The Big East thrives, thank you

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: The Big East thrives, thank you

Skewed data - Conference play hasn't started yet so the rankings are full of teams with beefed up wins during holiday tournaments. After two weeks of play we could come back to this thread because the current rankings mean nothing without in-conference play.

Terrible example of the few that think the move to the ACC was a bad one especially when the football over in the Big Least is atrocious.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

In Response to Re: The Big East thrives, thank you:
    [QUOTE]Skewed data - Conference play hasn't started yet so the rankings are full of teams with beefed up wins during holiday tournaments. After two weeks of play we could come back to this thread because the current rankings mean nothing without in-conference play. Terrible example of the few that think the move to the ACC was a bad one especially when the football over in the Big Least is atrocious.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]
    -----------------------------------------
    "Skewed"?

How is that data "biased?"

Explain, please.

Or do you mean that you know more than the basketball experts who compiled the Top 25 list?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iamahohoho. Show Iamahohoho's posts

Sugar - how come you left so quickly?   Just to post more nonsense here?

ED is not usual at your age and I still think that if we keep trying, the ol'  hoho can help the little putter up!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

LP, you are right.  Currently the Big East has better hoops teams.  This isn't to be denied.  So for 2011, one single year, whoopy they are better.  However, looking at the last 5, 10, or 15 years the ACC has had much much more sucess.  This is proven in the stats I shown you long ago.

Can I please ask you a question though.  Why do you hate BC.  And don't give me they lie, fire coaches, etc.  I want to know what they did to you?  To have this much hate, to dig this hard to find this many reasons to hate a school, something very personal must have been done to you by BC?  What was it? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iamahohoho. Show Iamahohoho's posts

Momort

Hoho can tell you Mr putter has more personal issues than you can imagine.  His manliness issue is just the begginning.   He smells so bad that he makes Right Guard turn left, Speed Stick slow down, Secret obvious, and Sure confused. 

Like i said, hoho knows lots of guys but Mr putter is especially strange.  Still hoping a little loving would make him relax but after several attempts, still not able to complete the deed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: The Big East thrives, thank you:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Big East thrives, thank you : "Skewed"? How is that data "biased?" Explain, please. Or do you mean that you know more than the basketball experts who compiled the Top 25 list? Posted by Longputter[/QUOTE]

Coming from someone that denies it when facts are presented to them but here goes anyway even know the spin will come right after "Strength of Schedule". By the way your beloved Eagles are undefeated after three games in the ACC.

Yah I know "It's with Al's kids..." blah, blah, blah

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Big East thrives, thank you : Coming from someone that denies it when facts are presented to them but here goes anyway even know the spin will come right after "Strength of Schedule". By the way your beloved Eagles are undefeated after three games in the ACC. Yah I know "It's with Al's kids..." blah, blah, blah
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

What say?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1994. Show 1994's posts

Finally LR has no comback to Sandog?   Maybe he is taking his racist act on the road.

HoHo - this is a great line -just how I picture LR.

He smells so bad that he makes Right Guard turn left, Speed Stick slow down, Secret obvious, and Sure confused. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eagle78. Show Eagle78's posts

Since YOU brought up the Top 25 Comparisons, LP, I am sure you would agree that Big East football this year was completely irrelevant.  After all, the final Top 25 football rankings include FOUR ACC teams and ZERO, I repeat, ZERO, Big East teams.  Good thing for BC they are in a competitive, big-time football conference, right?  I am sure you would agree with this - I mean with the importance of the Top 25 rankings and all.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

[QUOTE]Since YOU brought up the Top 25 Comparisons, LP, I am sure you would agree that Big East football this year was completely irrelevant.  After all, the final Top 25 football rankings include FOUR ACC teams and ZERO, I repeat, ZERO, Big East teams.  Good thing for BC they are in a competitive, big-time football conference, right?  I am sure you would agree with this - I mean with the importance of the Top 25 rankings and all.....
    Posted by Eagle78[/QUOTE]
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right you are, Eagle 78. What is a valid barometer for conference basketball strength works as well for hoops.

And Coach Tom O'Brien's NC State Wolfpack is among the nation's TOP 25.

I assume you are proud of Coach O'Brien's work down there, are you not?

And, by the way, where is BCI (nee BC) in those rankings?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigZ. Show BigZ's posts

Longputter, you are one boring little twit.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigZ. Show BigZ's posts

Longputter = boring little twit

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iamahohoho. Show Iamahohoho's posts

Mr. Z for me it has been a boring little twig that this twit has.   Never a big twig.  Sad old man.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

LP, I am not proud of Tom OB and his work down there.  Simply put, I don't care.  He wanted out of BC, he got out of BC.  Let him do his thing down there, which seems to be the same thing he did up here at BC.  Have very decent seasons which are never as good as they should be because he chokes away the 1 game he needs to win.  It's his forte......

That said, Spaz seems to be on a similar path of always playing not to lose rather than to win.  Hopefully the new O-coord we bring in can change this a bit.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

and with this said, BC is a pretender, not a dancer, delusion fans, braggarts, that have a dreams of being a Stanford, but in essence it's caoching staff  equates to basic sub par joe average at the helm. Lucky for those who escaped as; Tom O'Brien, Jim O'Brien, Al Skinner & Jags, etc. etc. as the jealous green monsters at the Heights can't swallow these departures! 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

ND bro, are you really going to talk smack about BC football when you are an ND fan?  You can't be serious?  You want to talk, let's talk.  First, ND has won 2, I repeat 2 bowl games since 1994.  They are overrated each year.  They are delusional in thinking they still matter on a national level and should still be competing for a National Title each year.  Earth to you, ND is no more a scare to win it all than BC is. 

It's actually hilarious.  The people who run the school are so insane that they keep firing coaches thinking it's their fault they don't win when in fact it's because ND doesn't matter any longer.

Sorry buddy, but at this point BC is a much much better program than ND.  If you want facts to back this up, I by all means will supply them.

But I will guess you don't, because you know it's true....

Enjoy being ranked in the top 25 again to start the season and finishing below .500....rinse, wash, repeat, it's the ND way.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1994. Show 1994's posts

Momort - he's not a king, he's a rice ball.  This clown went to school at one of the worst hoops/football programs in D1 and still thinks its funny to criticize other schools. 

Go away rice ball.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

True, true.  Even if a ND fan, they are insane.  It's like an exiled king still thinking he is king when the rest of the world has moved on....way on

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from eaglebeagle1. Show eaglebeagle1's posts

[QUOTE]and with this said, BC is a pretender, not a dancer, delusion fans, braggarts, that have a dreams of being a Stanford, but in essence it's caoching staff  equates to basic sub par joe average at the helm. Lucky for those who escaped as; Tom O'Brien, Jim O'Brien, Al Skinner & Jags, etc. etc. as the jealous green monsters at the Heights can't swallow these departures! 
    Posted by UofNDKing[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, too bad BC couldn't have hired Charlie Weis after those great years he had at ND....oops, sorry!  BTW, how does a "sub par" joe equate with "average"?   

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

[QUOTE]and with this said, BC is a pretender,\Lucky for those who escaped as; Tom O'Brien, Jim O'Brien, Al Skinner & Jags, etc. etc.
    Posted by UofNDKing[/QUOTE]
    Why site these 4? Tom O'Brien seems like a good man and role model, but he's struggling to bring NC State to the next level, inconsistency has always been an issue with his program. Yeh, he's ahead of the game compared to Spaz right now, but we'll see how that plays out.  Jim O'Brien appeared to be a saint while at BC, but at THE Ohio State University, his program won games at the cost of recruiting violations and reporting oversights.  Al Skinner, another excellent gentleman and coach at BC, began to drift thru the process in his final years, and still sits awaiting his next job.  And Jags?  You're kidding right?  The guy was Mr. Positive at BC, but since the fallout, he's on course to burn a bridge and lose a job at every level of football in quicker succession than any predecessor...
    Your bluster has no substance and you have only your bluster. Try to talk about ND's treatment of its coaching chopping block in the last decade.  How many good men have been forced out for no fault of their own? Let's give them credit where it's due though, at least they've held onto their basketball coach through some ups and downs.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

The BC days of gloom lie ahead playing away from Conte; FSU, VT, Clemson & Duke await as the start of road games mount the pretenders to an ACC Conference runner-up eludes our trolls once again!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

ND, you are chicken.  Seriously.  You have no response to us calling out ND, huh?  Well that response is there other than to say I am right.  ND sports are the same, exact same, as BCs.  That's a fact.  Actually, with our hockey team dominating for the last decade I say BC's sports are better....

So sorry, sorry BC is better, its not your fault.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Seventh ranked UCONN Huskies another towards the Final Four, while BC, and the druids flounder with the botton of the pile in the ACC limbo with Stevy 'short money' Donohue!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

The ACC melt down, with the Carolina blue looking more like your bottom tier scrub pretender. Say good by Dean Smith & hello to the Big Bad East!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

As predicted, a 16 point EMBARRASSMENT for the little eagles away from their little bee hive Conte Gym on the Green line! Big time Stevey Donohue, BC's salvation to the Big Time NCAA basketball could go all the way!  Duke awaits BC headed for another another big time embarrassment,  and our little eagles can start the blog... could have, should have, would have, if, or the maybe ifs ...we should have stayed at the Heights .....