Soccer all stars

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clemlabine. Show Clemlabine's posts

Soccer all stars

I am sure that there are a zillion oversights and little injustices in any all-star selection process -- so many schools, so many games.  I am not blaming anyone.  There is just one particular oversight, that I'd like to bear witness to here, and maybe present others the opportunity to offer a smidge of additional justice rendering to an almost impossible process.

Anyway, Chris Walker Jacks has been a stud for CC over the last 3 years, and he deserves to be on the All-Mass list.

Feel free to add your own massagings to the list......but no members of any player's immediate family!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlexFilides. Show AlexFilides's posts

Re: Soccer all stars

Mac Steeves from Needham and Peter Alvarenga from Sandwich are two of the better player's in EMass.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hssoccer10. Show hssoccer10's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcXC3LZEYxE ...... here is John Dumbuya from Medford. He is the player that scored 2 of the best goals of the year against Lincoln Sudbury in the tournament. Has to be one of the most skillful players in the state.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from scrapa-. Show scrapa-'s posts

If you go to the EMSCA website and click on the "handouts" section in the left column there is a list of this year's All American, All New England, All State, and EMass all stars.  The games are tomorrow morning in Quincy.