Abington!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bballguru. Show bballguru's posts

Abington!!!!!!

Polls mean absolutely nothing and I agree with you, any team that is 14-0 is doing something right. Abington will do well in the tourney and the only poll that matters is who wins the D3 tourney and Abington has as good a shot as anyone.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hwichbb. Show hwichbb's posts

Abington!!!!!!

Abington will beat Wareham by 10-15 points. The better question is not how good is the SSL league, but what about the South Coast? That confrence is pretty much awful. MV, GNBV, and like are just plain not good. Seeknok is solid and athletic, but the rest are so-so at best. The Wareham PG is fast, but not a shooter at all. Abingtons big kids (Martin and Kurkoski) can match Strothers to a point, he is more a 3 than a 5 offensively. How will Wareham match Wells and DUnn? Dunn (6'5 290) will hurt then for 15-20 points and they have to one to match up with Wells. Strothers is anot a real physical kid and needs to ball up and I do not see it if he had to match Dunn. Byron will play zone and Wareham is overall athletic but they do not shoot they ball ral well.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from iball23. Show iball23's posts

Abington!!!!!!

all you who are saying abbington isnt 4 reel are sleeping on them i have seen them play and they are one of the best in tha division i think the only team that can beat them is wareham but i think it will be a great match up strothers has great difficulty going up against people like dunn who are big and strong my gess abbington vs wareham in umass

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hwichbb. Show hwichbb's posts

Abington!!!!!!

Mark it down, Abington will beat Scituate by 10 if they play in the tourney. I am not sure either will get that far, but Scituate is overrated as is the majority of the Patriot this year. i have seen both teams play and Abington's 1st 5 are better and their bench is much deeper. Lapointe will have a tough time with Beldo, but Wells can lock up Dombroski?- Abington's big kids are better and Scituate will see few second shot opportunities. The only question is how Abington will handle the overall quickness of Scituate has at every poistion.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from presidents. Show presidents's posts

Abington!!!!!!

THAT'S WHY ABINGTON IS ONE AND DONE . THEY NEVER PLAYED ANYONE GOOD BESIDES SOUTHEASTERN AND THEY LOST THAT ONE TOO. SORRY BUT YOU HAVE TO PLAY BETTER TEAMS SO YOU ARE READY FOR THE TOURNAMENT. SEE YA NEXT YEAR.....................................

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jsmizz22. Show jsmizz22's posts

Abington!!!!!!

hahahah abington blows they lost in the 1st round to an 18 seed