The Great Jim Grobe of Wake Forest and BC's Whining LOSER Frank Spaziani

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

The Great Jim Grobe of Wake Forest and BC's Whining LOSER Frank Spaziani

Boston College is a NATIONAL EMBARRASSMENT IN FOOTBALL!

Think of the great Jim Grobe of Wake Forest -- who was beaten to a pulp last year by hardening his freshman and sophomores ---and then beat a incredibly highly touted, recruited and talented FSU team at home, and now has a chance to beat VT at home today and the GREAT SILENCE last year by this magnificient Demon Deacon Leader!

Look at all pathetic excuses, comments by media lackies and other Heights losers and Puscadores about BC, from our incredible immature whiners like GDF and Spazoo!

Makes me sick!

Boston College is the excuse ridden PANSY capital of the Universe.

Oh, did I forget, we are fragile and thin and injured and young and snake-bitten and............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz -- BC should fire these two losers the day after the Miami game!

Keeping GDF and firing SPAZOO just keeps the malaise alive?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

Re: The Great Jim Grobe of Wake Forest and BC's Whining LOSER Frank Spaziani

In Response to The Great Jim Grobe of Wake Forest and BC's Whining LOSER Frank Spaziani:
    [QUOTE]Boston College is a NATIONAL EMBARRASSMENT IN FOOTBALL! 

Boston College is the excuse ridden PANSY capital of the Universe. Oh, did I forget, we are fragile and thin and injured and young and snake-bitten and............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz -- BC should fire these two losers the day after the Miami game! Keeping GDF and firing SPAZOO just keeps the malaise alive?
    Posted by SJS1214[/QUOTE]

Enjoy this one you yipping purse mongrel yappping beetch Sam!

Imagine if WF wins....

A smaller private school with tougher recruiting problems in their location than BC.

Jim Grobe.

My alma mater is truly a laughing stock!

Add in TCU, Stanford. Northwestern.... Father Leahy...WAKE FOREST UP!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

Did SJ just reply to himself?

Ok I'll bite.  There will be massive change in the football program and deservedly so. Spaz is in a no win situation and the powers that be knew it, know it, will have to deal with it.  You're still not getting your double exodus from BC.  If you do, I'll admit I was wrong.

Wake had a great b.ball program once too.  Things go in cycles. The BC administratin will be judged on how quickly it recovers from a down cycle.

But SJ, try emailing SB and he might read it before he sees these lightly traversed threads.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

this is called blog clown self-gratification.  he posts so much with so little meaning that he forgets where he is and even forgets where we can get all that critical information that will tell us that BC is having a down year

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

In Response to Re: The Great Jim Grobe of Wake Forest and BC's Whining LOSER Frank Spaziani:
    [QUOTE]this is called blog clown self-gratification.  he posts so much with so little meaning that he forgets where he is and even forgets where we can get all that critical information that will tell us that BC is having a down year
    Posted by provpats[/QUOTE]

I posted my sage grim predictions BEFORE the first game in June!

IS your boyfriend BlandShunned?

Thanks Mrs. Spaziani!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

In Response to Re: The Great Jim Grobe of Wake Forest and BC's Whining LOSER Frank Spaziani:
    [QUOTE]

I don't care. SJ is a LOSER!?? Please!

Letting GDF hire a new football coach is like repeating the same mistake with Spaz, Tranquill, Rogers and the Jags blunder.

GDF is NOT QUALIFIED as big boy AD for Football, the King of College sports??

If BC doesn't fire him or Spazoo, and they let GDF within 100 miles of the hiring or commitee process or maybe use him as a cardboard committee gofer, then the next time you need brain surgery, try a Bimbo's waitress.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]this is called blog clown self-gratification.  he posts so much with so little meaning that he forgets where he is and even forgets where we can get all that critical information that will tell us that BC is having a down year
    Posted by provpats[/QUOTE]

Is this a/k/a/ MO, or Screen Name Goes Nowhere coming out of the sweet boy closet to face more allegations? BC down in the dumps, VT next on the plate, bye week and with homeroom acting at in Chelsea Middle School? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]Did SJ just reply to himself? Ok I'll bite.  There will be massive change in the football program and deservedly so. Spaz is in a no win situation and the powers that be knew it, know it, will have to deal with it.  You're still not getting your double exodus from BC.  If you do, I'll admit I was wrong. Wake had a great b.ball program once too.  Things go in cycles. The BC administratin will be judged on how quickly it recovers from a down cycle. But SJ, try emailing SB and he might read it before he sees these lightly traversed threads.
    Posted by trbow[/QUOTE]

only problem is BC cycle is evenly spread in a downward spin .... and, no recovery!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Great Jim Grobe of Wake Forest and BC's Whining LOSER Frank Spaziani : only problem is BC cycle is evenly spread in a downward spin .... and, no recovery!
    Posted by cheeroh[/QUOTE]

Cherrios.

Perfectly stated Cherrios! Exact truth and situation! Malaise is here to stay!

College football is BIG BIG business and you can see by ESPN's Bodenheimer zinging GDF for screwing up the "NETWORK" TV $$$$$ and plans for the ACC expansion and the ACC being livid at our apologizing stooge AD GDF, BC is now CLOWNSHOES!

Urban Meyer is the only solution implementation. No matter the cost, BC is rolling in TV millions and Neenan donations!

You give (UM) him a leased Netjets and the $4M+ and I will make your our new Atlhletic Director at BC Cheerios!

The sad tragedy is the embarrassment of BC's business school and humiliation of our power alums and the businees school aspect of my alma mater being run by IDIOTS and the College Football contracts and $$$$$ in the hundreds of millions for BC and BILLIONS for the ACC!

College Football is a corporate professional BUSINESS!!!!!!!

BC is CLOWNSHOES with GDF and Spazoo.

We are the new flagship for the Colonial Athletic Conference!

Holy Cross and Holy Smokes!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

SJ - I thought you liked the school and the program, and hoped for its improvement? Your posts become just more piling on as the weeks go by.
    We all know cheeriho despises all things BC so that's understandable.

As for the spiral never ending, that may be your wish but I doubt it will last for long.  This season will lead to changes.  Urban Meyer's a nice wish but pretty much beyond the depth of the program which never laid claim to being a perennial national power. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SJS1214. Show SJS1214's posts

[QUOTE]SJ - I thought you liked the school and the program, and hoped for its improvement? Your posts become just more piling on as the weeks go by. We all know cheeriho despises all things BC so that's understandable. As for the spiral never ending, that may be your wish but I doubt it will last for long.  This season will lead to changes.  Urban Meyer's a nice wish but pretty much beyond the depth of the program which never laid claim to being a perennial national power. 
    Posted by trbow[/QUOTE]

I hope you are right.

Cherrios may despise my BC, but he was sadly right.

Urban Meyer is only out of the reach of small minded BC alums with no vision. BC is full of losers now, unlike when I went!

BC has the cash, the opening since GDF and Spazoo are stooges, and all it takes is what BC is lacking most.... LEADERSHIP!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

They need to recruit a great play maker to lead them out of the morass.  I don't expect Urban to be coming here, but the next person to head the program needs to be a great recruiter and motivator of a similar mold. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

Yeah!  Urban Meyers entertaining BC? Was there Beer & Southern Fried Chicken in the Club House? Dream on Yankees.