CM VS QUINCY

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cilliantroy. Show cilliantroy's posts

CM VS QUINCY

Yes, I have a thought or two on the Quincy vs. CM b-ball game and they are:

1. Quincy doesn't stand a prayer (No pun intended). Quincy plays in a very weak D2 league. How does that hurt you ask? The powers to be at Quincy, who ever they are, never schedule anyone of significance outside of their league ... that's where it's going to hurt. On the other hand ...

2. CM plays in a conference that features the likes of BC, ST J's Prep, MC, and Xaverian, all of which are D1 schools that play D1 teams. CM does very well against ALL of them.

3. Quincy's guards will not be able to handle the pressure from CM on a consistant basis, nor will Quincy be able to match or exceed CM's "Run" game, and "No," Quincy will not be able to slow CM down either.

Well, I guess I could go on but, I'll just leave well enough alone and leave the game to do the talking.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from aias. Show aias's posts

CM VS QUINCY

Quincy has gone further then ever before, this is probably quincy's best team in 50 years. Its been a great season. CM by 15 to 20.

This is one of those games where no matter how much you root for a team or a school you say to yourself "enjoy the next couple of days, because it ends there".

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 565555555555555. Show 565555555555555's posts

CM VS QUINCY

the reason why we r not D1 is because we only got around 600 boyz at our school and we r the smallest of theCatholic Confrence

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogsfan07. Show dogsfan07's posts

CM VS QUINCY

NEVER count out a team that is COACHED by BOB FISHER!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cilliantroy. Show cilliantroy's posts

CM VS QUINCY

Just like the previous two years when Quincy was "One and Done?" Like I said previously, "Quincy's schedule kills them, they schedule the likes of King Phillip in out of conference play and have NO experience playing the upper D1 teams ... CM has and will show just why experience counts."

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

CM VS QUINCY

CM 82 Quincy 57, Jeff Tager Brendon Monterio. Brockton natives step up!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 565555555555555. Show 565555555555555's posts

CM VS QUINCY

u forgot lincoln wright also a native along wit tags and bnice

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

CM VS QUINCY

Thats true, so what u saying is CM is really a small Brockton team

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 565555555555555. Show 565555555555555's posts

CM VS QUINCY

kind of cause not one other city or town has even two player in it besides boston which has a few but its a gigantic city. i think thats the case but these boys play under brockton so it could be the d2 team that resides in westi

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

CM VS QUINCY

I saw CM play brockton, brockton blew them out however the played a bad game. they can play with brockton. they are going blow quincy out

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from galvao1. Show galvao1's posts

CM VS QUINCY

Quincy lost 2 Southeatern(div4) CM has proven the can beat Div1 schools. This is a no brainer!!CM bench will beat Quincy, really!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sjsull. Show sjsull's posts

CM VS QUINCY

you gotta love the possibility of a quincy nauset final. that would quiet the acl haters. cm would have to have a very bad night but so far upsets are the rule. O bryant went down tonight.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 565555555555555. Show 565555555555555's posts

CM VS QUINCY

cm is winning the section and then it's on to the state. it's all over!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 565555555555555. Show 565555555555555's posts

CM VS QUINCY

i told u its all over and it is all over now even though Belmont played good with the two players i don't know wat anyone else on that team would do with out them