Best all-time HS runner

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from slimsmitty1602. Show slimsmitty1602's posts

Best all-time HS runner

what about Victor gras from Belmont about 3 or 4 years ago he ran a 4:05 mile not many people in the nation could say that. he blew his competition away by about 50 to 100 meters every race.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from borednma. Show borednma's posts

Best all-time HS runner

i agree Jeff Smith was unbelievable, I go to SL and in my math class one of our projects was to take the numbers from one of his meets and figure out how fast he was going...we came to the conclusion he could maintain speed with a car going about 15-20...may have been higher i dont remember it was a while ago...either way it was ridiculous

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redmarlin. Show redmarlin's posts

Best all-time HS runner

Albero Salazar by far the best this state has ever seen. With Art Dulong of Randolph second

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from svg4349. Show svg4349's posts

Best all-time HS runner

I'd go with Jed Carpenter of Newton North Class of 2005 or Meikel Pashcal of Lexington Class of 2007

Carpenter
    - 4 Team All-State track titles (2 indoor 2 outdoor)
    - Individual State Titles in
    - High Jump
    - Triple Jump (MA Record I think or 2nd all time 48'6")
    - 3 time 4x400 meter relay All-State Champion

- Penn Relay Winner in DMR
    - 3rd at 2005 High School Nationals in DMR
    - Hispanic Games Winner in Triple Jump

Paschal
    - Team All-State Title
    - Individual State Title in
    - 300 Meters (under 35 seconds...top 30 in nation)
    - 400 Meters (personal best split of 47.6 at NISC this winter, low 48's open) - will set the NE outdoor record this spring
    - High Jump (6'9" personal best)
    - 2 Time 4x400 meter relay All-State Champion
    - 5th Place at Nationals 4x400 meter Relay

and He still has this spring season to go

Carpenter was the guy in terms of point scoring for Newton North's domination from 04-05 (he scored over 100 total points in states meets...some SCHOOLS don't score 10 in a decade), while Paschal's times are up there with the nation's best. So take your pic.....Quigley, Barnicle, Gagnon, and Smith all have impressive numbers, but in just 1 or two events and their teams were not as dominant as Lexington's or Newton North's

- I graduated in 05 and still keep track of ppls HS stats....kind of sad....and I was only a 50.00 400 guy and a 6'4 higj jumper.....and having competed against paschal and carpenter....these guys are the two best ever in MA

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jf5589. Show jf5589's posts

Best all-time HS runner

Lynn Jennings is the best female runner to come out of MA. Just look at all her stats and national championships- 1992 World Cross Country Champ as well. I think she got a Olympic bronze in the 1992 10K.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ramssports1. Show ramssports1's posts

Best all-time HS runner

to be honest who follows track. but i can tell you this in marshfield there are two families that always produce track stars they are the hubbards and catarius' and the two current track coaches there hold records too so in general marshfield is becoming one of the better track schools