2011 outlook

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from danbro28. Show danbro28's posts

2011 outlook

who are the football teams to watch in 2011.
    D1?
    D1a?
    D2?

Who looks like there going to have a strong year?

Any thoughts?

thx

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Zoberist. Show Zoberist's posts

Re: 2011 outlook

In Response to 2011 outlook:
    [QUOTE]who are the football teams to watch in 2011. D1? D1a? D2? Who looks like there going to have a strong year? Any thoughts? thx
    Posted by danbro28[/QUOTE]

Lots of new alignments with some teams moving up to D1 and others moving down to D2. There are also lots of changes going on in D3 and D4. In D3 Holliston could repeat as they still have great speed. D4 now includes Austin Prep and Cardinal Spellman and either might repeat. D4 also includes Northeast RVT which has won the Super Bowl the past two years. D4 is where the action is going to be this year.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rak58. Show rak58's posts

I like Everet,Duxbury,Mansfield,Glouester,and Marshfield

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rak58. Show rak58's posts

In Response to Re: 2011 outlook:
    [QUOTE]I like Everet,Duxbury,Mansfield,Glouester,and Marshfield
    Posted by rak58[/QUOTE]

Who do you think will win the ACL in 2011. Will it be Marshfield or does Plymouth North or DY have a shot.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from danbro28. Show danbro28's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2011 outlook : Who do you think will win the ACL in 2011. Will it be Marshfield or does Plymouth North or DY have a shot.
    Posted by rak58[/QUOTE]

I think D-Y definitely has a shot. im not too familar with this league as much as others but from what ive seen it seems like D-Y gets better ever year. Looks like they got a couple of playmakers returning in 2011 for their senior year. I'm not sure about P-N. As for marshfield, they are always a perennial force. you can never underestimate them.

Pick: Marshfield----- but they will definitely have to earn it

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rak58. Show rak58's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2011 outlook : I think D-Y definitely has a shot. im not too familar with this league as much as others but from what ive seen it seems like D-Y gets better ever year. Looks like they got a couple of playmakers returning in 2011 for their senior year. I'm not sure about P-N. As for marshfield, they are always a perennial force. you can never underestimate them. Pick: Marshfield----- but they will definitely have to earn it
    Posted by danbro28[/QUOTE]

I agree. DY does have most of its skill players returning but marshfield has won or tied for the acl every year sinced they joined the acl. DY has never beat marshfield. PN lost alot of their starters but I think they will be tough this year. Pick DY

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ldap222. Show ldap222's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2011 outlook : I agree. DY does have most of its skill players returning but marshfield has won or tied for the acl every year sinced they joined the acl. DY has never beat marshfield. PN lost alot of their starters but I think they will be tough this year. Pick DY
    Posted by rak58[/QUOTE]