What does Donahue have to do to keep his job?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Re: What does Donahue have to do to keep his job?

In Response to Re: What does Donahue have to do to keep his job?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What does Donahue have to do to keep his job? : There in the Dance Big , and without there all-american Tim Abromaitis, a 2-3 seed in the Dance. Now, at 8-20, BC needs 2 more wins to break their 33% achievement, and that's not going to happen while your in South Beach!
    Posted by UofNDKing[/QUOTE]

That's it?  Where is your cut n paste of the article about the St. John's game?  You seems to enjoy doing that?  Curious as to why you haven't yet....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What does Donahue have to do to keep his job? : There in the Dance Big , and without there all-american Tim Abromaitis, a 2-3 seed in the Dance. Now, at 8-20, BC needs 2 more wins to break their 33% achievement, and that's not going to happen while your in South Beach!
    Georgetown 59 - South Bend 41
    Jack Cooley 2 points, 0 rebounds, 4 fouls
    7 for 48 3-point shooting in  last 2 games.

South Bend U will be a five seed at best. Please ask your teacher to work on the differences among the three spellings and usages of there, their, and they're, and also of your and you're before you take the MCAS. You're at less than 33% achievement and in need of remediation.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eagle78. Show Eagle78's posts

In response to "Re: What does Donahue have to do to keep his job?": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What does Donahue have to do to keep his job? : Georgetown 59 - South Bend 41 Jack Cooley 2 points, 0 rebounds, 4 fouls 7 for 48 3-point shooting in  last 2 games. South Bend U will be a five seed at best. Please ask your teacher to work on the differences among the three spellings and usages of there, their, and they're, and also of your and you're before you take the MCAS. You're at less than 33% achievement and in need of remediation. Posted by indians1948[/QUOTE] The funny thing, Indians, is that actual ND grads would laugh at this dunce. He is completely oblivious to the fact that he continues to make an idiot of himself. Too funny.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

Just love that NDQueen is silent today.....gutless sucker that dude is.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

wait the ND women beat UCONN last night, so we may yet hear on the distaff front

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eagle78. Show Eagle78's posts

In response to "Re: What does Donahue have to do to keep his job?": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What does Donahue have to do to keep his job? : of ALL people to say this Eagle...  the irony is completely missed by you.  thanks for the laugh Eagle Posted by Donnnn[/QUOTE] Well, and how are you today, Donnnnnnnnnnnnn? I see you are responding to every BC thread here. What's the matter, your BCDS symptoms out of control today?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: What does Donahue have to do to keep his job?": Well, and how are you today, Donnnnnnnnnnnnn? I see you are responding to every BC thread here. What's the matter, your BCDS symptoms out of control today?
    Posted by Eagle78[/QUOTE]

Fallen from grace, the BC Beheads Institute, at the MBTA pit stop  Reservoir, left out once again come selection Sunday, March 12th. Is there no better reason to be jubilating?

With all the smear, and commentary directed towards other institutions of higher learning, by these insignificant grubs, does it not give one great contentment BC is at home with the band, alone with their embarrassment.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What does Donahue have to do to keep his job? : Fallen from grace, the BC Beheads Institute, at the MBTA pit stop  Reservoir, left out once again come selection Sunday, March 12th. Is there no better reason to be jubilating? With all the smear, and commentary directed towards other institutions of higher learning, by these insignificant grubs, does it not give one great contentment BC is at home with the band, alone with their embarrassment.

You are truly the definition of a internet troll you pimply faced loser.  Either do your cut n paste of the last two ND hoops games they lost or shut your stupid face forever.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from momort. Show momort's posts

NDQueen is the best.  He really is.  Yells and yells about how bad BC is.  Rants and Rants about how awesome ND is. 

Yet when presented in his face to defend two basketball losses or to defend me calling ND football a joke, a national joke, we get nothing.  Oh, he'll respond, but not to my taunts.  He'll just say some stupid BC thing and that's it. 

Truth be told, this is the first real internet board I've been on.  I didn't know what an internet troll was.  Now that I do, it's so weird.  Like why?  These people know what they are and still do it?  Is it because they have so little of a voice in "real life" they have to resort to the internet to have people actually listen to them?  I could understand that.  So to summarize, internet trolls are losers, but we should feel bad for them. 

Thanks for listening, que said "trolls..." respoinding with a bunch of garbage...

Peace

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

ND can't even copy a derogatory name correctly from that fool whr

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]NDQueen is the best.  He really is.  Yells and yells about how bad BC is.  Rants and Rants about how awesome ND is.  Yet when presented in his face to defend two basketball losses or to defend me calling ND football a joke, a national joke, we get nothing.  Oh, he'll respond, but not to my taunts.  He'll just say some stupid BC thing and that's it.  Truth be told, this is the first real internet board I've been on.  I didn't know what an internet troll was.  Now that I do, it's so weird.  Like why?  These people know what they are and still do it?  Is it because they have so little of a voice in "real life" they have to resort to the internet to have people actually listen to them?  I could understand that.  So to summarize, internet trolls are losers, but we should feel bad for them.  Thanks for listening, que said "trolls..." respoinding with a bunch of garbage... Peace
    Posted by momort[/QUOTE]

I believe Notre Dame is going to the Dance, and BC is staying home with a considerable loss of $$$. Sad to say, it is diversity which suffers, as BC cannot continue to sustain there leftest agenda as a sanctuary  for the underprivileged.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What does Donahue have to do to keep his job? : Fallen from grace, the BC Beheads Institute, at the MBTA pit stop  Reservoir, left out once again come selection Sunday, March 12th. Is there no better reason to be jubilating? With all the smear, and commentary directed towards other institutions of higher learning, by these insignificant grubs, does it not give one great contentment BC is at home with the band, alone with their embarrassment.

I would say BC is an embarrassment period. Seeing MO with his BC T shirt in Miami, with his "whiskey mussels," is enough to give all South Florida residents the true meaning of the term loser.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

Will need to put an end to this BC criticism in athletics, as the Globe has a low tolerance as to how many neophytes are really BC graduates on these discussions.

17. This post has been removed.