d 1 boys hockey tournamet

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ryerye. Show ryerye's posts

the teams that lose the play-in games do not drop down this year. They're done.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrmorgan14. Show jrmorgan14's posts

The losers of the play-in games do drop down into the D1 North Section. If you look at the brackets there are two top seeds open for those two teams.

Who does everyone thinks going to win the first few rounds of the D1 North.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from worldwidetixx. Show worldwidetixx's posts

ryerye, that's WRONG WRONG- play in teams drop down to the D1 tourney for 07. Next year in 08 you are eliminated.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsscup. Show bruinsscup's posts

they do drop down

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsscup. Show bruinsscup's posts

westford academy ghost will take the w AC is a weak club

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsscup. Show bruinsscup's posts

xaverian will take the d1 title they only lost to the best 4 teams in the state.They also beat and tied mc.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsscup. Show bruinsscup's posts

i'm sure being a cm knight you have seen them play and and i'm sure you keep an eye on the other teams,do you really think they want get it goin in the tourny.They had to play againgst the best day in day out.now that they got a break i wouldn't doubt they could take the south.Those teams they have to play aren't as good as the catholic conference.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsscup. Show bruinsscup's posts

hey hockeydad10 malden catholic lost to billerica

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from worldwidetixx. Show worldwidetixx's posts

first game of the season.....MC outshot them 44-19 and couldn't put the puck in the OCEAN! They throttled them a couple weeks ago 6-0. It was the first game they were amp up and got caught with their pants down. It was the best thing to happen to them all YEAR!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsscup. Show bruinsscup's posts

Your right it was the best thing that happened to them.i'm just trying to let this guy know that it doesn't matter that xaverian lost to a team that didn't make the tourney,they played the best all year now they get to play alot of bums and i'm sure they won't have a fluke loss like during the season.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from worldwidetixx. Show worldwidetixx's posts

xaverian hasn't played well since Early January. They are young team and the season wore on them. they could be one and done in the D1 tourney. Don't get me wrong I'd like to see them do well but I just don't see them turning it on....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsscup. Show bruinsscup's posts

I got a look at the roster for xaverian,they really aren't young like people think.they have plenty of seniors.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ryerye. Show ryerye's posts

Mustang, honestly the student bodies are pretty heated over one another. This year some Falmouth fans came to Kennedy Rink with a banner that they had pilfered from the rink earlier in the year and had emblazoned the final score of the Thanksgiving Day football game over the "Barnstable Hockey" part of the sign. This is one of the oldest rivalries in the state and it's a lot of fun to see the games. On paper I'd say Falmouth is the much better team (they play a much better schedule than BHS), but as the last game can attest, when you line them up against one another it's going to be close. Anyone going to Gallo had better plan on getting there early, it's going to be a packed, packed house.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ryerye. Show ryerye's posts

Hey Niko, ryerye is someone you know, and i never said there was profanity on it. Don't forget to wave to me in the pressbox and yell my name.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from whoibuoy. Show whoibuoy's posts

NT89

How many painted people you bringing this time? If you bring enough tospell out FALMOUTH instead of just FHS, maybe I can get a new picturefor the front page of my web site. Keep those fans making noise!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from thopjen77. Show thopjen77's posts

Great atmosphere for a high school game.Really loud with both groups of students chanting back and forth to each other.

Waltham got goals from Gauvin,Rowland(GW) and two from Don Hopkins.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from whoibuoy. Show whoibuoy's posts

I know they are not all D1 but so what.

Scores so far today.

Duxbury 4 - Needham 2
    BC High 7 - Austin Prep 0
    Lynnfield 4 - Newburyport 2
    Norwell 4 - Pembroke 3
    St John's Prep 5 - Reading 2

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from whoibuoy. Show whoibuoy's posts

All in due time my friend. All in due time.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from aias. Show aias's posts

not a big surprise when you consider that Duxbury beat them earlier this year 3-0 and plays a schedule that is more difficult

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from whoibuoy. Show whoibuoy's posts

Won't be able to get you the CM/Weymouth final score. I'll be at adifferent game(s). It is 0-0 right now at the end of the firstperiod. This from the Hearld "WeÆre through oneperiod of Game 3 of the Super Eight between No. 1 Catholic Memorial andNo. 5 Weymouth at Tsongas Arena and itÆs scoreless. Weymouth carriedplay and had an 8-4 edge in shots in the period."

Go to the Boston Hearld web site, sports, high school, high school insider page. They are posting info about every period.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from whoibuoy. Show whoibuoy's posts

Time for me to go but here is what the Herald has so far.

"WeÆre through twoperiods of Game 3 of the Super Eight and No. 5 Weymouth has a 1-0 leadon No. 1 Catholic Memorial at Tsongas Arena. Sean FoleyÆs power playshot from the slot hit goalie John Jay in the mask, popped up in theair, then Jay ally knocked it into his own net backing into thecrease with 1:13 left in the second"

"Xaverian has taken a 2-0 lead on defending state champ Marshfield after one period"

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocl06champs. Show ocl06champs's posts

Barnstable beat falmouth tonight 3-1

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from thopjen77. Show thopjen77's posts

I got to watch some of the Arlington-Burlington game. It seemed like Arlington controlled the game pretty well.The game was right before the AC-Waltham game.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrmorgan14. Show jrmorgan14's posts

ok i dont know what game you were watching but arlington had 12 shots on net. Arlington was outshot 17-4 in the first period and was outshot something like 35-12. Burlington controlled most of the game. The refs blew a call on Morgan and arlington scored because of it. Props to arlington goalie, he played a good game. Just because Morgan destroys people the refs think they should call it. But, good luck to arlington they have their hands full with woburn.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocl06champs. Show ocl06champs's posts

i went to the game... barnstabble is hot.. they have a goalie that is doing really well for them.. Barnstable dominated the whole game. and the tempo was always with barnstable. I wonder what framingham is like