All-Scholastic Girls Hockey

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportslover. Show sportslover's posts

I think the definites will be:

forwards: Conway (AC),Gauthier (St. Mary's), Golden (Milton) , Lozzi (Reading), Lyons (Canton), Roche (Latin), Scarpato (Barnstable), Scioli (wilmington), Sousa (Woburn),

Defense: Elvin (Latin), Hingston (AP), Riley (Lexington

Goalies: goalie from Wakefield and goalie from St. Mary's

The globe usually picks 16 - I'm guessing the last two will be someone from Falmouth, Hingham or Wakefield or a forward from Austin Prep

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonhockey. Show bostonhockey's posts

so what does everyone think of the picks

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonhockey. Show bostonhockey's posts

i agree about hingston and elvin for defense....I also think amber comea shouldve made it from arlington catholic and also christen hart of st.marys over one or two forwards

i feel the right goalies made it but grant shouldve been super team and the other two allscholastic but i cant really say that with certainity as i have never seen the superteam goalie in action as she plays for a boys team

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dcba321. Show dcba321's posts

little disappointed with the length of the write ups but that is just me.

they were longer in the past

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonhockey. Show bostonhockey's posts

well if shes a good goalie, congrats to her. i think i will go watch her play sometime

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonhockey. Show bostonhockey's posts

so what do people think