Division 1 south predictions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RJC17. Show RJC17's posts

Division 1 south predictions

Watch out for Attleboro, I predict them to be in the D1 south Finals!!!!! Easy route to the d1 south semis!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlexFilides. Show AlexFilides's posts

Re: Division 1 south predictions

In Response to Division 1 south predictions:
    [QUOTE]Watch out for Attleboro, I predict them to be in the D1 south Finals!!!!! Easy route to the d1 south semis!!!!
    Posted by RJC17[/QUOTE]

They haven't really impressed me this season to tell you the truth. I'm not even sure they're going to get by Braintree, although Attleboro might be a slight favorite.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jason12343. Show jason12343's posts

I created a prediction bracket for boys D1 South, this is the link to it. 

http://www.bracketmaker.com/tlist.cfm?tid=378807

Copy and paste this into your address bar.  Let me know if there are any issues and I'll do my best to remedy them.  You have to register to be able to predict.  Not a techi by any stretch, but let me know of any problems and I'll try to fix them.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUsoccer. Show RUsoccer's posts

Weymouth vs. Brockton will be a great early round matchup if they are not upset in their first game.

South Final prediction...
    Weymouth vs Nauset
    I have learned never to pick against Weymouth making the south final and Nauset is very well coached. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlexFilides. Show AlexFilides's posts

In Response to Division 1 south predictions:
    [QUOTE]Watch out for Attleboro, I predict them to be in the D1 south Finals!!!!! Easy route to the d1 south semis!!!!
    Posted by RJC17[/QUOTE]

Hope you don't plan on visiting Vegas or Atlantic City anytime soon...lol.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southshoreexpert. Show southshoreexpert's posts

Fascinating results today.

Seeds 11-14 are all out. Seeds 19-22 are all in.

Very surprised about Attleboro, as I did feel they would pose problems for any of the top seeds, but Braintree turned out to be a nightmare matchup. Braintree also will have a chance against Walpole, although no doubt there was relief from Walpole all the way to Nauset to get Attleboro out of the way. Nauset in particular should be rejuvenated as there was no way they were getting by Attleboro.

Disappointing showings from Marshfield and Natick.

In D2, Duxbury snagged a fantastic draw and has clear path to semis. Sandwich not guaranteed to get past Feehan, which may be the key to Canton getting through the Sectional.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from luvsoccermom. Show luvsoccermom's posts

BC High v King Philip tomorrow night in a rain storm - yuck! what do you think?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlexFilides. Show AlexFilides's posts

In Response to Re: Division 1 south predictions:
    [QUOTE]BC High v King Philip tomorrow night in a rain storm - yuck! what do you think?
    Posted by luvsoccermom[/QUOTE]

I think it will rain Wink

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southshoreexpert. Show southshoreexpert's posts

[QUOTE]BC High v King Philip tomorrow night in a rain storm - yuck! what do you think?

Same rain storm that will be at every game in the state. Only question is whether they will all be canceled and how any grass fields possibly could be any better on Tuesday. Are we looking at Wednesday?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from luvsoccermom. Show luvsoccermom's posts

[QUOTE]I created a prediction bracket for boys D1 South, this is the link to it.  http://www.bracketmaker.com/tlist.cfm?tid=378807 Copy and paste this into your address bar.  Let me know if there are any issues and I'll do my best to remedy them.  You have to register to be able to predict.  Not a techi by any stretch, but let me know of any problems and I'll try to fix them.
    Posted by jason12343[/QUOTE]

BCH beat King Philip 1-0

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southshoreexpert. Show southshoreexpert's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Division 1 south predictions : BCH beat King Philip 1-0

Can someone with solid information explain how KP gave up a home game? If their field was unplayable, why didn't they secure a field closer to them or at a minimum neutral? Seems inexcusable on the KP end, and costly.