UConn has the best BB fans on the planet

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

Re: UConn has the best BB fans on the planet

Mighty whale of a Hockey game last night in the Big 10, with the best Goalie in the Country, A. Wilcox, where he could make the scrubs in the Bean Pot saying their 'Our Farthers' pretty quickly.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

UMASS playing Michigan next year Dino? Kraft considering pulling the plug on that disaster after 2015. What a shame Mark Whipple ends his coaching career at Aggieland USA.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to sailman2's comment:

UMASS playing Michigan next year Dino? Kraft considering pulling the plug on that disaster after 2015. What a shame Mark Whipple ends his coaching career at Aggieland USA.

UConn was originally founded in 1881 as the Storrs Agricultural School. The first six students graduated in 1883 with two-year certificates in agriculture. Not much has changed in the past 130 years, except that back then students actually graduated, unlike today's "student-athletes.".

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

Cheeery, et al, youse guys must love being young, stupid, and having no future at all, we love Storrs!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In response to indians1948's comment:

Cheeery, et al, youse guys must love being young, stupid, and having no future at all, we love Storrs!!!!

A total embarrassment in the ACC... Doris Burke you are RIGHT on, and Dave O'Brien they are not worthy of Prime time... Your Buffoon College Eagles embarrassed again in the ACC before a National audience.

How low can they go & Buffoon College Baseball is upon us in the ACC!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In response to sailman2's comment:

Doris Burke ... "and they are now starting to fall on hard times" The Pioneer Valley trolls' and the A-10 are too challanging for Buffoon College?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 82ndAB. Show 82ndAB's posts

Loses keep piling up and there is no end in sight... 6-17! Stay away from Dixie teams both at Home and Away!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In response to SlimPickensIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Men's Huskie program had their biggest game of the year tonight.  You didn't hear a peep about it from Super Fan Cheerio, or anyone else who pretends to be a UConn fan.  This is tremendous.  What a fan base!  Says it all. right there.

[/QUOTE]

George Mason ends UMass home streak 91-80.

So much promise Slimmy Jim Jim ... and it all comes down and you're nowhere to be found? The Secondmen and their Slick Johnny Calapari want-a-bee hits the crapper out in Aggie Land!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

Great Game BC, now just try to defend in the last 4 seconds and you scrubs might win one for the Gipper!

Just simply mind-wrenching, this team doesn't know how to WIN!

Constant LOSERS!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

[QUOTE]

Sorry Cherry, I didn't mean to abandon you in your time of need, but I haven't been near any computers for a week and my phone is still one of those dark age era pay plan numbers. 

It looks like you've been laying waste to assorted no-name schools down in Florida. Very nice.  Next season you can add East Carolina, Tulane, and ... Tulsa?  to the list of victims.  If pounding them doesn't get you a coveted 7 seed then I don't know what will. 

[/QUOTE]

I guess just don't add George Mason there Slim in the A-10.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

[QUOTE]

Sorry, I'm not quite sure what you're trying to communicate about George Mason.  Were you congratulating them for their recent Final Four run, and welcoming them to the A10? 
    That's nice of you.

[/QUOTE]

Not really.

In as much as our beloved State University Basketball program has tanked, what goes up comes down, it would be mighty noble of Derek Kellogg, our $170K per annum State hack, to inform Beacon Hill George Mason U put a damper on UMASS attempts to cough up revenue reciepts from the Big Dance come March to balance our out of wack State budget.

State travel money will be spent elsewhere, as the Colonials, and Spiders of the A-10 appeared to put a damper on the good ol' days where Johnny slick mister Calapari took UMass to greater heights where Kellogg can't will never fathom.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

There is a tide in the affairs of men, Which taken at the flood, leads on to fortune. Omitted, all the voyage of their life is bound in shallows and in miseries. On such a full sea are we now afloat. And we must take the current when it serves, or lose our ventures.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

Please think before [you] post:

Life is as tedious as twice-told tale, vexing the dull ear of a drowsy man.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

and Shabaaz keeps on Roll'n to the Dance!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

I'm a Uconn BBall fan, didnt even know people posted in this forum....

Uconn has very good talent and one of the nation's better backcourt's with Napier and Boatright.

while the talent is there, the consistentcy is not.. they lose to crap teams then look good vs. Cincy and Louisville.

but hey, all it takes is someone to get hot (looking at you shabazz) (aka kemba 2010) and you can make a run with good guard play.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to SlimPickensIII comment:
    Your description of UMass "As for . . . surprise" could apply to almost all of the teams I've seen this year. I have to admit that I haven't watched as much this year as I usually do, with BC so awful. They could be the biggest disappointment of all, especially on defense where they rank 345. From what I have seen, I like the senior guard leadership of UConn and UMass. I think Harvard could surprise, and I also like Virginia, Florida (Donovan does a great job), and San Diego State.

Take heart, Chairborne, the A-Day spring football game is coming up on April 19. At least the Tidie boys are assured of a win in this one.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

I look for Cincy & Louisville to go deep in this Tourney. Kansas Syracuse are vastly over-rated and the Dukies well their like Payton Manning days gone bye as the ACC.

Yes it's Dancing time and out misfits in Chestnut Hill, and Longputter are awaiting the Termination of the Cornell WonderBoy, the last harrah for the Gene Flippo administration!

Nice Season Boston College, 8-22, and this could get ugly in Greensboro... One & Done?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

Gipper, how did your Irish do in the ACC this year? 15-16 overall, 6-12 in conference, and 1-9 on the road. And your hockey team in Hockey East? 9-9-2, tied for 7th, and 5-7-1 on the road.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:[QUOTE]I'm a Uconn BBall fan, didnt even know people posted in this forum....[/QUOTE]

Welcome Joe, but I'm afraid you're too late.  There were a handful of folks who wanted to talk, but a couple of trolls sent most of them packing.   I'm only still here because Indian, a BC fan, has a bunch of killer Notre Dame and Alabama jokes he shares with us from time to time.   In between those, I dangle a feather in front of the trolls,   keeps them amused and off the streets.  It doesn't take much so I don't mind performing this public service.

I  haven't the foggiest who will  make it to the Final Four.  I'd like to see Larry Brown and SMU do it, but that seems unlikely.   Wichita State is my pick for the first 1 seed to bow out, but I suspect I'll have lots of company there. 

Syracuse has been stumbling.  If anyone other than that jerk Boeheim was behind the bench, I would say they have the pieces to pull out of it and make a run.  But Boeheim is an overrated game coach in addition to being an insufferable pr!ck,  so that is not happening.

On the other side of the spectrum from Boeheim, Tom Izzo.  If he had more horses I'd say Michigan State was a lock for the Final Four.  I like him so much I'm going with him anyway.

UConn looks like a Sweet 16 team.   Kevin Ollie still is a little green, but so far he's been doing a great job.   The American Conference is not their friend, as far as preparing them.  The drop off after the first 5 is substantial.    Can't rule out Louisville to go a little deeper. 

As for my UMass team.  Hoping for a Sweet 16.  They're mentally tough enough, but watching them on the court gets very aggravating.   They'll make a series of truly stupid plays,  and then follow with a lightening quick run.   I've aged a decade watching them this season.  They can win a couple, or bow out right away, neither would be a surprise.

And for the Fighting Irish Troll:  I think the best place to watch the NCAA tournament is probably Father O'Malley's, that Bar off of Broad and Main.

Chairborne, you're excused.  Watching the Locker Room attendants fold towels as they get ready for Spring Football is your best bet.

[/QUOTE]

I like UMass' team this year. fighters. would be cool to seem them go on a run.

I just like seeing good basketball more than anything.

sadly, The huskies got murdered by Louisville for a second time this year..