UCONN GOES TO THE DOGS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

Re: UCONN GOES TO THE DOGS

In Response to UCONN GOES TO THE DOGS:
    [QUOTE]UCONN IS JUST AN EMBARASSMENT, I AM SO ASHAMED. HOW MANY WAYS CAN YOU SPELL LOSER?? The huskies looked like muts! Edsall bolted and I mean bolted after being spanked by Oklahoma. 5 losses is nothing to be proud of, you scammed the system to get into a BCS Bowl game you did not deserve.  Uconn was ranked what 50-60 nationally????? GIVEN THE UCONN HISTORY THEY WILL PROBABLY SUE EDSALL! Recruiting will suffer so don't expect a winning season for 3-5 years.
    Posted by PacoMexicana[/QUOTE]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

All eastern Yankee football is embarassing! Come to Dixie, where true grits are served and men are men not of the Teddy Kennedy prototype ... Roll TIDE, Roll Tide Roll on! 'BAMA football forever! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GunghoGuy. Show GunghoGuy's posts

Get this.....Eric [ the RAT] Mangini has submitted his application to become Head Coach at.....UCONN......perfect fit!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Long-putter. Show Long-putter's posts

I guess even Storrs is better than being in Cleveland!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAS881. Show CHAS881's posts

In Response to UCONN GOES TO THE DOGS:
    [QUOTE]UCONN IS JUST AN EMBARASSMENT, I AM SO ASHAMED. HOW MANY WAYS CAN YOU SPELL LOSER?? The huskies looked like muts! Edsall bolted and I mean bolted after being spanked by Oklahoma. 5 losses is nothing to be proud of, you scammed the system to get into a BCS Bowl game you did not deserve.  Uconn was ranked what 50-60 nationally????? GIVEN THE UCONN HISTORY THEY WILL PROBABLY SUE EDSALL! Recruiting will suffer so don't expect a winning season for 3-5 years.
    Posted by PacoMexicana[/QUOTE]

Not as big an embarrassment as the powerhouse of the ACC, VA. TECH

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from commander007. Show commander007's posts

Hey Pacomexicana: What could you possibly know about the UConn? At least we have a team that can go to a major bowl game. My guess is that you might be a Boston college football fan but in reality you are probably a Boston University alumnus. A school who dropped football many years ago.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CJT65. Show CJT65's posts

In Response to Re: UCONN GOES TO THE DOGS:
    [QUOTE]At least we have a team that can go to a major bowl game.Posted by commander007[/QUOTE]

LOLOLOLLOLOL.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernfriedeagle. Show southernfriedeagle's posts

Funny thing is, BC's Defense is good enough to keep the Dogs off the scoreboard, so a FG would win it for the Eagles!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Long-putter. Show Long-putter's posts

"iAt least we have a team that can go to a major bowl game."

Just happy to be there Commander?  Classic uconn fan!

Yes, your 4 loss team went to a BCS game because the BE is terrible.   The BE didn't even have a top 25 team in the final AP standings!

Do you really believe uconn belonged in a BCS game?  What was uconn's ranking in the BCS standings?  Hint - they were not in the top 25! 

No, your crappy team didn't belong to be there.  How many other teams with 3 loses or less that were ranked much higher could have gone? 

Yes, your crappy team got killed in the game that you didn't deserve to be in.  Yes, you got embarrassed.  But its all good in Storrs because they are used to losing.  It was so bad the your RB and coach ran out of there.  The coach didnt even take a flight back to that crap town.

Did uconn even end the season as a ranked team?  No.  So what is great about that?  I guess for a team as lousy as Uconn - that is considered successful.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Long-putter. Show Long-putter's posts

Guys can you tell the sting of this embarrassment has worn off?  The trolls are coming out of their holes!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from commander007. Show commander007's posts

Hey Long Putter:  We at UConn would much rather have gone to the Fiesta Bowl despite the loss to Oklahoma, which by the way, is always one of the top ten teams in the country, rather than going to the the Toilet Bowl to lose to Nevada. If your team is so great, how do you lose to a team who plays their home games in the desert?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Long-putter. Show Long-putter's posts

commander - you didnt lose - you got embarrassed.  BC did not.

You got beat so bad that your coach and RB are running away from Storrs.  Edsall didn't even fly home with the losers - he was so embarrassed.

Difficult for your little mind to grasp that?

Do you really feel that your unranked football team belonged in that game?  Please try to be honest for once.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from commander007. Show commander007's posts

Hey Putter:

If my mind is small, it is still much larger than the pea you call a brain. Yes, we lost, but to lose to Oklahoma is more respectable than losing to Nevada. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Long-putter. Show Long-putter's posts

Get this part through your little brain:   you didnt lose - you got embarrassed!!  The whole country was laughing at the so called big east champion.  How hard is it to score an offensive touchdown? 

The pride you must have in a team that is not ranked in the BCS standings, but goes to a BCS game due to a contract and then gets embarrassed just like everyone expected.

Please try to atleast show a little honesty here - your embarrassing yourself just like your team team did at the Fiesta.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1994. Show 1994's posts

Wow - commander getting a beatdown just like uconn did in Arizona. 

LP is on fire,  guess he hates uconn also.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]Wow - commander getting a beatdown just like uconn did in Arizona.  LP is on fire,  guess he hates uconn also.
    Posted by 1994[/QUOTE]

Yep! BC lays an egg out west of the Pecos; as their fan base simply got outclassed!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]commander - you didnt lose - you got embarrassed.  BC did not. You got beat so bad that your coach and RB are running away from Storrs.  Edsall didn't even fly home with the losers - he was so embarrassed. Difficult for your little mind to grasp that? Do you really feel that your unranked football team belonged in that game?  Please try to be honest for once.
    Posted by Long-putter[/QUOTE]

It got so bad on OFFENSE; BC terminates Tranquill's 401K!  It's tough not being able to choice a BC QB; kin'da like choosing a Mutual Fund; should a go Small cap, or ?*%#$? 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Long-putter. Show Long-putter's posts

cheeroh - your just another uconn clown who criticizes BC but was hiding when his team got embarrassed in Arizona.   Crying to hard for any comments on that story eh?  

Now that the embarrassment has worn off - your back to ol' BS?

Trying waiting for your offense to atleast score a TD before criticising another team's offense.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernfriedeagle. Show southernfriedeagle's posts

UConn fans...you had your night on the big stage, which would have NEVER happened in any other BCS conf.  Ok, so, congratulations on being the most undeserving team to play in a BCS bowl, right up there with a few horrendous ND teams of the past.  Your future looks...well, dare we call it a future

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from commander007. Show commander007's posts

Putter reminds me of a New York Jets fan. All talk with no substance. I respect Boston coolege and their fan base but I have zero respect for an idiot like him.

Putter you need to get a life. My guess is that you probably applied to UConn and got rejected because of low SAT scores. That is assuming you graduated high school with your diploma in Bull****

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CJT65. Show CJT65's posts

[QUOTE]If your team is so great, how do you lose to a team who plays their home games in the desert?
    Posted by commander007[/QUOTE]

You could ask Boise State fans that.  But then they'd ask you how Yukon lost to Temple.  And I don't really know what you would possibly say for an answer to that question.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbrown. Show dbrown's posts

Commander 007

82 AB 

Cheeroh 

Why do childish clowns who loathe Boston teams seem to spend so much time on the Boston paper's site?  Not much going on back at the ranch, or upstairs. 

Are these actually children with access to mom and dad's PC ?  You have to wonder given the content of their posts. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from commander007. Show commander007's posts

Brown:

You should probably get some facts straight before offering an opinion. I can not speak for the others, but I am a Boston sports fan having grown up on the North Shore. 

I only responded to criticism of my college football team from someone who has no clue what they were talking about.