2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejg904. Show thejg904's posts

Best Basketball Conference?

never seen a boston city game

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshin75. Show cshin75's posts

BCL

then

MVC

MVC is underrated compared to the powerhouses of the BCL. I believe some of the MVC teams could take on the BCL. But, unlike all the teams in the BCL, the MVC only has 4 good teams. (Central Catholic, Andover, Lowell, Lawrence; in order)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bchigh55. Show bchigh55's posts

city league and catholic conference are tight city league is deeper but bc high is consistenly ranked high and this year they look unstoppable

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 565555555555555. Show 565555555555555's posts

i've played in a few leagues from moving schools none are better than the CC. A lot of those teams are great teams.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrblackrock. Show mrblackrock's posts

Sometimes I really wonder what people are thinking. BCL is loaded. And for the next 4 years , they will remain the best conference in the state.

Outside of the obvious plethora or top 20 teams, even the lower seeded teams will be loaded.

Latin Academy boys have 3 of the best 7th graders in the state, these kids can run through Jv teams right now.

New Mission has the best future point guard in Boston

English is young and the Burke has some of the best guard play around,

Wake up

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 565555555555555. Show 565555555555555's posts

i didn't say only one team CM beats SJP in overtime and B.C. high beats SJP in overtime and plays two close games Versus CM and seeing how B.C. high is #2 in the state i think u should shut up now.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigajn33. Show bigajn33's posts

boston city definately had the best basketball conference but watch out for the hock they dont get enough credit with only one team in the top 20

OA has a bunch of sophmores on thier team this year so there future is bright also franklin has impact sophmores on thier team

but my call for the year 2010

is canton high school they have 3 freshman on the jv team rihgt now all starting and there talent is nice when they become seniors look out

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejg904. Show thejg904's posts

the CAL is not overated

it probably wouldnt beat any of the catholic conference teams, ipswich, n.a., and wilmington might have a small chance. Its a good balance of D2, D3 and D4. teams, with D4 powerhouse Ipswich may be losing Phaneuf, Nick Layman, Mclouglhin, Harrington and more, they got a solid returning junior class with 2 good big freshman, and they are moving up to D3. next year.

N.A. will be great D2 team next year also