Time Will Tell With The BC Men's BB Team

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Re: Time Will Tell With The BC Men's BB Team

In Response to Re: Time Will Tell With The BC Men's BB Team:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Time Will Tell With The BC Men's BB Team : You'd be wrong, probably in all cases on this board.
    Posted by trbow[/QUOTE]

UCONN will be dancing by 6:00p.m. where will BC be, another closet party?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

Kudos to Vanderbilt, a fine academic institution for knocking off John Calapari! Get my drift BC, not a basketball factory? Florida State wins the ACC, who could  believed it makes BC's RPI relevant for the dance at 9-22!

UCONN in the Dance!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]Kudos to Vanderbilt, a fine academic institution for knocking off John Calapari! Get my drift BC, not a basketball factory? Florida State wins the ACC, who could  believed it makes BC's RPI relevant for the dance at 9-22!   UCONN in the Dance!
    Posted by cheeroh[/QUOTE]
    Let's hope they enjoy it this year, because they won't be dancin' next year. Calipari, vs. Calhoun is a great matchup. Which one is the more skilled cheater?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Donnn, I think you are wrong about the basketball team.  In 2 years you'll see more then a few of those guys be legit startes on a Div I team and they'll have a pretty good team.  While it was a ugly year, they did beat FSU who won't the ACC tourney.  A team of freshman who aren't Div I team can't do that.  I'm not saying they'll make the final 4 or any of them will make the NBA, but I am saying 2 years from now this team will compete for the ACC tourney.....

again though, time will tell.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Here is what kills me about Spaz, well other than his complete lack of ability to recruit.  It was a game very late in the year, so the season was already a bust.  And actually he did this twice, once against ND and again a week or two later.  Both games they were in it in the 1st half and got a late half turnover, with around 2 mintues left.  Instead of taking the turnover and trying to get a score, he basically say on the ball.  A gutless move.  It was if he was playing to not get blown out instead of playing to win.  the season was already lost, so air the GD ball out a bit and see what happens....he's a whimp.  he needs to go.  asap. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

[QUOTE]Kudos to Vanderbilt, a fine academic institution for knocking off John Calapari! Get my drift BC, not a basketball factory? Florida State wins the ACC, who could  believed it makes BC's RPI relevant for the dance at 9-22!   UCONN in the Dance!
    Posted by cheeroh[/QUOTE]

Guess this is why Toyota doesn't include Con as part of it's New England division. All your posts are based on hating New England - go live with Martha Stewart!

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Time Will Tell With The BC Men's BB Team : pretty accurate.  The other guys might be bench guys on other teams and some guys getting time at BC wouldn't even make some other ACC teams.  the cubbard is bare beyond those two. 
    Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE]

The word is cupboard .. look it up in your Funk and Wagnalls!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

[QUOTE]I haven't been paying much attention to BC since the UMass game.  The season was too young to glean much about how good this class is.  But I have chatted with some Dukie friends and it was their opinion (both of them) that BC basically has two ACC caliber guys on their roster, Anderson and the transfer Humphrey.  Is that an accurate assessment? 
    Posted by SlimPickensIII[/QUOTE]

Daniels has a chance to be a sparkplug, and Clifford, well, if he grows into the 7' frame and puts in the time at the weight room, may be a serviceable middle man. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

Losers in chilly Boston, did ya' all enjoy your second of fame in New Mexico?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LOTHAR43. Show LOTHAR43's posts

[QUOTE]Losers in chilly Boston, did ya' all enjoy your second of fame in New Mexico?
    Posted by 82ndAB[/QUOTE]

Dont'cha know that y'all is "spelt" y'all? Just askin' .........................

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Time Will Tell With The BC Men's BB Team : Guess this is why Toyota doesn't include Con as part of it's New England division. All your posts are based on hating New England - go live with Martha Stewart!
    Posted by LOTHAR43[/QUOTE]

You were told CT Toyota is in the Tri State area (NY & NJ) for Toyota America. Get beyond WEEI, and broaden your knowledge and listen to Mike & Mike, or WFAN!