Best HS Bball Gym

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jamietarheels. Show jamietarheels's posts

Best HS Bball Gym

Blue Hills is a tough place to pla y the fans are loud and the place is packed every game

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocl06champs. Show ocl06champs's posts

Best HS Bball Gym

lexington doenst have a huge gym, but its always packed to its max with superfans to give lex a TRUE home court advantage

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshin75. Show cshin75's posts

Best HS Bball Gym

well. For the home team, i would say andover. It is not that great of a gym. It actually sucks. But some visiting teams just cant seem to win there

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejg904. Show thejg904's posts

Best HS Bball Gym

North Andover deffinetly even though I hate that school

Newburyport is probably one of the wildest, state of the art weight room basically 2 feet behind the benches with long glass panels, seats along the side and behind the hoop, and the gym opens up in a weird angle.

But for just pure great its gotta be Ipswich, nothin like a brad new, failry good size gym that is easily one of the loudest in the state

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonag11. Show jasonag11's posts

Best HS Bball Gym

i gotta say...i got to check out the new woburn gym last nite, and that is very nice...i coudnt believe it...the old one was such a dump..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonag11. Show jasonag11's posts

Best HS Bball Gym

ok andover fans...you guys are frauds...you cant come to the game today against obryant??? there was like 20 students...what a joke...dont you guys live like no more than 10 mins away...plus andover is garbage...lexington would beat them by at least 20...hennebury wud #### on that dempsey kid...and the lex big men are better than andover...thats what happens when you lose ur two allstar guards...i have no idea how you beat brockton and lawerence...lowell will beat you guys by at leat 15-20....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from borednma. Show borednma's posts

Best HS Bball Gym

Silver Lake always has a packed house and its not a huge gym so when we make noise it gets to you....also there are alot of us that pack into gyms during away games.....Silver Lake fans are loud...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from uc2002. Show uc2002's posts

Best HS Bball Gym

North Andover is absolutely huge and when they have a big game (X-mas tourney, state tourney) and they fill the end zone seats, people standing on the upper level, filling the corners, etc. That place gets loud despite the size. The students there have become a force there too.

Andover HIgh is impressive. One thing about that court, the paint in front of the visitor's bench has a dead spot. When kids dribble the ball there it makes a hollow sound and the floor shakes like a piece of plywood is covering a hole in the floor. I've never seen it come into play though. Just strange.

Central Catholic is great for a big game with people seemingly hanging from the upper level. However, you don't get that same feeling when a team like Dracut shows up.

Ipswich is a fun place to go. The people are more or less right on top of you and it gets loud.

Some of my least favorite gyms are the smaller ones like Lawrence, Arlington Catholic, etc. They can be loud but they are dark, too tight to move aorund comfortably, and there is no room along the sidelines/endlines which can be down right dangerous to the players.