Baseball 07

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from indianhoop. Show indianhoop's posts

Baseball 07

All due respect, but hardly ANYONE cares about high school baseball!!! Spring sports are a joke for the most part anyway and I'd say lacrosse will pass baseball this decade as the spring sport of choice.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bchigh55. Show bchigh55's posts

Baseball 07

sjp cm and dont count out bc are the top teams in emass cm has two stud players in perdios and chapen and sjp has an erray of outstanding hitters but bc has returning starters brian merrigan and tom conely how could carry this eagles team into the tourney along with cm and sjp

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from indianhoop. Show indianhoop's posts

Baseball 07

Rugby is not even a sanctioned MIAA sport...so I doubt its growth as a spring sport on the high school level...I'm not anti baseball or pro lacrosse, just an observation I've seen in the last few years as two sports headed in different directions.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrmorgan14. Show jrmorgan14's posts

Baseball 07

I've heard Garrett Smith is a good player, I mean its obvious, he's going to BC, but I believe that you also have to mention Mickey Wiswall's name, from Belmont Hill, in the discussion of best high school baseball players in Mass. Garrett and Mickey will be teamates at BC next year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocl06champs. Show ocl06champs's posts

Baseball 07

kevin moran will be key to barnstables success. Accepted a scholarship from BC (75% ride), when hes playing well, barnstable will do well.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bjg1545. Show bjg1545's posts

Baseball 07

Cm wins it all this season.. if you can hit two pitchers who can clock in at the high eighties and one with a mean curve then you deserve to win it but its not gonna happen and cm is gonna run the table this year no contest.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tberiau. Show tberiau's posts

Baseball 07

what most of you dont understand is that Boston College is not the best at baseball. They are at the BOTTOM of the ACC. Sandwich is the lock in the ACL. One of the best 1-2 punches in the east with Brian Bodjiak (Elon) and Matt Melia one of the best 2nd basemen in the State Brendan Kelliher (GW). BC high, CM and Prep will dominate but Sandwich is comin from the Cape.