update the beanpot timelines picture

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from whit-iii. Show whit-iii's posts

update the beanpot timelines picture

Is the globe/boston.com that lazy that they can't update the Beanpot Timelines picture to the actual winner of the beanpot?  It would take all of two seconds to do.  I suppose the garden shouldn't bother changing the beanpot winner banner each year either.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Re: update the beanpot timelines picture

The globe cares not about BC or college sports.  I think they update the majority of the sight like once a quarter.  It's a dying paper though, would you expect more?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from eaglebeagle1. Show eaglebeagle1's posts

Would be nice if the Globe updated the pic, but who needs it? Great game last night!  I listened to it on the 'ZBC radio webstream since there was no TV coverage where I live. NU really stepped up and gave the Eagles all they could handle, but I think BC's playoff experience showed in the OT.  Looking forward to HE playoffs and hopfully another Frozen Four and a nat'l championship.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from eaglebeagle1. Show eaglebeagle1's posts

In Response to Re: update the beanpot timelines picture:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: update the beanpot timelines picture : Poor delusional BC troll, the world should not stop because BC won the Bean Pot; did not make the NY Times either, so I gather it's not news worthy!   
    Posted by whr[/QUOTE]Not that Eagles hockey fans give a damn whether the Times covers the games, but since they covered the semifinals I suppose that they might get around to covering the final.  Just don't want your delusional state to go unnoticed.  Now go back to practicing your short game.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/08/sports/hockey/08sportsbriefs-beanpot.html?scp=2&sq=beanpot+hockey+tournament&st=nyt

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LongPotter. Show LongPotter's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: update the beanpot timelines picture : Poor delusional BC troll, the world should not stop because BC won the Bean Pot; did not make the NY Times either, so I gather it's not news worthy!   
    Posted by whr[/QUOTE]

Troll.

Once again, that word does not mean what you thinks it means:

An internet troll is a person who sends duplicitous messages hoping to get angry responses, or a message sent by such a person. The term derives from the phrase "trolling for newbies" and ultimately from trolling for fish; it first appeared on Usenet. The term is frequently abused to slander opponents in heated debates and is frequently misapplied to those who are ignorant of etiquette.

Also it is "Beanpot". Not "Bean Pot".

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LongPotter. Show LongPotter's posts

Posted by whr[/QUOTE]

What is the subject of that sentence anyway?

Is it "troll"? Or is it "world"?  The main verb seems to be "did not make"...but there is no subect.  The troll did not make? That makese no sense. The world did not make. That makes no sense either.

You might want to check these grammer rules before you post again:

http://www2.scholastic.com/browse/article.jsp?id=1381

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Longputter. Show Longputter's posts

Pay no attention to Gatzie, posting under his pathetic alter ego (LongPotter).

Rather, celebrate the joy of the Eagles' Beanpot win.

Hats off to Jerry York and his kids.

Thankfully, we have one coach whom even The Gang of Two dare not fire.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from eaglebeagle1. Show eaglebeagle1's posts

News of BC's Beanpot championship has found its way into the exalted NY Times. Now it should be newsworthy in the sight of whr, who apparently needs such validation.  A lot of us already knew.
    http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2011/02/14/sports/AP-HKC-Beanpot.html?_r=1&scp=4&sq=beanpot+hockey+tournament&st=nyt

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LongPotter. Show LongPotter's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: update the beanpot timelines picture : Yocal trolls & puck heads get all beefed up as BC Football and Basketball continues to dangle in NCAA abiguity where the big money sports bring in lucrative dollars. Bruins trolls from Maverick & Day Square flock to the P' Pot to take out their frustrations out dating back to 1972 ... Win the yocal Comm Ave. P'Pot lose out in the Benjamins in the NCAA Big Dance ... nice trade off troll!
    Posted by whr[/QUOTE]

Please state your highest level of education completed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LongPotter. Show LongPotter's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: update the beanpot timelines picture : Yocal trolls & puck heads get all beefed up as BC Football and Basketball continues to dangle in NCAA abiguity where the big money sports bring in lucrative dollars. Bruins trolls from Maverick & Day Square flock to the P' Pot to take out their frustrations out dating back to 1972 ... Win the yocal Comm Ave. P'Pot lose out in the Benjamins in the NCAA Big Dance ... nice trade off troll!
    Posted by whr[/QUOTE]

How exactly does one dangle in abiguity?

Do you mean "dangle in ambiguity"?

Again...hate. to say it....I don't think you understand the meaning of that word.

a
    : the quality or state of being ambiguous especially in meaning (see ambiguous)
    b : a word or expression that can be understood in two or more possible ways : an ambiguous word or expression

So how exactly does one "dangle in NCAA ambiguity"?

You might want to check out this link prior to the next time you post:

http://www.merriam-webster.com

Probably would help you.

Lastly. It's 8th grade right? You haven't been to high school yet, have you?

I am also open to the possiblity that you are from an immigrant family and did not grow up speaking English.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from eaglebeagle1. Show eaglebeagle1's posts

Posted by whr[/QUOTE] Eagles have won the NCAA hockey championship in 2 of the last 3 years, along with 2 Beanpot championships during that same time, in case that escaped your attention   Would it be good to have football and b'ball at comparable levels?  Sure, but to say that BC trades those off for hockey is absurd.  Anyway, you appear to claim that you're a Dartmouth grad - why would you have such an interest in participation in the "big money" college sports?    

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

In my humble opinion, there has been no more dominant team in college sports over the last decade than BC hockey.....it's pretty coll and fun to enjoy.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from trbow. Show trbow's posts

Gotta love the performance of this BC hockey team.  It's a great program at a great school.  Wise fans are not taking this for granted.  Also glad to see a positive post from LP, even with the included underhanded slap at the program.  And finally, good to see whr learned to log out of his ndking (king of what?) account and log back in as whr --- coming along, coming along.