The Institute will win the ACC hoops

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

The Institute will win the ACC hoops

That is, Behead Coaches Institute seems to be the prohibitive favorite to take the ACC prize awarded to the school with the most fan/student apathy toward its hoops program.

Thanks, Dear Leader and Flippo.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

Re: The Institute will win the ACC hoops

In Response to The Institute will win the ACC hoops:
    [QUOTE]That is, B ehead C oaches I nstitute seems to be the prohibitive favorite to take the ACC prize awarded to the school with the most fan/student apathy toward its hoops program. Thanks, Dear Leader and Flippo.
    Posted by Longputter[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In Response to Re: The Institute will win the ACC hoops:
    [QUOTE]In Response to The Institute will win the ACC hoops :
    Posted by ScreenNameGoesHere[/QUOTE]

peon: with your multiple identities please get a life and get off the BC kick you are not a graduate and welcome to a miseable year of ambiguity ... 

UCONN NCAA NATIOPNAL CHAMPS!  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gspBison. Show gspBison's posts

[QUOTE]most fan apathy and also discontent!
    Posted by whr[/QUOTE]

One can't get angry at these pathetic posts. Maybe the efficacy of prayer will
    allow these epicene poltroons to seek professional help. They obviously have ample time on their hands to accomplish this. One can only hope...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Hey, gspBison,

If you dispute that The Institute has a "fan" base  that is NOT apathetic toward its hoop program, how about some FACTS rather than insult?

Hmmmmm

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]Hey, gspBison , If you dispute that The Institute has a "fan" base  that is NOT apathetic toward its hoop program, how about some FACTS rather than insult? Hmmmmm

The only contention I'll make it that under your lover Skinner, the hoops team fan base was just as, if not more, apathetic.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Nice evasion, Mo.

Your "reply" epitomizes the old debating maxim: When cornered, RUN away!

Peace.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]Nice evasion, Mo. Your "reply" epitomizes the old debating maxim: When cornered, RUN away! Peace.

I'm not running away, not one bit.  I am following your own arguments, though as you are full of sh** you probably lose track.  You stated that under the new coach the fan base for hoops is apathetic.  You also stated that you liked Skinner, he was the best coach we ever had and should not have been fired.  I am just connecting the dots stating that the "apathetic" fan base you speak of was the exact same if not worse under Skinner.

Just using your own garbage against you.  Not running, happy to engage, expecting nothing of substance from you in return.  Pretty much par for the course with you.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from gspBison. Show gspBison's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Institute will win the ACC hoops : I'm not running away, not one bit.  I am following your own arguments, though as you are full of sh** you probably lose track.  You stated that under the new coach the fan base for hoops is apathetic.  You also stated that you liked Skinner, he was the best coach we ever had and should not have been fired.  I am just connecting the dots stating that the "apathetic" fan base you speak of was the exact same if not worse under Skinner. Just using your own garbage against you.  Not running, happy to engage, expecting nothing of substance from you in return.  Pretty much par for the course with you.
    Posted by momort[/QUOTE]

We can also add that attendance improved w/ the new regime in contrast to "apathy" being leveled by dyspeptic scriveners.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

OK, boys, do you dispute this prediction?

No school in the ACC will have lower hoops attendance this season than Behead Coaches (and Deans and broadcaters and others) Institute.

If so, tell us who.

DISCUSS!

Peace,

PS: Have YOU ordered your season tickets for hoops yet?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Institute will win the ACC hoops : I'm not running away, not one bit.  I am following your own arguments, though as you are full of sh** you probably lose track.  You stated that under the new coach the fan base for hoops is apathetic.  You also stated that you liked Skinner, he was the best coach we ever had and should not have been fired.  I am just connecting the dots stating that the "apathetic" fan base you speak of was the exact same if not worse under Skinner. Just using your own garbage against you.  Not running, happy to engage, expecting nothing of substance from you in return.  Pretty much par for the course with you.
    Posted by momort[/QUOTE]

Now crawl back in your hole you didn't get the last word!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

[QUOTE]OK, boys, do you dispute this prediction? No school in the ACC will have lower hoops attendance this season than B ehead C oaches (and Deans and broadcaters and others) I nstitute. If so, tell us who. DISCUSS! Peace, PS: Have YOU ordered your season tickets for hoops yet?

There's nothing to discuss
    I would bet BC has had the lowest bball attendance every year since they joined the ACC.
    And for all but 1 of those years your friend Al was head coach. How do you explain that?

Gone for a few weeks but when you return it's the same tired old bull sh**.
    Will you ever post something new or different or interesting or insightful or entertaining or not filled with hate towards BC the institution and BC fans????
    800+ posts and every one of them has the same theme.
    Get a life!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Gatzie, (this time a/k/a Screen Name Goes Here)

Why are fixated on the # of my posts?

Solid concession on your part: Stevie Wonder STILL has us chained to the bottom of school interest in the ACC.

Hey, with that absence of improvement, why did we fire Al?

And owe him $3.3 million by doing so?

Genius business move by Dear Leader and Flippo!

Peace.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Well at least he actually engaged in back n forth there.  still refuses to see things from a side other than his own.

to answer your question, they fired skinner because he had lost his top assistants to head jobs and as such his recruiting was suffering. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

[QUOTE]Well at least he actually engaged in back n forth there.  still refuses to see things from a side other than his own. to answer your question, they fired skinner because he had lost his top assistants to head jobs and as such his recruiting was suffering. 
    Posted by momort[/QUOTE]

Is that the same "suffering" recruiting that Stevie Wonder rode last year to a 20+ win season?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

It's the same suffering that caused him to miss the NCAA 2 of his last 3 years.

Listen, I wasn't calling for his head, but by all accounts his magic recruiters were gone.  Somehow he landed Reggie and stevie rode him to 20 wins, more than skinner rode him to, but i digress. 

get over it.  al is gone, we have steve now.  if you claim to like your school, give the guy some support.  if you don't like the school, than scam, no one wants to hear it.  your comments carry zero weight if you hadn't noticed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

MO,

So you're the self-appointed censor here?

You appear to say that if one dares to criticize Dear Leader, Flippo , their shameful M.O., and the type of institution they've changed alma mater to, one has no right to post here.

Where is that written, my man?

Peace - and be safe during Hurricane Irene.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]MO, So you're the self-appointed censor here? You appear to say that if one dares to criticize Dear Leader, Flippo , their shameful M.O., and the type of institution they've changed alma mater to, one has no right to post here.   Where is that written, my man? Peace - and be safe during Hurricane Irene.

I am no censor or your stupid signature would be gone by now.  What I am saying, with the same free speech you claim, is that you are annoying.  You make the same arguments over and over and over.  We get it, we understand your point of view.  Yet you have persuaded a total of 0 people to your side.  I am suggesting you give up because no one is listening.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Institute will win the ACC hoops : I am no censor or your stupid signature would be gone by now.  What I am saying, with the same free speech you claim, is that you are annoying.  You make the same arguments over and over and over.  We get it, we understand your point of view.  Yet you have persuaded a total of 0 people to your side.  I am suggesting you give up because no one is listening.
    Posted by momort[/QUOTE]

What are you trying to say clown? If anybody plays a fool it's you ragging on everyone with your multiple identies. Perhaps LP is correct you are a freak of nature playing behind a CRT in your sad little corner of Dorchester?