To All Wareham Football Players:

I am a coach in the Pop Warner program. None of you, nor your younger brothers, have played for me. I would say none, or very few at best, even know who I am. However, I know who all of you are. We come from a small town. In most cases I know at least someone in your family.

With that said, I want to congratulate you. No, you did not win the game. And that's o.k. There has to be a winner and there has to be a loser. You have nothing to hang your heads about. You played a good game. You were outplayed by a better team. And that's o.k. You played a great team. Very strong team. Very fast team. Very well coached team. You were beat by a better team. And that's o.k. You should be proud of your accomplishments.

I wanted to leave this message so that you all know you still have the town's support. I supported you all season, and still do. I loved watching you guys play all year. Most of you guys have been playing together for years. You've made it fun. Your a great group of kids. #12, 32, and 71, thanks for coming over to the little guys practice and preaching to them hard work. They all look up to you. If for nothing else you've made a difference in 30 little kids lives. You guys are a great group of respectable young gentlemen. It's your group that has brought all the fans to the field on friday nights. It's your group who packed the away fields when you played. Yo guys had a special season. You should be proud of who you are. It's high school football. Now it's done. You went to the super bowl. You've accomplished more than anyone in ten years. And who knows how long before that. You are of the elite. Be Proud. Be Wareham. Good luck to all of you in your future. And , THANK YOU FOR A MEMORABLE SEASAON!