Thanksgiving with the Real Turkeys

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

Thanksgiving with the Real Turkeys

A few of our favorite poster personae (aka cheeroh and its multiple identities) gathered around the Thanksgiving table to feast on their favorite delicacy, Eagle meat. Here’s an excerpt from their “discussion.” The quoted passages (“…”) are a small sampling of their actual recent homophobic, anti-Catholic, BC-hating, bigoted gibberish on the College Sports discussion thread. I couldn’t make this up.

Sailman2: I’d like to start the festivities with this observation: “Exiled from the Catholic School #999 victory the Beheads Coaches Institute  needed, or an exciled Jesuit on the offender list.”

UND King: “What the F are you talking about?”

82nd AB: I’ve earned a “
    BS Alabama; MS Tufts University, and paid for by the US Army. Hope you all you fairy Snow Queens are able to see the Iron Bowl come Saturday. It will be good a taste for ya'all yo see Big Boy football in Alabama with a packed War Eagle Stadium. CHECK out Alabama/Auburn Tonto this Saturday, while your in you little part of your Snow Queen Universe.”

postingking: “From where your sitting, you are the center of the Universe.”

Cheeroh: “Please also join in the Second Collection Dude walk around St. Mary's Hall for those in Ireland looking for some compensatory and punitive damages. Toilet Bowl eligibility would help ($$$$$) the SJ cause.”

At this point in the celebration, Cheeroh gets up to take a leak, but opens a closet door by mistake. Out steps yours truly, aka Indians 1948, with his trusty Sony tape recorder.

Cheeroh: Boys, meet Indian Man. “Indian Man surfs the web all day for Bufffon College negativity .... Might be a Home Room teacher in Lawrence where it is bi-lingual and he impreses all with his mondane education making $22,000 large/ annum.
    Seems this little sweetboy in the closet too long at Buffoon College USA will need some oxygen

UNDKing: “from Charlestown, or Southey 1948?  Or do we go a little bit further Revere or Everett on your IQ dominance?”

Cheeroh: “Seems 1948, and Screenname stayed in the closet too long during their tenue at the Beheads Coaches Institute, perhaps another example why the Jesuits are praying for Snake Oil DAZZZIO to hit the 6 win for a Toilet Bowl. Would be some humbling relief for all those left behind in their conquests .... Thank you for your generosity in this Season of giving to the Beheads Coaches Institute.”

And finally, some words of wisdom from the resident guru:

postingking: “So you think you can see the stairway to heaven. Sitting on cloud nine, can you can go see me to go smoke... NE College Basketball.”

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

Re: Thanksgiving with the Real Turkeys

Need to get a life you poor pathetic poster.

Your posting all Thanksgiving Day exhibits boredom and lack of social interface with friends, family, and society.  Your lack of people skills, also exhibits you are a damaged person who struggled with the Jebbies while taking Theology 102. One seems to wonder you can’t contain your  frustrations, and inabilities and only through this blog can you rant on your inner feelings where psychological help may warrant attention.

Perhaps, the second collections will have some merit in giving to the lost souls, as Chief 1948, where the Beheads Coaches Institute recognized his lack of knowledge, skills, and abilities to find peace within himself,  and graduated him with deep regret.  

It should be a great Christmas for Chief 1948, I can just see him now with his 16" LG monitor in that Revere Beach basement pad monitoring the progress of the Beheads Coaches Institute progress in an insignificant Toilet Bowl calling his one childhood friend, who also rejected him, and gives him moments of recogninition, informing him of post mortem updates, while cruising the Boston.com forums for Beheads Coaches Institute side spin. 

It seems as if Chief 1948 has a well-planned  Holiday Season, as  the Beheads Coaches Institute, continuously struggle with athletics, and his worthless rants seem to kill the pain on the failure of himself, and the Beheads Coaches Institute.

The end seems to justify the means in his small corner of Revere.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to sailman2's comment:

Need to get a life you poor pathetic poster.

Your posting all Thanksgiving Day exhibits boredom and lack of social interface with friends, family, and society.  Your lack of people skills, also exhibits you are a damaged person who struggled with the Jebbies while taking Theology 102. One seems to wonder you can’t contain your  frustrations, and inabilities and only through this blog can you rant on your inner feelings where psychological help may warrant attention.

Perhaps, the second collections will have some merit in giving to the lost souls, as Chief 1948, where the Beheads Coaches Institute recognized his lack of knowledge, skills, and abilities to find peace within himself,  and graduated him with deep regret.  

It should be a great Christmas for Chief 1948, I can just see him now with his 16" LG monitor in that Revere Beach basement pad monitoring the progress of the Beheads Coaches Institute progress in an insignificant Toilet Bowl calling his one childhood friend, who also rejected him, and gives him moments of recogninition, informing him of post mortem updates, while cruising the Boston.com forums for Beheads Coaches Institute side spin. 

It seems as if Chief 1948 has a well-planned  Holiday Season, as  the Beheads Coaches Institute, continuously struggle with athletics, and his worthless rants seem to kill the pain on the failure of himself, and the Beheads Coaches Institute.

The end seems to justify the means in his small corner of Revere.

SOOO predictable. Thank you, sailman, for proving my point. Expect to hear similar commentary from Cheeroh, followed by 82AB, Trojan Fever, NDKing, and postingking, not necessarily in that order. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

Enough said with this hog wash! Revere part of Newton?

Ya 'all tune in to the Iron Bowl now and see some men play FBS football. My, my looks like the Snow Queenies will get a first hand look at a top five NFL pick Aaron Murray in the  Dolly Parton Bowl in Nashville. Georgia boys love the one-sided easy match up.

Roll Tide Roll On!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to 82ndAB's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ya 'all tune in to the Iron Bowl now and see some men play FBS football. My, my looks like the Snow Queenies will get a first hand look at a top five NFL pick Aaron Murray in the  Dolly Parton Bowl in Nashville. Georgia boys love the one-sided easy match up.

Roll Tide Roll On!!!

[/QUOTE]
    Next up, Cheeeroh?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

In response to indians1948's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"...homophobic, anti-Catholic, BC-hating, bigoted, lying gibberish ....."

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA!
    Perfect 48. Truly classic!

I added another descriptor you left out.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

[QUOTE]

Roll Tide Roll On!!!

[/QUOTE]

Irish-Stanford should be better ha,ha,ha,ha, at least better than than the BC defense with 2:02 left. Terrible teams with no right to a Flush Bowl,  and still a little tad-pole school from Boston whose motto is LOSE away from the Hill!

Yes, Go Irish beat Stanford!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

This board should be used to find answers to all your ND technical questions on how to load video, listen to audio, etc. about the the Irish. Please defer all Q&A's to a Major FBS football program.

BC can never win one: The 'Cuse Puts it to BC Defense.  Andre Williams for Heisman yea right, only in your dreams.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]

Roll Tide Roll On!!!

[/QUOTE]
    Roll Over Tide, Roll Over! UAB 34 - Tide 28. What a shame.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

In response to ScreenNameGoesHere's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA!

[/QUOTE]

Need to get a life there bubba, or get some deep help. Please stick to the thread what's left of it.

Looks as if your Snow Queen football program took a direct hit, from Nashville now to Shreveport. Has this got you all despondent?  Seems the psuedo Queen Heisman candidate also took a direct hit, as his NFL career just went down the doggy shoot, as Miami's Willis McGahee.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Roll Tide Roll On!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Many consecutive wins there bubba, and the Sugar Bowl pay-out isn't to shabby come Jan. 1.

Now, do your 7-5 holy roller Queenies from big Bad BAWSTON, plan on truck'in on down to Bayou Country where they generally get there butts whipped?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA!

[/QUOTE]

Need to get a life there bubba, or get some deep help. Please stick to the thread what's left of it.

Looks as if your Snow Queen football program took a direct hit, from Nashville now to Shreveport. Has this got you all despondent?  Seems the psuedo Queen Heisman candidate also took a direct hit, as his NFL career just went down the doggy shoot, as Miami's Willis McGahee.

[/QUOTE]

1. Upset his Jesuits just got bounced by a forgotten program in upstate NY, and his Catholic education is calling in his student loans.
    2. Dazzio's little time Beheads' Coaches Institute scrubs doing the dirty dancing around the campus just got pulled over for too much exposure in Syracuse.
    3. Beheads Coaches Institute football about the same as their  Hockey team losing to Holy Cross in sad shape.
    4. Bad weekend for troll Screen Name got caught in the closet again and can't come out.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In response to sailman2's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

HAHAHA!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

1. Upset his Jesuits just got bounced by a forgotten program in upstate NY, and his Catholic education is calling in his student loans.
    2. Dazzio's little time Beheads' Coaches Institute scrubs doing the dirty dancing around the campus just got pulled over for too much exposure in Syracuse.
    3. Beheads Coaches Institute football about the same as their  Hockey team losing to Holy Cross in sad shape.
    4. Bad weekend for troll Screen Name got caught in the closet again and can't come out.

[/QUOTE]

Caught that score, as Holy Cross has a good team this year, as the Buffoons dwindle. Buffoons' Pearle Vision #7 ranking was overstated, for a weak Hockey East, with the exception of Lowell, and even UM/Lowell, Lowell is Lowell, Merry Mackey Valley,  Lawrence High hockey ?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"Snow Queens" @ Arkansas State a big one mentioned with their loss to the 'Cuse... Tickets 75% off at Duddette Hall!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Roll Tide Roll On!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Many consecutive wins there bubba, and the Sugar Bowl pay-out isn't to shabby come Jan. 1.

Now, do your 7-5 holy roller Queenies from big Bad BAWSTON, plan on truck'in on down to Bayou Country where they generally get there butts whipped?

[/QUOTE]

Good win 82nd for UAB knocking off another ACC fraud UNC, let's hope Mighigan takes care of the other fraud Duke whose going nowhere this season.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

Duke 79-Michigan 69. Read all about it.
    http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=400502708

Bad week for the Wolverines after losing to the undefeated Buckeyes.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Treked the 60 mile voyage west on I 80 to see the Hawkeye - Irish game from Moline while on a B-trip  and I was sure impressed last night by an excellent Hawkeye team, at the Carver - Hawkeye Arena. With magnificent views, and a 15,000 seating capacity, it is one of the best venues in the Big 10 and this Iowa team is great with Fran McCaffery, former Sienna coach. I look for Iowa to go deep in the Big 10 which is loaded with talent and to give the Spartans a run for the money.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to undking's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Treked the 60 mile voyage west on I 80 to see the Hawkeye - Irish game from Moline while on a B-trip  and I was sure impressed last night by an excellent Hawkeye team, at the Carver - Hawkeye Arena. With magnificent views, and a 15,000 seating capacity, it is one of the best venues in the Big 10 and this Iowa team is great with Fran McCaffery, former Sienna coach. I look for Iowa to go deep in the Big 10 which is loaded with talent and to give the Spartans a run for the money.  

[/QUOTE]
    A voyage on I-80?? Was it raining that hard?? Buckeyes will handle them easily when they meet in January.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

[QUOTE]

A voyage on I-80?? Was it raining that hard?? Buckeyes will handle them easily when they meet in January.

[/QUOTE]

OK, sailman's little whipping boy. Need to come up with a little more zip in the come backs, as you're Zero point Zero.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

OK, sailman's little whipping boy. Need to come up with a little more zip in the come backs, as you're Zero point Zero.  

[/QUOTE]
    Ah Sailman, I'm bearing the emotional scars from his beatdowns. How about this? What's your favorite non-religious Christmas song? I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Ah Sailman, I'm bearing the emotional scars from his beatdowns. How about this? What's your favorite non-religious Christmas song? I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours.

[/QUOTE]

I gather you're school is at a tail spin this year in the ACC and Hockey East by the likes of two aging coaches, a nut case for a football coach, sinking ratings academically, and above all social ineptness in hanging around a thread all day.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I gather you're school is at a tail spin this year in the ACC and Hockey East by the likes of two aging coaches, a nut case for a football coach, sinking ratings academically, and above all social ineptness in hanging around a thread all day.

[/QUOTE]
    All right Gipper, now we're having a real College Sports discussion. Who are the 2 aging coaches? Brey is 3 years older than Donahue. I'd argue that your man Kelly is much nuttier than Addazio, but not as nutty as that All-American linebacker you had last year. What was his name anyway? As far as York, you might want to check the Hockey East standings.

http://www.hockeyeastonline.com/men/standings.php

And hanging around a thread all day? You've outposted me by almost 200. But you still haven't answered my question. Favorite Christmas song? Come on, be a sport.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

What a pathetic team Catholic High #69 is in Chestnut Hill. An embarrassment in the ACC. Blown out in Indiana where the S.J's really had a shot, and has never won... Could you imagine these scrubs, and a coach anything but be being designate as losers.

and my HUSKIES keep on going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!