Who will BC's new coach be?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

Re: Who will BC's new coach be?

In response to undking's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why is Buffoon College a FAILURE .... Leahy .....SJ at the helm!

"I am delighted that Brad Bates will be our next director of athletics," Boston College president William P. Leahy said in a statement. "He is thoughtful, a proven leader, and someone who understands and supports Boston College's commitment to excellence in both academics and athletics. I look forward to working with him."

Master Bates at the helm for FLIPPO.... another Caucasan, and a world wide search. Nice for the Diversity & Inclusion Students at lilly white BC!

Another Caucasian Ovcharka Puppy at the helm at Buffoon College.

[/QUOTE]
    Yet another uninformed, stupid post, Gipper. According to the web site collegedata.com, UofSouthBend is 76.5% white (Caucasian to you) while BC is 64.5% white. Go figure. I believe that USB's President, Fr. Jenkins (who I'm sure you've met), the AD Mr. Swarbrick, and, of course, the head football coach Mr. Kelly, are all white (Caucasian), as is the basketball coach Mr. Brey. Where's the diversity there?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In response to indians1948's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

"I am delighted that Brad Bates will be our next director of athletics," Boston College president William P. Leahy said in a statement. "He is thoughtful, a proven leader, and someone who understands and supports Boston College's commitment to excellence in both academics and athletics. I look forward to working with him."

Master Bates at the helm for FLIPPO.... another Caucasan, and a world wide search. Nice for the Diversity & Inclusion Students at lilly white BC!

[/QUOTE]
    Yet another uninformed, stupid post, Gipper. According to the web site collegedata.com, UofSouthBend is 76.5% white (Caucasian to you) while BC is 64.5% white. Go figure. I believe that USB's President, Fr. Jenkins (who I'm sure you've met), the AD Mr. Swarbrick, and, of course, the head football coach Mr. Kelly, are all white (Caucasian), as is the basketball coach Mr. Brey. Where's the diversity there?

[/QUOTE]

EEO Officer not wanted at Buffoon College!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreenNameGoesHere. Show ScreenNameGoesHere's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    [/QUOTE]

well done 48!

Here's an example of the diversity and inclusiveness at that great (white) school in the corn fields

http://www.ndsmcobserver.com/news/statement-reports-two-incidents-of-racial-harassment-1.2796518#.UHSzy5jA9IF

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

In response to ScreenNameGoesHere's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to bodacious' comment:
    [QUOTE]

What about Doug Martin the OC, He has head coaching experience.

[/QUOTE]

Martin was close to being a disaster as head coach at Kent State - never had a winning season.

BC football is in the dumps right now but the head coach job is attractive. When the time comes, the new AD should look outside for a head coach. They can find better candidates than Martin

Blaudschun thinks Sean Frazier from Wisco will be the new AD

http://ajerseyguy.com/?p=1619

[/QUOTE]

Wrong again with your diatribe stupid ... a Lilly Whitey whose expertise in Club Athletics, and Intramural Sports in the MAC will take BC back to the  ye o' days of JAGS!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeroh. Show cheeroh's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    [/QUOTE]

well done 48!

Here's an example of the diversity and inclusiveness at that great (white) school in the corn fields

http://www.ndsmcobserver.com/news/statement-reports-two-incidents-of-racial-harassment-1.2796518#.UHSzy5jA9IF

[/QUOTE]

Wrong again perverb ... 23 % of the 36%, other minorities, at BC are Asians, who have the highest testing scores in the SAT as any minority group in America.

Take a jaunt over Kendall Square perverb and see a little Enineering & Science University on the Charles River where it out does Buffoon Colllege 3:1 in Title VII compliance.    Don't shoot your mouth off on TITLE VII  UNLESS YOU KNOW YOUR FACTS stupid.

In the mean time check out the Top Quartile (25), where Buffoon College has never penetrated, and scroll down to the Asian enrollement where it dominates.... Still no bros from Miami Dade, South Chitown, So. Philly, at Buffoon USA .  NOW, GO BACK TO YOUR CLOSET!

BUFFOON COLLEGE MAKES MY DAY!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to cheeroh's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    [/QUOTE]

well done 48!

[/QUOTE]

Wrong again perverb ... 23 % of the 36%, other minorities, at BC are Asians, who have the highest testing scores in the SAT as any minority group in America.

Take a jaunt over Kendall Square perverb and see a little Enineering & Science University on the Charles River where it out does Buffoon Colllege 3:1 in Title VII compliance.    Don't shoot your mouth off on TITLE VII  UNLESS YOU KNOW YOUR FACTS stupid.

In the mean time check out the Top Quartile (25), where Buffoon College has never penetrated, and scroll down to the Asian enrollement where it dominates.... Still no bros from Miami Dade, South Chitown, So. Philly, at Buffoon USA .  NOW, GO BACK TO YOUR CLOSET!

BUFFOON COLLEGE MAKES MY DAY!

[/QUOTE]
    Once again, Cheeroh, thank you for entering the fray with a dogged, though misguided, display of supreme ignorance. This discussion has nothing to do with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which prohibits employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex and national origin.  
    Now get back to your kennel!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

The production of too many useful things results in too many useless people.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from neobserver. Show neobserver's posts

QUOTE]

Tim Murphy is not a possibility.

He's been at Harvard for a bazillion years and there's a reason for that

-------

Why would he consider BC when (1) he was reportedly on the short list at Penn State and he declined and (2) has his head on straight as to where football fits on a college campus. Actually BC--Harvard would be a quite competitive game this year.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bodacious. Show bodacious's posts

Bc willbe in a major bowl next season. New coach, new spirit. Great QB

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAS881. Show CHAS881's posts

I don't anyone who would want to be in that position

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

In response to bodacious's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bc willbe in a major bowl next season. New coach, new spirit. Great QB

[/QUOTE]

Delusional troll even Flutie moved from this bastian land of losers. Ever to Excel at what 51-7!

Whose you Catholic Daddy BC? Its NOTRE DAME!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

Fear is faith that it won't work out.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]

Well, another season of 14 returning starters, but a terrible team. Spaz will be fired during or after this season. I want to know who real fans (meaning not nasty, crazy talk) think the next coach will be. Tim Murphy from Harvard is a possibility, No big names would be interested.  Pete Carmichael from the Saints is a BC guy, and would like to be a head coach, but is BC to small  a program for him.? Coaching x's and o's is secondary to recruiting. BC needs a coach that can bring athletes to town

[/QUOTE]
    Jim Tressel

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]

Well, another season of 14 returning starters, but a terrible team. Spaz will be fired during or after this season. I want to know who real fans (meaning not nasty, crazy talk) think the next coach will be. Tim Murphy from Harvard is a possibility, No big names would be interested.  Pete Carmichael from the Saints is a BC guy, and would like to be a head coach, but is BC to small  a program for him.? Coaching x's and o's is secondary to recruiting. BC needs a coach that can bring athletes to town

[/QUOTE]
    Jim Tressel

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Jim Tressel

[/QUOTE]

BC a true testament in failure ... a school that that reeks with ineptness.... Come to BC and witness the falling of a program that never was ... Now 1948 ... head back to Provicetown you sad troll. BC Basketball is no UNC! 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Jim Tressel

[/QUOTE]

BC a true testament in failure ... a school that that reeks with ineptness.... Come to BC and witness the falling of a program that never was ... Now 1948 ... head back to Provicetown you sad troll. BC Basketball is no UNC! 

[/QUOTE]

Jim Tressel!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

All this jebberish about this BC, can we just stop, and it admit, BC is not worth print space Baffoons.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to sailman2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

All this jebberish about this BC, can we just stop, and it admit, BC is not worth print space Baffoons.

[/QUOTE]

So why do you keep bringing it up? Jebberish, it admit, Baffoons? What language are you speaking?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sailman2. Show sailman2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So why do you keep bringing it up? Jebberish, it admit, Baffoons? What language are you speaking?

[/QUOTE]

Whould think with all your verbal attacks you would learn something by now, perhaps the gang of 4 is right your just a hopeless loser.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Whould think with all your verbal attacks you would learn something by now, perhaps the gang of 4 is right your just a hopeless loser.

[/QUOTE]

OK, I won't criticize your atrocious spelling and butchering of the language, although, as a former teacher, I find it very annoying. Verbal attacking aside, what do you think of Jim Tressel coming to BC? I bet he'd love to get back into coaching and would welcome the challenge of rebuilding the program.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from postingking. Show postingking's posts

Anger cannot be dishonest; as many times your last words shows you are the true fool!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

In response to postingking's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Anger cannot be dishonest; as many times your last words shows you are the true fool!

[/QUOTE]
    Jim Tressel!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from undking. Show undking's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to postingking's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Jim Tressel!!!

[/QUOTE]

Wrong again... U Scranton graduate or Bunker Hill CC ESL College of the Arts?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bodacious. Show bodacious's posts

Al Golden or Bob Diaco