move from the Big Least.

The good ol days of following buses to Worcester were not so great when the only decent BC player in those years was Fred Smerlas, get over yourself!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

Straight from the press conference:

"Excuse me I am distracted..(his own press conference to look like a professional!!)..

....mental errors....communication errors were not communicated very well?????... (CLASSIC SPAZOO DOUBLESPEAK!)..

...yeah ya know..... we are who we are....(world famous TOB and Spaz excuse crutch!!)... same on offense... we need more help....we have tremendous moral...we will get better....

X's and O's we will help them....no Raji or Ryan....you have to take players and what you can do..

NO MENTION ON HIS 3 YEAR RECRUITING FAILURES!!!

"It's a cat and mouse game" with this pass rush.... (no blitzing packages for 15 straight years?)))

We have no more wiggle room.

We have mechanical issues?

Walk thru? Menu?

((So our car broke its water pump.... and we stubbed our toe and the Menu was not price fixe?))

We are a fragile little group of guys!!!

Yeah, again like we are a group of cancer patients after chemo??

Its a funny little area....

I have dementia, my memory is coming back...

Our running game...we did not have enough at-bats...(no mention of blocking???)

Even my wife says he is an unbelieveable moron and who would hire him after listening to him speak. Unreal!

What an embarrassment to Boston College.

I just turned it off.

Listening to Spazoo was like watching your own castration without anesthesia done by a blind man on crack with the shakes.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

In Response to Spaz is NOT at fault:
    [QUOTE]..... and bring us back to the BC we knew and loved as students under Fr. Monan and his predecessors. Peace. 
    Posted by Longputter[/QUOTE]

Couldn't agree more
    Let's go back to the glory days of the basketball point shaving scandal!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

.......a fragile little group of guys???

What the heck did we recruit midgets?

Dwarfs?

Lilliputians?

Smurfs??

What the heck???

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

SJS, you gotta relax bro.  Who cares what he says in a news conference.  We all know he's one of those coaches who hates em and no matter if we are winning he still won't sound very good. 

And you can't hate on his defense for the past 15 years, that's just stupid. 

However, this team needs to show progress and show progress soon or changes need to be made. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

well your wife is not a very good judge of morons if she has not reached a similar conclusion about you

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Mo (AKA Pro) wrote:
    "However, this team needs to show progress and show progress soon or changes need to be made. "

You right, boy!
    And in your heart you KNOW the change that must be made: The Gang of Two.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

provpats:  are you not suppose to be posting for screen name today? It's your alternate teleworking day remember! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In Response to Re: Spaz is NOT at fault:
    [QUOTE]Nah Mo these replacements would be so much better "Darryl Strawberry, or Pedro Martinez, or Isaiah Thomas, or Manny Ramirez, or Michelle Rhee, or Carl Everett, or Meryl Streep, or Bill Parcells, or Jane Swift, or Sista Soldier, or  Lindsay Lohan, or Emeril, or Richard Simmons, or Ringo Starr, or Bart Starr,or Star Jones, or Mariah Carey, or Bruce Pearl, or Beyonce, or Charlie Barkley, or Dennis Rodman, or..." Nobody cares about a BC alum who is too cheap to fly to an Eagles away game and that is why he is still upset about the move from the Big Least. The good ol days of following buses to Worcester were not so great when the only decent BC player in those years was Fred Smerlas, get over yourself!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Freddy Smerlas was the only BC Eagle I liked a beast as B J Raji.Too bad he turned out to be well you know what I mean?

UCONN ROCKS!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]Mo (AKA Pro) wrote: "However, this team needs to show progress and show progress soon or changes need to be made. " You right, boy! And in your heart you KNOW the change that must be made: The Gang of Two.

Shut up

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Spaz is NOT at fault : Shut up
    Posted by momort[/QUOTE]

Mo (aka Pro),

"Shut up"???

Perhaps it's time for you to take a sabbatical from this board.

After a little successful anger management counseling, maybe then you'll be fit for civil discourse here.

Good luck with that.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Spaz is NOT at fault : Mo (aka Pro), "Shut up"??? Perhaps it's time for you to take a sabbatical from this board. After a little successful anger management counseling, maybe then you'll be fit for civil discourse here. Good luck with that.

I have an anger problem?  This coming from Mr. "I hate BC so much is has fully closed my mind to any other persons opinions except those that agree with me."  laughable.

I am telling you to shut up because not a soul wants to hear another word you have to say.  If anyone disagree with that please let me know.

Until then, you deserve and will get nothing more than "SHUT UP"....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Mo (aka Pro),

And how's that Eagle sports situation working out for you?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]Mo (aka Pro), And how's that Eagle sports situation working out for you?

shut up

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Spaz is NOT at fault : shut up
    Posted by momort[/QUOTE]

NOT Gonna Happen!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Spaz is NOT at fault : NOT Gonna Happen!

It should

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

IMHO, there is not a coach in this great country who could get more from this squad than Spaz has.

The problem AIN'T the coach: the problem is simply that this program cannot attract enough outstanding players to generate the depth necessary to offset our injuries.

When the administrative CLIMATE changes, so will the perception.

But THAT won't happen, plain and simple, with The Gang of Two still here.

Their Leahy Luxury Tax (aka the annual $1000 PSL per seat extortion) will continue to result in under-capacity "crowds", which will force them to - as it does now - toffer pairs of FREE tickets to season ticket holders for 3 games, so the place does not look barren on TV.

Like Obama, they must grasp the core economic tenet: you don't raise taxes in a down economy.

And if they, like him, don't do so, could be sayonara for the self-esteemed duo

And, oh yes, LOSE THAT PUTRID LOGO!

Peace..

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

[QUOTE]IMHO, there is not a coach in this great country who could get more from this squad than Spaz has. The problem AIN'T the coach: the problem is simply that this program cannot attract enough outstanding players to generate the depth necessary to offset our injuries. When the administrative CLIMATE changes, so will the perception. But THAT won't happen, plain and simple, with The Gang of Two still here. Their Leahy Luxury Tax (aka the annual $1000 PSL per seat extortion) will continue to result in under-capacity "crowds", which will force them to - as it does now - toffer pairs of FREE tickets to season ticket holders for 3 games, so the place does not look barren on TV. Like Obama, they must grasp the core economic tenet: you don't raise taxes in a down economy. And if they, like him, don't do so, could be sayonara for the self-esteemed duo And, oh yes, LOSE THAT PUTRID LOGO! Peace..

Once again you show your complete lack of understanding.
    The problem with recruiting is Spaz and his predecesor. Spaz can't recruit and Jags refused to recruit. It's the coaches that visit kids in their homes and at school. It's the coaches that talk to kids on the phone, not the president or the AD. Talk to any high school kid being recruited and they most likely have no idea who the AD or the president of the university is.

And I just talked to Gene D. He'll change the logo when you LOSE THAT PUTRID SIGNATURE

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

The signature is too muich to scroll through now, and I agree with most, but the fault is GDF is a tool and Spazoo knew he was in way over his head.

Even in big games the past 15 years he was torched 3-4X???

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]IMHO, there is not a coach in this great country who could get more from this squad than Spaz has. The problem AIN'T the coach: the problem is simply that this program cannot attract enough outstanding players to generate the depth necessary to offset our injuries. When the administrative CLIMATE changes, so will the perception. But THAT won't happen, plain and simple, with The Gang of Two still here. Their Leahy Luxury Tax (aka the annual $1000 PSL per seat extortion) will continue to result in under-capacity "crowds", which will force them to - as it does now - toffer pairs of FREE tickets to season ticket holders for 3 games, so the place does not look barren on TV. Like Obama, they must grasp the core economic tenet: you don't raise taxes in a down economy. And if they, like him, don't do so, could be sayonara for the self-esteemed duo And, oh yes, LOSE THAT PUTRID LOGO! Peace..

shut up please

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

[QUOTE]The signature is too muich to scroll through now, and I agree with most, but the fault is GDF is a tool and Spazoo knew he was in way over his head. Even in big games the past 15 years he was torched 3-4X???
    Posted by SJS1214[/QUOTE]

Love the signature don't lose it!