D1 Boys Soccer Final

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EthanTheCableGuyNB. Show EthanTheCableGuyNB's posts

D1 Boys Soccer Final

The game will be broadcast live here: http://www.highschoolsports.com/stations/new-bedford/videos/new-bedford-high-school-boys-soccer-vs-ludlow-2010
    Registration is required.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlexFilides. Show AlexFilides's posts

Re: D1 Boys Soccer Final

In Response to D1 Boys Soccer Final:
    [QUOTE]The game will be broadcast live here: http://www.highschoolsports.com/stations/new-bedford/videos/new-bedford-high-school-boys-soccer-vs-ludlow-2010 Registration is required.
    Posted by Ethan+the+Cable+Guy+NB[/QUOTE]

Awesome! Thanks!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortho777. Show Ortho777's posts

Eastern Mass dominates again...Ludlow 4, New Bedford 1.

That is SO satisfying to this central mass hs soccer fan. Our D1 teams are stacked with plenty of club players too. See you next year!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from miked070707. Show miked070707's posts

Not trying to take anything away from Ludlow because they must be really good to beat New Bedford by that score but New Bedford played 6 games in the span of about a week and a half just to get to that final which is significantly more difficult than any team out of the West or Central had.

And Eastern Mass talk dominates here because thats what the Globe covers and where most of its readers are from.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortho777. Show Ortho777's posts

In Response to Re: D1 Boys Soccer Final:
    [QUOTE]Not trying to take anything away from Ludlow because they must be really good to beat New Bedford by that score but New Bedford played 6 games in the span of about a week and a half just to get to that final which is significantly more difficult than any team out of the West or Central had. And Eastern Mass talk dominates here because thats what the Globe covers and where most of its readers are from.
    Posted by miked070707[/QUOTE]

The Eastern teams play exactly one more game than the Central and Westerns. MIAA web site.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kipmaster24. Show Kipmaster24's posts

Regardless of what happens in these finals, I know what I know.  And that is WMass and CMass don't have the depth that EMass has.  I'm not trying to be disrespectful but it is the truth.

On the other hand I also know Ludlow is the premier program in the west and maybe the entire state.  They are always great from youth up to high school.  I will never underestimate a Ludlow team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlexFilides. Show AlexFilides's posts

In Response to Re: D1 Boys Soccer Final:
    [QUOTE]Eastern Mass dominates again...Ludlow 4, New Bedford 1. That is SO satisfying to this central mass hs soccer fan. Our D1 teams are stacked with plenty of club players too. See you next year!
    Posted by Ortho777[/QUOTE]

Maybe my eyes deceive me or maybe it's my new pair of reading glasses, however according the MIAA website, it appears the East was able to take 2 out of 3. New Bedford is far from the best team, just got hot at the right time.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlexFilides. Show AlexFilides's posts

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/teams/preps/news/story?page=top20boyssoccer

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlexFilides. Show AlexFilides's posts

Top 10 surprises

Newton North
    Braintree
    Burlington
    Rockport
    Framingham
    Bp. Feehan
    Silver Lake
    Somerville
    Arlington