Time Will Tell With The BC Men's BB Team

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

Re: Time Will Tell With The BC Men's BB Team

In Response to Re: Time Will Tell With The BC Men's BB Team:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Time Will Tell With The BC Men's BB Team :
    Posted by whr[/QUOTE]
    Judge Smails: WHR, I'm having a party this weekend. How would you like to come over and mow my lawn?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Time Will Tell With The BC Men's BB Team : Oops, must have been wishful thinking on my part. To paraphrase one of Donnnn's favorite expressions, "When two teams you hate play each other, one HAS to win."
    Posted by indians1948[/QUOTE]

A gather you must have thought carefully for this come back?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

[QUOTE]Where will this all end when our self important university becomes significant?
    Posted by postingking[/QUOTE]

The speciousness of your reciprocity is in fact quite trivial compared to the paucity and empiricsim of your politics!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

[QUOTE]How will Coach K react when he sees these BC "scrubs"  Wonder Boy has assembled? Will he bring in his third string, or will it be total obliteration , and let Austin Rivers run free with the no D ?
    Posted by UofNDKing[/QUOTE]

Rumor is that the fighting frauds will disband their hockey team. As the result of losing 8 of 11, Hockey East is having 2nd thoughts and is going to rescind the invite. NBC Sports is about to pull the plug on their hockey telecasts.
    Sad times in the corn fields of Indiana

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Time to put a period and end of BC's basketball season.

With 3 games left (8-19), Duke will put the final exclamation mark on a pathetic aspirant before a sold out Conte, as the Nation to it's astonishment wonders why this screening deserves National coverage?

But, we are talking Duke Basketball! 

With no dancing it sight, a program scented with ineptness, the Nation will watch it all unfold, a myriad of bungled recruiting, inferior talent, substandard coaching, failed foresight, where no invitations are in sight!

Good Luck Austin Rivers … and, you’re a Freshman!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trojanfever. Show Trojanfever's posts

[QUOTE]Time to put a period and end of BC's basketball season. With 3 games left (8-19), Duke will put the final exclamation mark on a pathetic aspirant before a sold out Conte, as the Nation to it's astonishment wonders why this screening deserves National coverage? But, we are talking Duke Basketball!    With no dancing it sight, a program scented with ineptness, the Nation will watch it all unfold, a myriad of bungled recruiting, inferior talent, substandard coaching, failed foresight, where no invitations are in sight! Good Luck Austin Rivers … and, you’re a Freshman!

Flip side of the coin in all this, BC couldn't support their cup cake schedule with Bryant, Sacred Heart, etc. in their W column! Kudos to Notre Dame, loses Abromaitis and in the AP 25. Aztec's a lock out here for March.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]Time to put a period and end of BC's basketball season. With 3 games left (8-19), Duke will put the final exclamation mark on a pathetic aspirant before a sold out Conte, as the Nation to it's astonishment wonders why this screening deserves National coverage? But, we are talking Duke Basketball!    With no dancing it sight, a program scented with ineptness, the Nation will watch it all unfold, a myriad of bungled recruiting, inferior talent, substandard coaching, failed foresight, where no invitations are in sight! Good Luck Austin Rivers … and, you’re a Freshman!
    Gipper, your lack of basic command of the English language is astounding. Were you sipping the altar wine before Mass this morning? I'm sure Austin is reading your post while getting ready for the game . He must be extremely proud and excited to have your support!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

It's about time you got back to the topic here fool.  Time Will Tell With The BC Men's BB Team If you call BC a topic, after yesterday's disaster. Also ,I notice you repeat much of what your cohorts bring to the table. You were asked to be original, but that's not in your vocabulary. Have fun with your rants, as for BC basketball,however, you have nothing original other than an 8-22 team (season) which totally humiliated itself on it's home turf! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Great Picture of Donahue Barfing after the DUKE
    LOSS!

Blue Devils' defense overwhelms Eagles

Boston College head coach Steve Donahue.
    It was a tough day at the office for Boston College and coach Steve Donahue.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]Great Picture of Donahue Barfing after the DUKE LOSS! Blue Devils' defense overwhelms Eagles It was a tough day at the office for Boston College and coach Steve Donahue.
    Gipper, the German word Schadenfreude describes your behavior perfectly. In other words, you're a sicko.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bodacious. Show bodacious's posts

I think Boston College will return to national recognition next seson in both basketball and football, The basketball team had been struggling under Al Skinner and he left the school with NO D1 players to speak of. Donahue had a good seson last year, but not this season. Playing mostly freshmen will help the future
    I epect 9 wins from the football team this year. They have a great deal of young talent... Spaz can coach

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]I think Boston College will return to national recognition next seson in both basketball and football, The basketball team had been struggling under Al Skinner and he left the school with NO D1 players to speak of. Donahue had a good seson last year, but not this season. Playing mostly freshmen will help the future I epect 9 wins from the football team this year. They have a great deal of young talent... Spaz can coach
    Posted by bodacious[/QUOTE]

Basketball I think you are right.  This team has some players.

However, football you are out of your mind.  They will be better next season than last, but this is a sinking ship.  Spaz can coach....defense...but cannot recruit for crap.  He's losing coaches and recruits like crazy.  It's a bad situation that may be masked next season but after that they are in deep deep trouble.  Spaz is in over his head, there is no debate about that.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

[QUOTE]I think Boston College will return to national recognition next seson in both basketball and football, The basketball team had been struggling under Al Skinner and he left the school with NO D1 players to speak of. Donahue had a good seson last year, but not this season. Playing mostly freshmen will help the future I epect 9 wins from the football team this year. They have a great deal of young talent... Spaz can coach
    Posted by bodacious[/QUOTE]

bodacious  - love your optimism.
    I won't even debate whether Spaz can coach but here are 4 things I know about him
    Spaz is a quitter
    Spaz does not inspire confidence
    Spaz can't recruit
    Spaz must go

There is so much parity among the mid and lower level teams that Spaz could get lucky and win 7 or 8 games, but it will certainly be another unimpressive and lackluster season

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Time Will Tell With The BC Men's BB Team : You are a delusional troll, now that both Basketball and Football programs are over and were an embarrassmnent! Ediie Andlemann .. favorite saying on his talk show troll... I don't want to here " What da ya Think today "! Spazzoo a good coach coach? With 9 wins, playing the UMAINE Black Bears, hope the Ever to Lose main theme continues! They will not beat Notre Dame, and write off Florida State, and welcome to the off- shoot turkey bowl, if BC clears 6 cup cake wins! As for basketball Donahue, he's a joke, Tommy Amaker is a better coach, as BC blew it picked a troll who reminds all of Dicky V all hype!
    Posted by whr[/QUOTE]

Great work as usual. You worked "troll" in to this post 3 times, but I don't think it's even close to your record.
    And we all thank you for the irrelevant Eddie Andelman reference
    But I'm disappointed there was not a single mention of - Rust Belt, Rt 128, Chelsea, Dorchester, BHCC, Brockton etc
    Work on that for next time please.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Time Will Tell With The BC Men's BB Team :     Sorry days ahead for you with the sinking ship at BC under Flippo! Great also to see Pete "the Meat" back at EEI, knowing how much he detests BC. Now we'll have some completion with the "Meat', and Felger dumping on BC grand finale in Football & basketball in 2011-2012. All things considered, it’s been a banner year for you troll who thought BC was relevant nationally! Prospectively, BC looks destined forever to lose when it comes to the big time in collegiate sports that are relevant!
    Posted by whr[/QUOTE]

How good for you to find the most educational programming available that maybe, could help you crawl out from behind the basement and interact on a cordial or professional level with the rest of society.  It's good though that you can help the ratings for sports talk radio, much like you always help the ratings for BC radio hoops and football.  We all know you're a regular fan of the broadcasts.

On topic though, it's truly wishing upon a star to expect success from either program next year...reasons?  1. Hoops, they might approach a .500 season and that would be considered a success, that is, if it's fueled by a few more good recruits. 2. Football...sorry, the Spags program is destined for mediocrity until facts are faced by GDF and he notes the failure to build a recruiting staff, coaching staff, and the reduction in quality additions to the program.    Spags may be a nice guy and a decent defensive coordinator, but not seeing much hope for the future.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Louisville's Rick Pitino stated the obvious Wednesday when asked about NCAA men's basketball tournament brackets on ESPN.

"Just listen to Joe Lunardi," Pitino said. "You'll know who's in and who's out. He's never wrong. He doesn't have a life. … That's all he does with his life. On his tombstone: 'I was a bracketologist, the best in America.' "

Pitino added that Lunardi "doesn't pay attention to his wife, doesn't pay attention to his children. All he does all night long is bracketology."

UND IS IN!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Time Will Tell With The BC Men's BB Team : [/QUOte Amherst, Emmanuel, and MIT march on in D3 tourney ! Perhaps when BC boasts of their academic prowess trolls' should consider D3, at least a 4 th   seeding next to these scholarly giants of academia would ensure somewhat of an accomplishment for their atrocious D1 athletic program?    
    Posted by whr[/QUOTE]

Did your Petey and Meter and Felgie all tell you that?  Way to go, listening to the world leaders for your education...thanks for another pointless response.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

With the eminent demise of our locals from NCAA competition we have dwindled to a cat and mouse game of; hit me harder, with sticks and stones, and we'll see whose has the stronger key pad. Noteworthy, I have this strong feeling not one of those before me have ever picked up a basketball, football, and keep busy by handling sniff straps from those that play the games.

With the sad annotations exhibited these past weeks, by these jock strap male protagonists, it appears they were truly eliminated by life's competition!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

[QUOTE]With the eminent demise of our locals from NCAA competition we have dwindled to a cat and mouse game of; hit me harder, with sticks and stones, and we'll see whose has the stronger key pad. Noteworthy, I have this strong feeling not one of those before me have ever picked up a basketball, football, and keep busy by handling sniff straps from those that play the games. With the sad annotations exhibited these past weeks, by these jock strap male protagonists, it appears they were truly eliminated by life's competition!  
    Posted by postingking[/QUOTE]

You'd be wrong, probably in all cases on this board.