Best Rivalries

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocl06champs. Show ocl06champs's posts

Best Rivalries

barnstable falmouth hands down

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bchigh55. Show bchigh55's posts

Best Rivalries

there is only one rivalry and that is BC high CM

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 565555555555555. Show 565555555555555's posts

Best Rivalries

it's most def CM and B.C. High

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 565555555555555. Show 565555555555555's posts

Best Rivalries

playmaker learn the facts because prep and the X is much better that MC and anyone besides #1CM and B.C. high

#2Prep and X

Malden Catholic does not even register vs. anyone in the CC

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshin75. Show cshin75's posts

Best Rivalries

Andover Central is huge. The only way an andover team is happy at the end of the season is if they beat central catholic. They can lose every game besides that one and they are still proud

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 565555555555555. Show 565555555555555's posts

Best Rivalries

if u think it is only hockey than how come cm vs. b.c. high in football was only 8-6 and bball was only won by a few points and the same in soccer and hockey all the games were realy close and if u think that the kids from CM and B.C. High r not tough then u r realy stupid.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jonathanr5565. Show jonathanr5565's posts

Best Rivalries

Barnstable vs Falmouth hands down. In any sport these games are intense

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 565555555555555. Show 565555555555555's posts

Best Rivalries

the reason that they were not very good this year un football was because the star running back that they tried to build around for this year had to leave the school because he was asked to for grades. and they also had 1 10th grader start both ways and 1 that played d and 1 that was a sub, with 9 juniors startin on offense and 10 on D. that a young team that when they played mc was in a slump and when they played prep it was only 14-0 on a team that also beat B.C. and then played B.C. high and only lost by two.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from golancers. Show golancers's posts

Best Rivalries

it has to be Malden Catholic v. St. John's Prep. MC kids hate the Prep and the Prep turns their noses up at MC.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cougartitan. Show cougartitan's posts

Best Rivalries

North Quincy vs. Quincy

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bcsuperfan222. Show bcsuperfan222's posts

Best Rivalries

r u kiddding me? yea records matter. but what matters most in a rivalry is when u get 2 schools who absolutly hate each other. The first hockey game there was a line winding through ristuccia rink's parking lot. when they got in the 2 student sections spent the whole entire time yelling at each other. it is pure hatred between these 2 schools. and when you get a school that chants FTP at games when they aren't even playing the prep. it is like BU-BC. BU has no chance in any sport but hockey but is still an all school rivalry. MC can beat SJP in more than 1 sport though.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtmoney44. Show mtmoney44's posts

Best Rivalries

Football MC beat CM and CM beat nobody , #### soccer, hockey MC has tied or beat every1, baseball MC beat everyone and lacrosse MC had dominated in the Catholic conference for 6 years. The prep and Xaverian and BC dominate horrible exuses for sports like soccer basketball and track because they have 1000 more kids than MC and CM i gurantee MC will compete in any major sport

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from longhorn617. Show longhorn617's posts

Best Rivalries

MC doesn't consider the prep their rivals. We just don't like spoilled little rich boys whose mommies and daddies buy them BMWs and Mercedes for their 16th birthdays, pay over $15k for them to go to a school that has its rosters set before the season starts, and shoot up heroin like no ones business when they aren't at school.

The fact that MC is even in the top 5 in hockey should be a shocker. The absolutely sucked before Serino showed up, plus the fact that they never had a big endowment or a lot of land like the other shools in the CC, so it would be pretty impossible trying to recruit kids.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lilstuch114. Show lilstuch114's posts

Best Rivalries

mc beat cm in hocey and is improving every year

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from crushed. Show crushed's posts

Best Rivalries

There are two types of rivalries in all sports, one against the community, the other against an estabishment. The locals pride themselves on community spirit while the establishment embellishes in the win. I will take one for the town anyday as opossed to taking one for the school.

BEST RIVALRIES of the town HS because to know it you have to live it.

South Shore

Marshfield / Duxbury

North West

Woburn / Winchester

Cape Ann

Wilmington / Masconomet

State

East vs West

I didn't see any SJP MC CC or CM on the list. Personally I'm a USC fan, Oh yes I forgot .... You play for the school. I thought you did that when you went to college. But then I wouldn't be networking then would I. Where do you want to be. I'd rather play for my town, anyday. I'd rather play with the kid I grew up with as opposed to the one I was introduced to. I d rather see the faces of hundreds of fans I know. Because it always begins in the neighborhood.

So my ultimate rivalry has to be any-day a "TOWNIE" beats a "PROFESSIONAL".

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from worldwidetixx. Show worldwidetixx's posts

Best Rivalries

Agreed 100% The SJP boys forget for years MC dominated them in every sport. What comes around goes around and MC will be back on top soon enough!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from worldwidetixx. Show worldwidetixx's posts

Best Rivalries

You should breakout the smelling salts......X hasn't been good in most sports except football. The rivalry is much bigger between SJP and MC. CM and BC High has been a good matchup.....I would harldy call 16 Championship in 20 years a RIVALRY!! It has been tilted towrds CM since day one. What other rivalry do they have? They don't battle it out in football, they don't battle it out in baseball.....oh I know the school dances are a big RIVALRY!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from worldwidetixx. Show worldwidetixx's posts

Best Rivalries

I know that's why the SJP administration passed out 500 Hockey Shirts to the student body for their home game at Ristuccia. That's why the AD O'Leary purposely put the SJP kids in the corner to harass the MC goalie. SJP has recently gotten the upper hand on MC. I would say that SJP is shaking in their overprice penny loafers hoping they don't draw MC in the first round of the Super 8. Tell me what sports X competes with Xaverian in??? Football only...don't tell me tennis, fencing, chess and failing to pick up girls. What sport does CM compete with BC high in??? Hockey only....Get you facts straight......MC has battled SJP in 2 finals in the past year baseball and hockey and they lost to MC in LAX in the tourney. MC lost to them twice in the regular season and MC beat them when it mattered most.. Who has the most CC LAX championships?? 6 straight Catholic Conference Championships. .... Please wake up...Don't worry you'll get another dose of the reality in this years SUPER 8.....and by the way I didn't even go to MC.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from worldwidetixx. Show worldwidetixx's posts

Best Rivalries

you continue to show your ignorance. I would expect more from a SJP kid. You just happened to pick the MC game right??? They found the boxes in the the closest while setting up for the school dance and said hey these are going to go to waste....Oh yeah it all happened the day before the game. You guys looked good in them leaving the rink after squeaking out a tie in a game they WERE DOMINATED. DiCarlo and Dimare... LOL ......As for tryouts yeas they had 140 +kids try out for the program this year they have 3 top notch freshman (one is the #2 Frosh in the Conference). DiMare will be the CC MVP and they have 3 solid lines that's why they knocked off the #1 and #2 ranked teams in the state this year by balance. I agree that 1 player doesn't win it b himself but I can tell you one thing he would be the top scorer on any team in the CC. They have 2 solid goalies. A senior who made 39 saves against CM for the win and a Sophmore that is undefeated at 5-0-1. You

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from worldwidetixx. Show worldwidetixx's posts

Best Rivalries

I know it's such a #### whole. They have a new LAX/Soccer/Football field that is one of the nicest in the conference, a new baseball facility this season. You guys are funny....make sure you guys don't forget you Free Jersey for the Super 8 game.......Oh yeah it's not a rivalry game you'll save it for the Xaverian game.....oops they didn't make it either.....maybe for the baseball season.....oops X didn't make that either... maybe LAX....oops SJP couldn't make it to the big game against X. they got puffed by MC!! HE HAW HE HAW HE HAW!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from worldwidetixx. Show worldwidetixx's posts

Best Rivalries

The game in Malden was empty for the CM MC game and both matchups against SJP were filled to capcity. Wrong again.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from worldwidetixx. Show worldwidetixx's posts

Best Rivalries

agreed they are both tremndous athletic schools. The whole CC is the best all around conference in the state. But what you SJP and othe MC doubters forget programs are not built or defined by what they are doing in the present......If that was the case why are the Yankees consistly called the best team in sports history??????26 Championships will do that for you...That happens over time. If that wasn't the case the Red Sox would be considered the best they won the last big meeting.....MC has been a storied school in Mass sports and has competed against every other CC team across the board. They have the most CC championships for a reason. Please shopw a little respect and some intelligence and look at the overall picture. Did MC become a better team than CM by beating them?? Know 16 titles will tell you other wise but it's huge step back towards their rightful perch in the CC!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from longhorn617. Show longhorn617's posts

Best Rivalries

Your right SJP, MC won't give out jerseys. You musn't have been at the North Finals last year, when the school payed for busses, and 400 kids showed up from MC. The Prep had maybe 75-100 kids there. Expect the whole school this year.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from longhorn617. Show longhorn617's posts

Best Rivalries

Good, expect a lot of us.

Oh, and by the way, when kids from the Prep journey down to MCs side of the Malden Valley Forum to try to sell Prep t-shirts, if thats not some type of rivalry, I don't know what is.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from worldwidetixx. Show worldwidetixx's posts

Best Rivalries

that's true. Best of luck to two great programs you should all be praised for attending and supporting two such fine schools. SJP9 just think if recent history is a gauge to use you should beat MC pretty easy. We'll see how thinks playout it should be fun. Thank God it's not a rivalry!